Zorro 2020 (MUL)(VAN) - 3 Characters - 1 Male RP still needed - CLOSED

Started by Meri, November 22, 2009, 08:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meri

STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY THE MILLIONAIRE.  A DESCRIPTION FOLLOWS.

Dan – The Millionaire

"Dan" (I’ll call him Dan, you can name him) is the CEO of a major robotics corporation.  In 2016 he introduced a line of nano-bots (microscopic medical robots) that could be swallowed as a capsule, then ‘hatch’ inside the body and go about a pre-programmed duty, such as keeping the plaque cleaned out of blood vessels.  They can also enter organs, such as the liver and gall bladder, transmitting live pictures to the doctor so he can more precisely diagnose a problem.  One capsule can contain as many as 50 nano-bots.  Sales immediately went through the roof and Dan became a multi-millionaire almost overnight.

Dan, his greed growing faster than his assets, is always looking for ways to increase his wealth.  He begins secretly working for various governments, creating specific robots for their needs, such as robots that could incapacitate a body, go to the brain and take control of certain functions, or transmit Intel, such as location. Could be used as a type of ‘truth serum.’  Even cause a heart attack, stroke, or other type of death.  The possibilities are endless and you could have fun with this!

Zorro (TAKEN)

Zorro (his real name will be created) is the great, great, great etc. grandson of Don Diego de la Vega, a famous Spanish defender of justice.  He has inherited his good looks, sense of justice and skill with swords and other weapons.  As an Ambassador from Spain, he has frequent contact with Dan and others of high standing who conduct international business.  A self-proclaimed guardian of justice, he focuses on those who are too rich or too powerful to be taken down by the police or other government authorities.  But is he strong enough to resist the millionaire's daughter, Isabella?

Isabella (TAKEN)

This will be played by me.  She is the daughter of Dan and adores him.  He loves her dearly and gives her everything she wants.  She has no idea he is working for the
underbelly of the world, willing to sacrifice the freedom of others for his own gain.   

ZORRO, CHAMPION OF THE PEOPLE

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison

Immortal Cherubin

I might be interested,it sounds like fun and Zorro is one of my top 10 fav shows and movies  :-)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Meri

Thanks!  It sounds like you would know what you were doing!  Hopefully someone else will want to do the villain.  Meri
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison

Meri

Thomas Edison

The Dark Raven

Just being a dorky-butt, so excuse me...but isn't Zorro Don Diego de la Vega?  *hides*

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Meri

Quote from: Scarlet Ribbons on November 28, 2009, 02:54:28 PM
Just being a dorky-butt, so excuse me...but isn't Zorro Don Diego de la Vega?  *hides*

Maybe you are a dorky-butt, but you are a correct one.  I confused two men who fought for what they believed was right.  I never was that good at history, but I loved Zorro!  I am embarrassed,  :-[ but as they say, the show must go on!  Thank you for correcting me.  You can come out of hiding now, but please let me know your hiding place - I may need it myself!

Meri
                                            Thomas Edison

Zelric Miras

Meri

Quote from: Leorobin on November 30, 2009, 03:00:21 PM
I'd like to take up as Dan, if it is ok, with you.

Welcome and Hello!

I looked at your profile and O&Os, but didn't get much of an idea how you would play this character.  Would you mind giving me some idea how you see Dan? Of course, you will choose his actual name.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Meri
                                            Thomas Edison

Zelric Miras

I see him as a man bent on investigation, that is always thinking of new things to develop as applications for the nanobots. He spends many hours in his lab or workshop trying new models. He is a family man though, and always saves time aside for his daughter. He tries to compensate the time he lost with her when he was developing the nanobots by spoiling her, everything she wishes for is a must.
I see him as someone who always carries around a palm or another small pc device to jot down ideas and have acces to his work at any time. Overall he is careful and centered, he knows how to deal with most situations and always thinks before making a decision.

How about it?

Meri

Quote from: Leorobin on November 30, 2009, 04:19:12 PM
I see him as a man bent on investigation, that is always thinking of new things to develop as applications for the nanobots. He spends many hours in his lab or workshop trying new models. He is a family man though, and always saves time aside for his daughter. He tries to compensate the time he lost with her when he was developing the nanobots by spoiling her, everything she wishes for is a must.
I see him as someone who always carries around a palm or another small pc device to jot down ideas and have acces to his work at any time. Overall he is careful and centered, he knows how to deal with most situations and always thinks before making a decision.

How about it?

I like that - it makes him well-rounded - not all evil or all good.  But, what drives him to sell his inventions to the highest bidder, even if they are terrorists?  I'm not trying to be picky, just curious how you see it.  Thanks,

Meri
                                            Thomas Edison

Zelric Miras

Mainly two things:
The first is greed and stability. He achieved a high amount of money in a short time and allowed him luxuries, he or his family had never had. Also when he became wealthy many approached him looking to become 'acquaintances' and 'friends' to be able to enjoy that wealth, including many that had shunned him before for not being 'fit'. It made him feel poweful, a feeling he liked.

The second i'm not sure if his wife left him or died so in either case, he feels guilty for his wife leaving him/dying. He thinks that if he had been wealthy he could have been able to convince her to stay/ save her. He never forgave himslef for not being able to do something about it. So he wants to make sure that his daughter has everything she needs and wants, also money enough to leave her once he dies.

Meri

Welcome to our story! 

I will send you two links - one for your character's bio (even though you've told me a lot of it) and one for OOC thread where we can 'talk amongst ourselves' to ask questions and share information.  It would be good to get five paragraphs on the bio, if possible.  Then maybe average three on our posts.  Of course, this isn't always possible due to the story line. 

I'm off to take care of that now.  I'll see you soon!

Meri
                                            Thomas Edison