Search for Inspiration (FxF, MxF)

Started by Clala, September 13, 2014, 08:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clala

Hello!

I am Clala (new name - just breaking it in) and this is my request thread, where I will post my roleplay cravings alongside general nonsense. My O&Os are in my signature, and it's probably best you check those out.

Previously the overwhelming majority of plays I used to write were FxF, almost to the point of exclusivity, but as time has passed I have felt more comfortable writing male characters also and so have an interest in MxF also, usually with me as the male in a fandom play or historical story. I typically play against male characters in fandom plays still. Your real sex doesn't matter, write away.

About me:
  • I'm a 22 year-old student from England.
  • Fandom geek and history nerd.
  • Been RPing for around 6 years.
  • Like to think I'm fairly literate.
  • I like girls and boys.
  • I would describe my sexuality as homoflexible.
  • like playing girls and boys.
  • I'm a switch who normally ends up (and leans towards) the domme, not that I mind.
  • I do not dom males.
  • I like story RPs, smutty RPs, and a mix.
  • I use threads and PMs. In order of preference. And sometimes Discord now.

Cravings
-Superheroes! Marvel or DC let's just talk some nerd stuff.

Fandoms!
If I have a semi-concrete idea of what that isn't just me splurging random ideas and words onto a page then it will be just below here with the rest of my story ideas. But I most likely do have at least an idea or two, however basic, for all of these. So if you are interested in one, feel free to PM just saying 'Hey, I like fandom X and/or so and so characters. Do you have anything?'. I quite like playing certain canon characters but am usually cool playing alongside OCs and other canons. I do OCs too now and then and am fine with that. Depends on what is most approrpriate.
  • Alien
  • A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones
  • Bioshock
  • DC Comics (Batman especially)
  • Doctor Who
  • Dragon Age
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Fallout
  • Harry Potter
  • Marvel
  • Mass Effect
  • Sherlock
  • Star Wars
  • The Walking Dead
I am open to crossovers on some, for those interested.

Plots
The plots here are rather basic. For most of them I likely have some sort of idea of where I would like it to go but am leaving it open so partners can suggest their own ideas also without feeling restricted. Or that's my excuse, anyway. YC = Your Character. MC = My Character.

Historical
Victorian
Victoria and Melbourne
This sort of blurs the boundary between history and the tv show Victoria, but I am a big fan of the intimate relationship between Queen Victoria and Lord Melbourne. Obviously in real-life this was very close but also platonic and much more father-daughter than lovers, but I would quite like to play out some sort of affectionate hidden romance (as Victoria). I actually used to dig this speculated relationship even before the tv show came out (and the wonderful Jenna Coleman played her), I'm not a bandwagoner!

Russian Civil War
I'd like to do something set during the beginning of the Russian Civil War, perhaps a romance between a member of the Imperial family (YC) and an ordinary Russian soldier (MC) in the midst of the Revolution. We would start around the time of the February Revolution and the Tsar's abdication, later moving on the October Revolution and culminating in the murder of the Imperial family where MC will attempt to rescue YC and guide her out of Russia to safety.

Occupied Japan
I have an inkling of an idea for a story of romance between an American soldier in occupied Japan and a Japaneae woman (perhaps a widow) but nothing more than that. Idea needs a lot of work.

Cold War

• Cold War Olympic Games (FxF) - East meets West. They're ideological enemies and the greatest of rivals on the playing field. And yet the two also have feelings for one another? A same-sex relationship between two public figures would be controversial enough even without the political implications. Can they keep it a secret? Looking to play a hidden romance between two ladies and would-be rivals from either side of the Cold War during the Olympic Games within the village. As it goes they would learn to appreciate one another's way of life and deal with the reality that, once the games are over, may never be able to see each other again.
  • Manchurian Candidate - I would like to do some sort of plot based around the Manchurian Candidate. As in, evil commies brainwashing people to become their sleeper agents. Expect this to have themes of mind-bending, brainwashing, and probably some action. Preferably FxF with me in a number of roles against the mind-controlled individual as her reality is then reshaped and she is recruited for nefarious purposes.

Fandom plots and an assortment of ideas
Batman

Batman x Anyone
Been getting into the Batman comics (and there truly is a treasure trove or excellently-written ones in the case of this character) and I would quite like to write Batman, against pretty much any character for some complex and probably twisted romance. Selina Kyle Rachel, Vicki Vale, Wonder Woman, hell, even Harley Quinn. I'm interested in all that. OCs too are completely fine, super or thoroughly un-super, I just want to explore the gritty themes and delve into the character and his complex identity bad, gah.

Doctor Who

I am, was, am, a big Doctor Who fan. That may be obvious by my use of the adorable Jenna Coleman throughout my threads and for my avi.
Unpopular opinion but I really like Clara and love to play her against the Doctor. So any of that... hit me up.
Also like to play the Doctor. I do 10, 11, 12, and will play against... anyone really.
My Doctor Who plots are... story-heavy, slow with the sex. Needs to be a mutual attraction that builds up.
Always looking for this so if you are looking for a Doctor or are one and needing a companion hit me up. I'm happy to do most of the plotting and story directing.

Fallout

Welcome to Fabulous New Vegas
I have a hankering for an interpretation of the New Vegas storyline playing a female Courier. I have a general outline for it but where that goes exactly depends on the partner, open to all sorts of ideas and potential partners. So Fem!Courier/OC (or pretty much anyone but hopefully a female).

Vault 69
Yep, that vault! There aren't many vaults more famous despite having never appeared in the Fallout series.
All vaults are social experiments, and in Vault 69 there were the usual 1,000 entrants. However in this vault of those entrants there was 999 women, and but one man. Wonderful, you may say! Well let's ignore the fact they're all going to die out.
...But this vault is interesting, and not solely because of all the possibilities for lesbian sex. It is obvious not all women placed in this vault would be homosexual. What exactly was the social experiment however? Was it whether a man would rise to the top in a woman's world? Was it testing how many men were required to keep the species going? Was it testing how a matriarchy would work? Sex deprivation in women? Whether homosexuality is innate or a product of our environment? That part is up to us. For me just the opportunity to play residents of a vault which is likely to fail like the rest is tempting in itself. Or we can play two women who believe themselves to be heterosexual. Either circumstance, or some of the vault's lovely social conditioning ends up bringing them together. From there I'm open to discussion on where it could go.

Other assorted things
I'd really like to play as or against Veronica Santangelo. FxF obviously.

Game of Thrones

Ramsay Bolton x OC
Not much to say about this. I like Iwan Rheon and his portrayal of Ramsay and would like to have a crack at it, against an OC or canon character. Expect this to have extreme kinks.

Stannis Baratheon x Melisandre
Likely stated before but I really, really like these two characters and their complex relationship. Who is using who? What persuaded the chaste man of duty to take a red witch preaching a foreign god as his lover? Is this a relationship of convenience or is there any attachment? And most crucially after the show smashed Stannis' character to pieces: could it have gone differently?

Sansa Stark x Petyr Baelish
Regardless of setting we would be using the ages from the show for reasons that should be obvious.

This pairing intrigues me. It has the mentor/student dynamic, and obligatory sexual tension, though it dares to be much more overt, while also having elements of a father/daughter bond, and those sinister questions. What does he want her for? Is she a puppet? Does he want Sansa for himself? Does he see this as what he deserves, or revenge against Cat and the Starks? Some are much more likely than others. But the beauty of this is that we can explore these ideas.

Preferably we would start this in the Vale, with Littlefinger the Lord Protector, and Sansa passing herself off as 'Alayne' - his daughter (niece in the show IIRC). We would start with Littlefinger's scheming in the Vale as he collects his power and plants seeds which will come to fruition in the future for his nefarious purposes, while exploring his relationship with Sansa and having him teach her how to play the game of thrones.

I am open to playing either role but probably lean Littlefinger so I can direct the story better.

Other assorted things
I have no ideas at this moment to back these up but I'd also be somewhat interested in playing: Dany, Tyrion, Jaime, Cersei.

I am a book snob about many things. Please excuse that.

Marvel

So I pretty recently saw Infinity War (yes, I know I'm late) but I thought it was really really good and Thanos was awesome. A good villain, in a Marvel movie? Gasp! But yeah now I wanna write some superhero stuff. For the most part I normally prefer to write male characters when doing this just because there are more ones out there I find interesting. Harley Quinn can be fun but it can be a bit... overdone. I like Wonder Woman too but my dark and depressing tone doesn't always fit with her beautiful outlook and sunny disposition (they are DC I know, sue me. Not many Marvel fems I like!). Anyhoo, I'd quite like to play:
-Iron Man, against whoever. I find Pepper a bit meh so am very open to OCs.
-Ant-Man against like pretty much anyone. Funny guy, flawed, family man, (hot).
-Spider-Man, but like an older one not Tom Holland. Think more like Tobey Maguire.
Open to ideas. And also teeming with them!

Skyrim

Fem!Dragonborn x Anyone
Just our own retelling of the Skyrim plot, with the Dragonborn and a (hopefilly female) OC or whoever as their companion. Any character or backstory fits. Message to work it out!

Clala

First proper update in about a year. More to come soon. it has.

Clala

An update.
Remembered I quite like Bioshock so added that to fandoms.
Two new stories based around the Cold War added.
Also, in the face of interest, have realised that my interest in futas (playing as or against) has dramatically declined. Not particularly interested in anything to do with them now.

Clala

Saw Infinity War pretty recently. Yes I am extremely late to the party but I loved it and now crave superhero stuff. Message me about RPing, or just about superheros. I neeed it.