Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eternalnight

Don't think I can trust you to really mean that...

Mordred

Ever hear a vampire moan from hunger? Not a pretty sound.
*See Pillory*

eternalnight

Well I guess I could just loan you some blood... Would that satisfy?

Anesa

I wouldn't lean too close.... ;P

Mordred

I wouldn't lead you astray.. well.. maybe a few drops inside those scrumptious veins.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Perhaps I should take a leap of faith and trust what you say is true... ;)

Mordred

Do so and I will make sure those wild little senses will reap many dark rewards.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I wonder if there would be any rewards that might involve someone's rear?  ;P   (sorry...rear is PG-13, right?) 

Mordred

By the sound of the alarm's roar, I'd say your ass is grass! Unfortunately, each blade has to be plucked individually.. which is where I, the friendly neighborhood vampire, come in. This way please. :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Observing you two as I soar through the neighborhood has been entertaining.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

And then.. you flew over the wrong patch of lawn, feeling an instant soak from the maniacal sprinklers below (controlled by a remote that.. has gone missing)..

*whistles nonchalantly*
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Hey!  *lands and wrings water from my hair*  I guess I'll need soap now for a proper shower.

Mordred

Into her hands, an attendant (or someone disguised as such.. someone who resides in a box) does slap a fresh, fragranted (blue) bar.. "This way please."
*See Pillory*

eternalnight

And in just a snap, you'll be nice and clean again.

Mordred

One little snag.. there's no dryers in these parts.. have to let that pesky sun dry those wet garments.
*See Pillory*

eternalnight

In the meantime... Why not snog a little?  ;)

Mordred

Under the moon, with a bit of falling snow? Yeah, count me in! I gotta warn, however.. I may bite. Ok, I will bite.
*See Pillory*

eternalnight

Well, no worries... as long as it doesn't hurt too much. ;) Oh by the way... you've got a little snot just... there. Points to just above his lip.

Belle33

I don't mean to be a snob, but really dislike that last word.  *cringes*

Anesa

Don't you hate to find snot on a door knob, Belle?  *Ick!!*

Mordred

Now I know why I prefer jumping into windows! :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I know, right?  But if you knew there was snot on that window, what then would you do?  ;P (I'm using that word because Belle loves it so much!!)

Mordred

You've made me realize the tribulations of entering an abode anew as never before. I shall now search for my gloves. If I can't find them, then my old mittens. Still no luck, a pair of socks will simply have to do. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

(Most excellent!)

If you only knew how long I searched...and thought....and searched some more....for a way to progress the word "anew", you'd laugh yer blue arse off!  ;P

Zaphod

Oh, but I do know, Cami. ;)

(Thanks for making it easy for me. LOL)