Looking for Game(s)...

Started by Creeper, December 13, 2005, 03:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper

So, I've been itching for a game or two to add to my list, now that my own game ([Plug] World of Darkness: Bad Dreams. Apply today![/Plug]) is up and running. And I have a few ideas that could either be bigger games or just one-on-ones. Take a look and see if anything peaks your interest.

System ideas:

(Shadowrun 3rd/4th edition) After beating 'The Warriors', I've become enamoured with the plot. A lone, charismatic prophet tries to unite all of the gangs in one city, but is assasinated. Now one of the representatives at the meeting where the prophet was killed needs to travel back to his home turf without being killed (or molested). Can have more players by just adding more representatives.

(Exalted) You can never have enough Exalted. I have a character ready for Zuko's game, and I really want to run this concept in a game! A cultured Solar and his barbarian Lunar wife reincarnate in the second age, but they are very different. They love each other, but find the opposing culture abhorrant. The characters must work out their conflicts while The Realm and the Deathlords seek to bring them an early death.

(In Nomine) A Demon (haven't decided on what kind exactly) attempts to start a corrupting fertility cult and bring a major city down into depravity and perversion.

(Mutants and Masterminds 1st edition) A lab scientist in seach of a way to save himself from a fatal illness, discovers a way to create super-powered creatures to do his bidding. Fearing his end, the Scientist sends his minions out to collect equipment and money so that he can cure the Disease. Will he become corrupted by the power he holds over other lives? Will he be defeated by a superhero, brought down by his hubris? Will his slaves rise against him?

(Abberrant) Pretty much anything. We don't need the system, I just love the setting.

(BESM) A martial artist(s) travels the world, looking for the perfect techniqe to defeat the enemies of his clan. Of course, the Masters have... interesting teaching methods.

Freeform ideas:

(Short)You know, it would be nice to play a Male that got captured and molested by an evil monster...

(Short)Two childhood friends grow up together, heading into highschool. One friend discovers that his best friend is actually a hermaphrodite (or some other perverse secret) instead of a girl! Will their friendship survive, or can it be more?

(Long) A modern occultist hunts the world for pieces of a sacred text that will allow him to ressurect his dead wife.

(Short) A Twin follows his sister into a massive war, intent on protecting her from harm. During the chaos, hidden feelings get out.

That's all I can think of off hand. I'm open to other suggestions.

Note that all of these are rough ideas. I'm perfectly willing to modify them to the tastes of the GM. Games are ment to be fun for everybody, after all.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Elvi

Occultist one sounds interesting, but whats the angle on it?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Creeper

Oh, I should probably add my own interests somewhere here. They're best described as 'Weird', but that often fails to spark the imagination. I'll list some of thing now.

Hermaphrodites (That's a big one), incest, impregnation, lactation, romance, small (or flat) chests, strange body/hair colours, aliens, monsters, fairys, tentacles, body modification, Shy girls/guys, tomboy girls, nerd guys/girls, rape (giving or recieving), Light pain, glasses, sexual denial, shapeshifters, amputees (not recent or inflicted 'onscreen'. Ouchies). multiple breasts/cocks, Married folks...

Before you tell me that Marrage is not a fetish, I'll point out that the divorce rate is about 70%. In the States, it might as well be a fetish.

Zing!

As for my limitations, I'm not a big fan of furries. A few animal features, like ears and tails and stuff, are great. But not the whole dog head and body suit. A little goes a long way here.

Also, I don't seem to share the huge interest in the Dom/sub bondage thing that most of our users have. I like it now and then, as flavor, but I can't play a game based around it. It just gets really boring after a while.

Oh, and site limits of course.

Creeper

Quote from: Elvi on December 13, 2005, 04:01:25 AM
Occultist one sounds interesting, but whats the angle on it?

*thinks* Hmm, it's a very rough idea. Hadn't thought of it much.

I think it would follow the question "What would you do for love?". The character could steal from cults, deal with demons, explore for lost civilisations, all to find a way to bring his wife back. The wife could communicate through dreams or a 'ghost' state, driving the character closer to an answer or damnation.

Elvi

Quote from: Creeper on December 13, 2005, 04:06:20 AM
*thinks* Hmm, it's a very rough idea. Hadn't thought of it much.

I think it would follow the question "What would you do for love?". The character could steal from cults, deal with demons, explore for lost civilisations, all to find a way to bring his wife back. The wife could communicate through dreams or a 'ghost' state, driving the character closer to an answer or damnation.

Strangely enough this is something that I have been discussing (along similar lines) with my live role play 'husband' he may have to 'go away' for a couple of events and though the actual man will be their (playing something else) his character won't be as it will be on another plain of existance.
We were musing between ourselves as to whether he would be able to keep in contact mentaly as there will be things that need doing while he is away, but has no way of communicating them to anyone.

Hmmmmmm..........interesting.....if you are thinking of this as a one on one, there will be a multitude of roles to play.....could be a good challenge.

Faolan

Quote from: Creeper on December 13, 2005, 04:03:08 AM
Hermaphrodites (That's a big one), incest, impregnation, lactation, romance, small (or flat) chests, strange body/hair colours, aliens, monsters, fairys, tentacles, body modification, Shy girls/guys, tomboy girls, nerd guys/girls, rape (giving or recieving), Light pain, glasses, sexual denial, shapeshifters, amputees (not recent or inflicted 'onscreen'. Ouchies). multiple breasts/cocks, Married folks...

all of that except for the amputee bit sound like fun to me. Particularly hermaphodites, incest, impregnation, lactation, monsters, fairys, tentacles and rape. Aliens good too actually.

I'd like to try a game with you if you'd like to PM me with an idea.

Celestial Goblin

Wow, you're interests are diverse and exotic. I feel like a nun compared to you. Well, maybe a nun that likes carrots for dinner.
I agree that in our liberated (pray the trend will continue) times marriage is a particulary kinky fetish.
I'd sometime in the future be willing to play a person that's being forcibly gender-switched.
And multiple breasts, well... Yes, i thought about it once.

RogueJedi

Ok, some of these things sound enjoyable.  One thing that strikes me the most is the incest.  And maybe that best friend one where the guy finds out his best friend is transgendered.  That would be near and dear to me of course...

If you're interested in possibly thinking on that... I'm willing to talk.

Creeper

Hmmmmmm..........interesting.....if you are thinking of this as a one on one, there will be a multitude of roles to play.....could be a good challenge.

It'd have to be one on one if it were focused on my character... Though it could be made bigger if it was a cabal of Occultists seeking the secret of life, and that was a motivation for one of them.

all of that except for the amputee bit sound like fun to me. Particularly hermaphodites, incest, impregnation, lactation, monsters, fairys, tentacles and rape. Aliens good too actually.

I'd like to try a game with you if you'd like to PM me with an idea.

Pretty much all of my ideas are at the start of the thread. The Mad scientist game might appeal to both of us, and could be run freeform.

Wow, you're interests are diverse and exotic. I feel like a nun compared to you. Well, maybe a nun that likes carrots for dinner.

For low, I am Pervyer than thou!

Ok, some of these things sound enjoyable.  One thing that strikes me the most is the incest.  And maybe that best friend one where the guy finds out his best friend is transgendered.  That would be near and dear to me of course...

Alright, Where do you want to go with the incest idea? I'm afraid the Transgendered thing doesn't do it for me. Plastic surgury and all...

Elvi

Quote from: Creeper on December 14, 2005, 03:45:40 AM

It'd have to be one on one if it were focused on my character... Though it could be made bigger if it was a cabal of Occultists seeking the secret of life, and that was a motivation for one of them.

What I am saying is that if it was a one on one, if there were to be any story to it, you would have to have a player playing with you who was prepared to play different characters as you continue your search, sort of different one for each 'chapter' of the adventure.
You wouldn't really get far with you and your ghost wife for instance, interaction with her would be like the chorus in a song, before you go onto the next verse.

RogueJedi

QuoteOk, some of these things sound enjoyable.  One thing that strikes me the most is the incest.  And maybe that best friend one where the guy finds out his best friend is transgendered.  That would be near and dear to me of course...

Alright, Where do you want to go with the incest idea? I'm afraid the Transgendered thing doesn't do it for me. Plastic surgury and all...

Well... one angle is that you are an older brother just coming back home for the first time in a while... i'm your kid sister finally growing up.  I don't know the reason you would have for finally coming back, or the age difference, but my character could just be finishing high school...

Creeper

Quote from: Elvi on December 14, 2005, 04:34:44 AM
What I am saying is that if it was a one on one, if there were to be any story to it, you would have to have a player playing with you who was prepared to play different characters as you continue your search, sort of different one for each 'chapter' of the adventure.
You wouldn't really get far with you and your ghost wife for instance, interaction with her would be like the chorus in a song, before you go onto the next verse.

I know, I was just making the option of a larger game availible.
Quote from: RogueJedi on December 14, 2005, 09:04:58 AM
Well... one angle is that you are an older brother just coming back home for the first time in a while... i'm your kid sister finally growing up. I don't know the reason you would have for finally coming back, or the age difference, but my character could just be finishing high school...

That's an interesting angle. I imagine he'd be in his early twenties and left for... War? Prision? A college?

RogueJedi

Whichever would work for you of course.  I was thinking war myself.  *giggle* I love a man in uniform.

Besides, two of my friends have real life experiences (without the incest) of this with their brothers coming home from war this last year.

Creeper

Okay, War it is.  ;D

Setting: Fantasy? Modern? Sci-Fi? Western?

RogueJedi

Any, though I will admit that I prefer either Sci-Fi or Modern.  To me, it just seems easier, as those are where war gets nitty and gritty more often than not.

Creeper

Okay, Modern it is then. You want to make the opening topic, or should I?

RogueJedi

I guess you should.  I'm gonna be crashin' in a few minutes as it is...

Creeper