Another sappy one

Started by Sabby, January 08, 2008, 06:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Ethan was the victim of a rather tough split up between his parents. His father won custody and left with him, to another city, and Ethan had to leave behind his girlfriend of 2 years. It was tough, and neither took it well. He encouraged her to find someone else, and his life with his father was terrible. The man was a drunkard, and became abusive, so just after his 18th birthday, Ethan ran away.

He ended up sleeping under a park bench in the freezing rain, with no money or possessions, and was taken in by two girls, college students. They broke him into the role of a willing slave, and he has adjusted to a happy existence of service. He cleans the apartment, cooks the meals, handles the bills and does the shopping. He thought he was happy...

His two owners convinced him to appear in a magazine, anonymous, of course. His eyes were blacked out, and his story was printed, describing his harsh years that brought him here. He had hoped no one he knew would find out the boy was him.

His gf had never given him up, and her friend showed her a fetish magazine, and she recognized his picture. The story was his all right, and she went in search of him, ready to turn the city up side down to be with him again, even if it means becoming a slave with him. People do crazy things for love ^_^

A romantic story for four players, me as Ethan, and three girls to play his two owners and frantically searching lover. Nothing mean. Teasing, ordering, some toy play, but the three (4 soon?) have a very loving relationship, and they treat him well, with lots of love, even if they will lay down the law when he disobeys.

Ragdoll

I think I am willing to give this a try.  :)
"We want,Flesh...flesh for fantasy."

Sabby

Hmmm... which role were you thinking of taking up?

Mistiq

I would as well, if the roles have not all been filled.

Sabby

Well, I have two people interested right now... (Ragdoll and Mystiq) if you two are fine to commit to it, its only a matter of finding a third girl.

Ragdoll

I am willing I would like to play one of the two girls that take him in.  I just need to know if there is anything I need to know. Outside of what was posted.
"We want,Flesh...flesh for fantasy."

Sabby

Well, I pm'ed, but may as well post it here anyway. Its your characters, not mine, so run some suggestions for them by me :)

Sabby

Ok, bumping this after a good while. Ragdoll had a need for a game and so we resurrected this old one ^_^ no word on Mystiq, so for now, me and Ragdoll are solid for the gf/bf. Now we just need 2 good college girls for the happy slaves to make dinner for :)