Asa Taiyou Academy [Anime, school life - Freeform] (recruiting females!)

Started by Annie, September 26, 2012, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Asa Taiyou Academy

Japan, in a near future.

The Asa Taiyou Academy is one of the top educational institutions of the whole country. Year after year it keeps forming the best students whom usually stands out in  colleges and, later, in their professional lives. No wonder lots of teenagers tries to enter the high school, some attracted by the brilliant future it would assure to them, whilst others are attracted by the freedom that pervades its walls.

Yes, while the Asa Taiyou surely have a high reputation, many turn up their noses with the way it achieves it. The secret of the Academy success, according to its headmaster, its freedom. The students have freedom to attend classes as they wish, to study as they see fit, to live their passions as they teenagers lives demand, all without being afraid to be punished later. It’s a revolutionary teaching method that undoubtedly produced results until now.

The Academy uses a boarding school regime. While students have the said freedom, the course is slightly hard and still requires a lot of effort from the students to keep their good grades. Some rules still exists and are duly followed. Violence among students, for instance, are forbidden. But there are some students that know how to avoid being caught, so the life within the academy couldn’t be that easy...

About the scenario

There’s no much difference from the modern Japan. Only the technology and science is just a bit more advanced. But there’s two things worth mentioning, since they changed the culture a lot:

1 - The nekos:

Science discovered how to manipulate DNA freely. Medicine discovered how to cultivate living tissues in labs. And plastic surgery reached new heights. Among the practical applications of these discoveries, a new fashion rose in japan: the nekos. If you have enough money, you can buy animal features to implant in your body, without risk of rejection. Soon cat girls and boys (and other animals too) could be seen around all the country. Usually, a neko is way more attractive for the opposite sex. Of course there's no behavioural change on the neko, although there are people that likes to mimic the animal they have features in common. Most people finds this cute.

The 'nekofication' process have many versions, but they all have these key steps: First, the animal body parts chosen by the customer are brewed in lab. There's a slightly DNA manipulation of these parts so they can produce the proteins that could 'fool' the customer's body and let it accept these new parts as its own. Once brewed, these parts are implanted in the client's body in a surgery. After that, a hormonal treatment assures that the person's body fully adapts to the new animal features it now has.

2 - The P-AI’s

The technology brought new gadgets. Now it’s common to have your personal network to make your common tasks, reachable anywhere, anytime,. To manage this p-network, people began to use P-AI’s (Personal/Pet Artificial Intelligence) - a virtual entity  responsible for all the interaction with your network. A P-AI have its own personality and it is very loyal to its owner. They can manifest their holographical body nearly anywhere, as long as it have an interface to do so, for instance: cell phones, watches, tablets, PC’s, TV’s, etc. Soon the P-AI’s became very popular and now, nearly everyone have their own. Teenager girls, for instance, often uses magical fluffy animals as their P-AI’s avatars, while boys uses girls (no wonder) or badass hero-like avatars.

As expected, the P-AI's cannot have physical interaction with its surroundings, only with each other. But a user can buy an interface that can let him interact with his P-AI in a virtual reality. Sad news is that such interface is really expensive and not everyone has enough money to buy it.

P-AI's come with a pre set personality chosen by its user. This personality learns and adapts to its user as long as they coexist. But an user can install addons to his P-AI's to give it new quirks. It can be a new fighting style for a P-AI designed for competitions, or a series of naughty actions for the cute P-AI owned by a perverted teenager.

They are immune to reprogramming. Much was invested in P-AI's design when it comes to security. Viruses still exists, but P-AI's have a sturdy immunity system that only learns and grows stronger with every sickness its P-AI catches. Funny stuff is that the avatar appears to be sick when the system is infected.

Two P-AIs can only interact with one another if they both gives permission OR their owners give permission as well (even if the P-AI doesn't want to interact). The permission between two P-AIs is automatic, often accorded by their own will. For instance, if the two of them want to fight, they can already interact and begin to attack themselves. Owners must give their command to permit or forbid the interaction, and this order has a higher priority over the P-AI will. So, if that two P-AIs are fighting, one of his owners can stop the duel by ordering his P-AI to cancel the interaction. There are some people that installs a hack add-on on their P-AIs to allow them to interact with others even without permission. That's forbidden, of course, so they don't use this trick openly. And using this hack leave them open to attacks as well.

About the game!

First, this is an anime school life setting. Me and Hyena are GM'ing this one. I intend to keep a vanilla mood to this game, but eventually something NC could happen. This is my first attempt at GM'ing something, so bear with me. I'll try hard to make things enjoyable.

You can join as a student and you can make his/her P-AI as well. Just to make it clear, the nekos and the P-AI's won't be the focus of this game. I just put them to make an unique and more attractive scenario. So, if you don't want to RP your char's P-AI, that's fine. He/she doesn't need to have one, or maybe his/her P-AI doesn't have any personality nor an avatar.

There will be no major plot behind this, so it's up to the players to keep the story going. Nevertheless, me and Hyena will arrange some events to keep things going as well and player's suggestions are really  welcome.

Only thing I ask now from the players is commitment. Please, if you plan to join, make sure you can post at least 1~2 times per week.

Any questions, bring them on!

Character sheet:

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] between 16 - 18

[b]Year:[/b] First, second or third academic year?

[b]Appearance:[/b] Image needed (of course, anime), description optional.

[b]Neko features:[/b] You can describe it in detail of just mention what kind of animal your char chose.

[b]Personality:[/b] How your char behaves, his quirks and flaws.

[b]Bio:[/b] Your char history. Doesn't need to be something dense.

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] Submissive/Dominant/Switch. A quick list of the on's you're planning to explore in this game would be nice, too.

[b]P-AI Name:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] again, a picture is needed and a description, optional.

[b]Personality:[/b] Same as above.

[b]Quirks:[/b] There are various types of P-AI's. Some are designed for battle and competitions, while others are meant to satisfy the urges of its lone users. Is there something that your character's P-AI is good at?

Game Threads:

Character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154110.0

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154308.0

IC (School Grounds/Gymnasium): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154341.0

IC (Dormitories): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154342.0

IC (School Interior): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=156935.0

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Laughing Hyena

Oh I am so in on this! I will set up a character and get ready for this awesome game!

Annie

If at least one person shows interest, I'll make mine.

Anyway, forgot to mention: suggestions are welcome! ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Annie

ShanaTheIV

Annie

Ok, Shana, thanks!

Hm, maybe 2 more would be enough. What do you all think?

ShanaTheIV

I think it would be up to you depending on how many number of members you can handle at a time. Having a lot of people playing at once can be overwhelming to some but having another GM could help with that.

ShadowFox89

Interested, let me get on the computer to type something up.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Annie

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on October 03, 2012, 02:11:13 PM
I think it would be up to you depending on how many number of members you can handle at a time. Having a lot of people playing at once can be overwhelming to some but having another GM could help with that.

No problem, I think I could handle even more. Hyena is there to help me, also. I was thinking in numbers just to start the game. Guess we have already enough people to start.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 03, 2012, 02:41:10 PM
Interested, let me get on the computer to type something up.

I'm waiting, Shadow! Thanks for your interest!

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 03, 2012, 04:05:22 PM
maybe something based off my new character/icon

I'm not allowing anthros in this game, Iron. But your char would have the wolf features, of course: ears, tail, maybe some sharp teeth. I don't think he would have claws, since this is beyond the scope of nekos (it's just a fashion, not a thing meant to give body weapons to humans). Any other questions, feel free to ask. ^^

Now it's past the time to make my char. ;D

ShadowFox89

Actually, would a prototype android be fine? Thinking of a bit of a downer background....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 03, 2012, 05:17:59 PM
Actually, would a prototype android be fine? Thinking of a bit of a downer background....

Hm, you're thinking on an android that would be mistaken as a human? I guess the technology is not that advanced, even if it's a prototype. In fact, not even the P-AI's have physical bodies, like the persocons in Chobits. So, no robots, at least not that advanced.

Maybe he can be an artificial human, a clone or something alike. That would make more sense, since the nekos are around, which means science have the know-how to make such a thing. Again, he would be like a "prototype" as well, since this kind of experiment wouldn't be common yet. I got curious about this downer background and how you intended to blend it with the game.

ShadowFox89

What about a cyborg, someone who's had a lot of their body replaced with prosthetics?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 03, 2012, 06:56:29 PM
What about a cyborg, someone who's had a lot of their body replaced with prosthetics?

But why would he use prosthetics if he can have organs and members made in a lab, for instance? The cost to have a advanced prosthetic like that would be the same as to have the lost parts of his body "remade" in a laboratory, I guess.

If you can explain that and you aren't trying to give any over human features to him (super strength, etc), I don't see a problem with your idea. ^^

ShadowFox89

On the other hand, is it really feesible to say that bio-engineering has advanced more than cybernetics? :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 03, 2012, 07:34:00 PM
On the other hand, is it really feesible to say that bio-engineering has advanced more than cybernetics? :P

Hm, why not? I never thought that this background would be taken on a thorough consideration, due to the nature of the game.  The bio-engineering was an excuse for the nekos. And to consider the cybernetics more advanced is to accept the existence of androids and the alike, something I didn't want to explore in this game. You see, fatefully we would have to consider the existence of P-AI's with physical bodies (a persocon, borrowing the Chobit's concept). But, if you all agree that this would be a nice concept to explore in this game, we can change that.

And, well, I didn't say your char wouldn't have the prosthetics (which exists in this reality). I just asked why he would choose (or be forced to choose) them, if he could have a bio replacement for his lost limbs. That's all. ^^

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Annie on October 03, 2012, 05:03:13 PM
I'm not allowing anthros in this game, Iron. But your char would have the wolf features, of course: ears, tail, maybe some sharp teeth. I don't think he would have claws, since this is beyond the scope of nekos (it's just a fashion, not a thing meant to give body weapons to humans). Any other questions, feel free to ask. ^^

Now it's past the time to make my char. ;D

actually my current icon is an equine.
The idea was actually on par with nekos, just a diffrent species thereof
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Ironwolf85

other than skull shape and fur he's pretty much human, no superpowers, save maybe being athletic as a track star

Annie

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 03, 2012, 11:46:45 PM
actually my current icon is an equine.
The idea was actually on par with nekos, just a diffrent species thereof

Oh, I'm sorry! I could swear he was a wolf!

Yes, you're right. Actually, 'neko' is just a generic name. You can choose any animal to borrow its features.

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 04, 2012, 12:03:09 AM
other than skull shape and fur he's pretty much human, no superpowers, save maybe being athletic as a track star

Yes, I agree with that. If you keep a human face and no fur, I don't see a problem with him, so you can go ahead and use this concept. ^^

Ironwolf85

my problem is that horsie ears and tail don't look as cute as wolf or cat

Annie

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 05, 2012, 11:12:39 AM
my problem is that horsie ears and tail don't look as cute as wolf or cat

Maybe it's a variation of the 'neko' fashion, designed to make man more manly. XD

I'm kidding, but this doesn't strike me as a bad idea. The 'nekos' could have started as something to make people more cute and appealing, but I'm sure some people would use it to look more aggressive, threatening, stronger, whatever other purpose they would have. As long as the characters doesn't have over human features, that would be ok to me.

And you can bet that wolfs and cats aren't the only animals chosen by people! My char, for instance, will be a bunny. XD

apygoos

im intersted but unsure what is needed currently here, whats the current m-f ratio? that wil llikely determine what i make :P

Annie

All players will be students.

Now, for the m/f ratio... hmm, lemme see...

I'll make a female, Hyena sure will make a male... Ironwolf will make another one...Shadowfox, if still interested, would be another one, I guess...

Not sure about Shana...

So, right now we have one female, three males.

apygoos

ill wait a  bit then to see what more we add up before making mine :)

ShanaTheIV

Annie

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Annie on October 05, 2012, 11:43:03 AM
All players will be students.

Now, for the m/f ratio... hmm, lemme see...

I'll make a female, Hyena sure will make a male... Ironwolf will make another one...Shadowfox, if still interested, would be another one, I guess...

Not sure about Shana...

So, right now we have one female, three males.

I'll probably be making my kitsune, so female :P

There's also room for people in Madam Arachne's if anyone is interested.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

Annie

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 05, 2012, 04:06:16 PM
I'll probably be making my kitsune, so female :P

There's also room for people in Madam Arachne's if anyone is interested.

That's great! ^^

ShanaTheIV

Here's what I've come up with (I hope I did this right):

Name: Chi Takeda

Appearance

Neko features: She has horns on top of her head as seen in the photo as well as a repetition tail about a little more than 2 feet long.

Personality: Chi is fairly outgoing and friendly, among both students and teachers. She is not afraid to stand up for herself or others when needed, even if it ends in violence. Though she can hold her own in a fight, that doesn't mean she goes out looking for one in school since it is against the rules. She enjoys meeting people and even exploring relationships with current people, but she's not THAT easy...   

Bio: Chi is an A, B senior student at the academy and is fairly liked throughout, but has a few enemies here and there as well. She had got into a few fights in school, all of which involved self-defense or defensing other students from bullies. Although she is not afraid of a little action here and there, she tries to avoid unnecessary conflict in school and was once suspended because of it. Aside from that, Chi's life was fairly normal, at least that's what she thinks. She also had a few dates over the years and is somewhat popular among the boys.     

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual, Dominant or Switch

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Annie on October 05, 2012, 11:29:21 AM
Maybe it's a variation of the 'neko' fashion, designed to make man more manly. XD

I'm kidding, but this doesn't strike me as a bad idea. The 'nekos' could have started as something to make people more cute and appealing, but I'm sure some people would use it to look more aggressive, threatening, stronger, whatever other purpose they would have. As long as the characters doesn't have over human features, that would be ok to me.

And you can bet that wolfs and cats aren't the only animals chosen by people! My char, for instance, will be a bunny. XD

Actually that was kind of my idea it's just a variation on the same technology not "OMG I WANNA FURRY"

The idea is simply adressing it as genetic engineering, with all the stuff that comes with that.

Ironwolf85

Name: Vincent Akira
Appearance:
Light brown fur, blonde hair & tail (father's genetics) he stands 6'1
Neko features: facial reconstruction, light external fuzz, tail. Based off Equine genetics. the rest is human.

Personality: A history and mathmatics major, A general nerd with the stature of a jock, he is genuinely kind if a little absent minded, he's occasionally shocked by more unorthodox japanese street culture (finding panties in a vending machine for example). He has a nervious habit of chewing on his eraser when thinking, and has taken a liking to cafinated vending machine drinks.

Bio: Born in Nagano provance to a US marine and japanese woman Vince moved to the states at a young age and grew up on the west coast. Like many he fell into the neko craze as a teenager, his favorite band had a neko cast, and "The Horseman" was his favorite. His family moved back to japan to make use of dual citizanship when he was hit by a car, and when he realized it covered the neko process, in an attempt to make himself more masculine, and in a moment of hero worship, he went with equine.
He discovered that this didn't make him any more manly save an extra inch between his legs.
Unsure of where to place him in the japanese school system his parents sent him to Asa Taiyou Academy where he is a major in History and Mathmatics. He's also on the track team.

Sexual Preferences: Switch, he comes into this knowing what he does mostly from the internet and the occasional pornographic anime.

P-AI Name: A-Mu

Appearance: based on his favorite girl from a mecha anime, a red head in mecha style yellow jumpsuit. She often makes a show of her body, which Vince has shaped himself.
Personality: Flighty, and impatent at times. she incredibly expressive and a good match for Vince, often acting as a little sister to give him a nudge.

Quirks: She is not meant for combat, there is another program for that, her "mech" she loves to tease vince due to the sometimes excessive amount of porn on his drive.

Annie

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on October 05, 2012, 05:32:33 PM
Here's what I've come up with (I hope I did this right):

Name: Chi Takeda

Appearance

Neko features: She has horns on top of her head as seen in the photo as well as a repetition tail about a little more than 2 feet long.

Personality: Chi is fairly outgoing and friendly, among both students and teachers. She is not afraid to stand up for herself or others when needed, even if it ends in violence. Though she can hold her own in a fight, that doesn't mean she goes out looking for one in school since it is against the rules. She enjoys meeting people and even exploring relationships with current people, but she's not THAT easy...   

Bio: Chi is an A, B senior student at the academy and is fairly liked throughout, but has a few enemies here and there as well. She had got into a few fights in school, all of which involved self-defense or defensing other students from bullies. Although she is not afraid of a little action here and there, she tries to avoid unnecessary conflict in school and was once suspended because of it. Aside from that, Chi's life was fairly normal, at least that's what she thinks. She also had a few dates over the years and is somewhat popular among the boys.     

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual, Dominant or Switch

That's great so far, Shana!

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 05, 2012, 09:45:30 PM
Name: Vincent Akira
Appearance:
Light brown fur, blonde hair & tail (father's genetics) he stands 6'1
Neko features: facial reconstruction, light external fuzz, tail. Based off Equine genetics. the rest is human.

Personality: A history and mathmatics major, A general nerd with the stature of a jock, he is genuinely kind if a little absent minded, he's occasionally shocked by more unorthodox japanese street culture (finding panties in a vending machine for example). He has a nervious habit of chewing on his eraser when thinking, and has taken a liking to cafinated vending machine drinks.

Bio: Born in Nagano provance to a US marine and japanese woman Vince moved to the states at a young age and grew up on the west coast. Like many he fell into the neko craze as a teenager, his favorite band had a neko cast, and "The Horseman" was his favorite. His family moved back to japan to make use of dual citizanship when he was hit by a car, and when he realized it covered the neko process, in an attempt to make himself more masculine, and in a moment of hero worship, he went with equine.
He discovered that this didn't make him any more manly save an extra inch between his legs.
Unsure of where to place him in the japanese school system his parents sent him to Asa Taiyou Academy where he is a major in History and Mathmatics. He's also on the track team.

Sexual Preferences: Switch, he comes into this knowing what he does mostly from the internet and the occasional pornographic anime.

P-AI Name: A-Mu

Appearance: based on his favorite girl from a mecha anime, a red head in mecha style yellow jumpsuit. She often makes a show of her body, which Vince has shaped himself.
Personality: Flighty, and impatent at times. she incredibly expressive and a good match for Vince, often acting as a little sister to give him a nudge.

Quirks: She is not meant for combat, there is another program for that, her "mech" she loves to tease vince due to the sometimes excessive amount of porn on his drive.

He seems good so far, Iron... But, like I said before, I wasn't planning to let anthros in this game.  If he had a human face with the horse ears, kept his tail and had no fur, he would be all good.

I would let you play with him this way, if you really, really want. However,  he would be a very rare type of neko, one that could make people point at him in the street. Are you ok with that?

AidenWhite

I'm strangely interested in playing a human with animal features. I just need to remember a good one.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

ShanaTheIV

Thanks. ^^ Am I missing anything? I'd like to make sure I get my profiles right.

Also, when do you think we can start? Until we get enough profiles?

Annie

Quote from: AidenWhite on October 05, 2012, 11:33:54 PM
I'm strangely interested in playing a human with animal features. I just need to remember a good one.

Hi, Aiden! Good to see you around here! ^^

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on October 05, 2012, 11:50:54 PM
Thanks. ^^ Am I missing anything? I'd like to make sure I get my profiles right.

Also, when do you think we can start? Until we get enough profiles?

Hm, I'm missing her P-AI info. She have one?

And yes, when we get enough profiles, I'll open an IC thread! ^^

ShanaTheIV

Not yet. Even after reading the description, I still don't fully understand how it works. I know you said I know need it but do you think I should make one?

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Annie on October 05, 2012, 11:31:30 PM
He seems good so far, Iron... But, like I said before, I wasn't planning to let anthros in this game.  If he had a human face with the horse ears, kept his tail and had no fur, he would be all good.

I would let you play with him this way, if you really, really want. However,  he would be a very rare type of neko, one that could make people point at him in the street. Are you ok with that?

I'm cool with that  8-)
I didn't hit him with a car for nothing.

Annie

Hm... did you watch Chobits? Think about the persocons, but without physical bodies, just virtual ones...

Or... well, another example: do you know J.A.R.V.I.S. from Iron Man? Well, it's the same concept, but the P-AI can show a virtual body anywhere using holograms, they just need an interface on your personal network (you can have some anywhere, in a watch, clothes, cellphones, glasses, etc).

If you have more questions, just ask.

ShanaTheIV

I think I understand now. I'll work on it tomorrow. Thanks. ^_^;

Annie

Oh, just answering your other question:

It's a bit of unlikely to not have one. But it doesn't need to have a personality, neither a virtual body.

Annie

Now, my char. That will be a funny one! XD

I  made a character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154110.0

Put your approved character there!! XD

Name: Miyu Tsubaki

Appearance:

Other images(nsfw): 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Neko features: Bunny ears and tail. Although they are of a lower quality. Her ears didn't seems to be lively, almost looking like fake ones.

Personality:

Miyu is shy and quiet at first. But once among friends, she's more talkative and open. She's sweet and caring with someone she likes, cold and distant with someone she doesn't. So, Miyu can give you the wrong inpression if you give her a wrong impression first. She usually avoid trouble, but can fight back with the proper motivation.

When it comes to boys and datings, Miyu is very reserved and never gives the first step until she was sure her feelings are matched. But in the past months, since her neko transformation, she had been forced to deal with a completely nymphomaniac nature. Miyu does her best to keep that lustful desire over control, but sometimes she just couldn't handle it and ends doing something... crazy. Of course she gets regretful, promising to never gave in to this lustful desire again, just to fail the next time it becomes more stronger than her willpower.

Bio:

Miyu was quite a geek in her childhood. She often competed in P-AI's battles alongside Haru and made a relative success in these championships. But she got older and with that came the interest in boys, so she ended up putting this geek side a little aside. But, being shy and not much attractive, Miyu never got a date.

However, things changed in her 16º birthday. Miyu decided to join the neko fashion to raise her chances among the opposite sex. With the aid of her parents and some moonlighting, she finally got the money to undergo the neko transformation. At least the most cheap one, that is. After one surgery and a hormonal treatment, Miyu turned into a cute bunny girl. Problem is that it came with some side effects...

First, she got a bit taller and... bigger. In some very specific places. It was like her body finally woke up and started to blossom. To put it simply, her breast size came out from a hardly A to an almost D. Well, Miyu didn't face this like a problem, far from that! She always envied her "bigger" friends and now she would compete with them equally. The issue there is that they are quite sensitive!

But the worst problem is sure that behavioral change. Miyu feels a sex hunger that only grows up until the point she just can't do nothing more than satisfy it. She already passed throught some awkward moments because of it. Doctors said that it was because of the hormonal treatment and that should fade away with time. But, after months, Miyu wasn't sure if the problem is fading away of getting worse. In  the end, she's doing her best to live with this issue.

About her enrollment in the Asa Tayou Academy, that went naturally. She had always been a  good student, so grades were never a problem to her. With her curiosity about technology, she had to study math and physics in an early age, so she exceeds in these fields. She aims to have a major in Computer Science in the future, so she works hard for that.

Sexual Preferences: Submissive, mainly straight. On's: sex in public places, exhibitionism.

P-AI Name: Haru

Appearance:

Personality: Haru has a cheerful and childish personality. He simply adores Miyu and does anything to help her, even if that means to try and give some advices when he sees fit. Of course his advices are, most of the times, nonsensical. In the past months, he grew a light perverted personality as well, to adjust himself to Miyu's changes after her neko transformation.

Quirks: Maybe he doesn't look like it, but Haru is a great fighter. He always did well in P-AI's combats, relying on a set of lightning attacks installed in an add-on years ago by Miyu. He keeps this software updated, just in case.

ShanaTheIV

I've made a P-AI for Chi but I'm having trouble deciding on what he'll look like.

Laughing Hyena

If it was possible to act like a wolf over Annie's character I would. ^_^ My character will be made soon.

CalypsoNymph

I'll admit, I'm not entirely sure if I should join this.  I mean, I want to, don't get me wrong, but I'm not entirely sure if my character idea would fit.  I'm really thinking on it.

I tend to enjoy male to female gender bending (full body, as in 'was a boy now a girl'), and the character idea I have in mind would be ridiculously dependent on her P-AI, which would be possible for a guy to circumvent, making her dependent on him, if they're clever enough.  Possibly a boy earlier and became a female neko due to a mix-up, but I can live without that.  I'm still debating.

Would something like that work?

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

AidenWhite

Took a bit for the inspiration but here it is.

Name: (Last, First) Kyouraku Kurama

Appearance of Kurama and Kyuru

Neko features: White tiger ears and tail

Personality: Charismatic, intelligent, thoughtful, critical. Kurama loves to love and will sometimes get caught being in a relationship with several women at once. Despite being a total player at times, before a girl finds out about this side of him, Kurama always makes sure that he takes good care of whomever he is associated with. 

Bio: Born in Osaka, Kyouraku Kurama was born into a wealthy family consisting of only a mother and father. Being an only child and with his parents working in their respective companies, Kurama was left with a different maid everyday, this developed later into his affinity with being together with more than one girl. Kurama was given Kyuru as a seventh birthday present.

Kurama's love for music has influenced him immensely. He is able to play several instruments and has already played around Japan as a solo artist at the age of 15. At 16, with steady revenue coming in, he asked his parents if he could move away to a place where his musical talents would be further augmented. They agreed with the condition that he'd continue his studies and he moved to the mountain-side of north Japan.

When he was 17, all was going well until the stress of both school and music caught up to him and he fell into illness. Collapsing onstage during a performance, the ambulances carried him away and treated him. He was treated and turned out to be alright. However, Kurama quit music and returned to focus more on his school-work but was unable to because of all the people bothering him about autographs and what-not. In order to remedy this, not only did Kurama change his hair color to white, he also went to get a neko-operation. Kurama chose to have the characteristics of a white tiger because they were majestic and represented the strife that Kurama has gone through during his year in the hospital. He also switched schools to further his animosity. However there are still few who still recognize the artist formerly recognized as a 100% human.

And so this is how Kurama came to Asa Taiyou Academy.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant, straight.

P-AI Name: Kyuru

Personality: Kind, helpful, respectful and caring. Kyuru is always looking out for Kurama and always tries him to take the road that will always help him. All of her decisions are based off on what will happen to her master. If something won't go Kurama's way, she will not participate in it.

Quirks: Kyuru is good at taking orders and doing assist magic, such as healing or making necessities appear.

apygoos

Name:Tōmasu Kamingusu

Appearance: minus the eye patch

Neko features:Fox ears, and 2 tails, matching his natural red hair

Personality:Shy at times and laid back, he can get flirty though if in the right moment, shyness fades when among good friends

Bio: He was a nerd, computer games comic books, the works. He didnt have many friends and had a hard time adapting in normal school, especially since he got his features, being teased every so often. They now send him to the academy, where he may fit in better, and perhaps may find a good few "close" friends.

Sexual Preferences: straight, closet bi hes really up for anything as long as it dosetn involve bloodplay, gore, or scat

P-AI Name:Janelle

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8vlazn6Qw1ql5w1ao3_1280.jpg Super Teemo best depicts what his P-AI is, but it is female, and dosent have a blow gun.

Personality: if put on the spot it can get very shy, but its very outgoing and energetic.

Quirks: It is very defensive of him, often verbally attacking any aggressors of him it is also very skilled at helping him in combat situations, helping him get the latest issues of his favorite comics, and likes to try and set up random dates for him that he has no idea are coming.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

Ive had tom for a year and a half now ^_^ he didnt start out a  kitsune, but ever since he became one, its stuck with every one of his incarnations

ShadowFox89

I plan on going with Zitka.

Would it be possible for someone to have had their genes altered shortly after birth and have grown up like that? Or is the tech too recent?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Name: Zitka Matveev

Appearance:

Neko features: Kitsune, Zitka had genetic therapy when she was very young to give her fox-like features.

Personality: Shy, but inquisitive. Zitka has a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong, often getting into all sorts of trouble. She's extremely curious and loves to ask questions, often to the point where she ends up embarrassing herself. Zitka is protective of her friends, even of those she just met.

Bio: Zitka was born in Moscow, Russia. She holds a dual citizenship for both countries, and can fluently speak Russian, German, Polish, and Japanese. An only child, her parents own their own business which involves travelling around a lot. Due to this, she changed schools often and never really had any true friends. Zitka moved to Japan to finally settle down for school, her parents feeling she could be mature enough to be on her own. Of course, the apartment she lives in has security cameras all around, and her aunt is a phone call away.

Sexual Preferences: Zitka is submissive, though she's never had sex before. Open to anything for her, but please ask before non-con. I'll likely give an okay, but it's nice to be asked anyway. Due to an unforeseen complication of her genetic therapy, when Zitka hit puberty the base of her tail and the base of her ears became extremely sensitive.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

im supposing we'll get a message if your character is approved?

Laughing Hyena

Name: Areku Nasutaeru

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Neko features: None

Personality: Areku enjoys toying with machines and figuring out how they all work. More specifically older technologies or vehicles. He often makes his ends meet by refurbishing older cars and selling them upon the internet to the highest bidder. The trade off is amazing considering that it's a lot less cheaper when you cut out the middle man. Areku is very much self reliant in his mindset wanting to do things on his own terms and at his pace. He enjoys doing things personally and it doesnt matter what kind of project it is. When it comes to women he prefers them shy because he finds it absolutely adorable. Combine this with the neko traist some of these girls have and he can be made to melt into pure bliss.

Bio: Areku was a decent child though growing up without a stable income can be rather arduous. So many of his worldly possessions were second hand passed down from older siblings when they no longer had use of them. As such Areku had to earn whatever he yearned to have and as a result values them much more. Because of this expectaction he grew up naturally self reliant. He considers each of his family and who he holds dear priceless but like all things when they are gone from your life you don't realize how much they truly were priceless. Such was the case when a young childhood friend was taken from him early on in life. The only real thing that remained of her was her broken P-AI tablet. He could have thrown it out over the years but he kept it feeling it would be a kind of insult to her memory to simply discard it.

Life went on for him and over the years his natural curiousity and habit of wanting to know how things work ushered him into learning mechanics and technology. Sure he might not know the calcuations all the time but he learns by doing not by paperwork. Eventually during his age of fifteen he looked again at that tablet and smiled a touch feeling maybe now he was good enough to fix the memorial of his friend. Four weeks he poured himself into that task when he had nothing else to do, finishing the task finally upon the anniverasy of her birthday. After which he turned it on to see if it worked wanting to see the memories of his childhood flood him for a moment however what he didn't realize is that her P-AI was still in there all this time. By fixing and starting the tablet back up he freed her from it. His hard work and mechanical skills has brought him to Asa Taiyou Academy, a school of free learning and free of inhibition.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant ; Turn Ons include shy women, cosplay, nekos types, large or small breasts and light bondage of the lady.

P-AI Name: Miki

Appearance:

Personality: She was cheerful and overjoyed to see Areku again after she finally recognized him. He recalled that her name was Miki, and since then she has not wanted to leave Areku's side acknowledging him as her new owner. She is a submissive kind of person when around Areku or talking to him but she can show some asseritve tendencies when the need arises. She is cheerful and energetic in her tasks trying her very best at everything she does as her former owner did.

Quirks: Since Miki's reactivation she has remained with Areku as a constant companion, helping him as a kind of multitool for the more complex technology he wants to tinker with, interfacing with software and working through the programs whilst Areku manages the hardware making them a very compatable pair together behind the proverbial wrench. She helps him with schoolwork socializing and is a constant consultant, filling in the void that remained within him as best as she can. She has no interface mechanics with Areku yet but she looks forward to the day when he can get one working and they can talk face to face.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 07, 2012, 04:49:59 AM

Sexual Preferences: Dominant ; Turn Ons include shy women, cosplay, nekos types, large or small breasts and light bondage of the lady.

>.>

I guess he's gonna love Zitka :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShanaTheIV

I updated Chi's profile and her P-AI a little bit. Hope she turns out well in the rp.

Annie

Wow, Lot of things to catch up. Tomorrow I'll do it! I have the habit to disappear during weekends. ^^

Annie

Ok, let's go some answers:

Quote from: CalypsoNymph on October 06, 2012, 06:10:59 PM
I'll admit, I'm not entirely sure if I should join this.  I mean, I want to, don't get me wrong, but I'm not entirely sure if my character idea would fit.  I'm really thinking on it.

I tend to enjoy male to female gender bending (full body, as in 'was a boy now a girl'), and the character idea I have in mind would be ridiculously dependent on her P-AI, which would be possible for a guy to circumvent, making her dependent on him, if they're clever enough.  Possibly a boy earlier and became a female neko due to a mix-up, but I can live without that.  I'm still debating.

Would something like that work?

A complete sex change? I'm afraid not. Unless he undergoes a sex change surgery by mistake, alongside the neko transformation.

However, if we're taking in account the neko transformation process only, the farther we can assume is that something could go wrong and his body would become very feminine (even with breasts), but he would be still a guy. That would be a funny concept to see in action. ^^

I'll explain the 'nekofication' process better in the first post. It's my fault to not explain it in details.

Quote from: AidenWhite on October 06, 2012, 08:09:10 PM
Took a bit for the inspiration but here it is.

Name: (Last, First) Kyouraku Kurama

Appearance of Kurama and Kyuru

Neko features: Fox ears and tail

Personality: Charismatic, intelligent, thoughtful, critical. Kurama loves to love and will sometimes get caught being in a relationship with several women at once. Despite being a total player at times, before a girl finds out about this side of him, Kurama always makes sure that he takes good care of whomever he is associated with. 

Bio: Born in Osaka, Kyouraku Kurama was born into a wealthy family consisting of only a mother and father. Being an only child and with his parents working in their respective companies, Kurama was left with a different maid everyday, this developed later into his affinity with being together with more than one girl. Kurama was given Kyuru as a seventh birthday present.

Kurama's love for music has influenced him immensely. He is able to play several instruments and has already played around Japan as a solo artist at the age of 15. At 16, with steady revenue coming in, he asked his parents if he could move away to a place where his musical talents would be further augmented. They agreed with the condition that he'd continue his studies and he moved to the mountain-side of north Japan.

When he was 17, all was going well until the stress of both school and music caught up to him and he fell into illness. Collapsing onstage during a performance, the ambulances carried him away and treated him. He had been in a coma for a week until he woke up to find out that he had grown a fox tail and ears. He later found out that his DNA had been manipulated with a fox's so that he might survive since there was something in the fox's DNA that let him live.

After leaving the hospital, Kurama gave up music and moved back in with his parents. His parents suggested that he go to a completely new school and, without a second thought, Kurama agreed. And so this is how Kurama came to Asa Taiyou Academy.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant, straight.

P-AI Name: Kyuru

Personality: Kind, helpful, respectful and caring. Kyuru is always looking out for Kurama and always tries him to take the road that will always help him. All of her decisions are based off on what will happen to her master. If something won't go Kurama's way, she will not participate in it.

Quirks: Kyuru is good at taking orders and doing assist magic, such as healing or making necessities appear.

The only thing that's bugging me is the way he became a neko. My fault, sorry. I'll explain better the neko transformation process in the first post. Meanwhile, lemme show you what I found wrong: There's no DNA manipulation on  the subject who will receive the neko implants. He would receive a hormonal treatment and medications against rejection to make his body better accept the new features. So, there's no way to resort on a 'nekofication' process to save his life.

Quote from: apygoos on October 06, 2012, 08:36:33 PM
Name:Tōmasu Kamingusu

Appearance: minus the eye patch

Neko features:Fox ears, and 2 tails, matching his natural red hair

Personality:Shy at times and laid back, he can get flirty though if in the right moment, shyness fades when among good friends

Bio: He was a nerd, computer games comic books, the works. He didnt have many friends and had a hard time adapting in normal school, especially since he got his features, being teased every so often. They now send him to the academy, where he may fit in better, and perhaps may find a good few "close" friends.

Sexual Preferences: straight, closet bi hes really up for anything as long as it dosetn involve bloodplay, gore, or scat

P-AI Name:Janelle

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8vlazn6Qw1ql5w1ao3_1280.jpg Super Teemo best depicts what his P-AI is, but it is female, and dosent have a blow gun.

Personality: if put on the spot it can get very shy, but its very outgoing and energetic.

Quirks: It is very defensive of him, often verbally attacking any aggressors of him it is also very skilled at helping him in combat situations, helping him get the latest issues of his favorite comics, and likes to try and set up random dates for him that he has no idea are coming.

Lol, simple and straightforward. Approved! You can post him in the character thread!

apygoos

simple and straight forward makes it all kinds of fun ^_^ cant wait!

Annie

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 06, 2012, 08:46:22 PM
I plan on going with Zitka.

Would it be possible for someone to have had their genes altered shortly after birth and have grown up like that? Or is the tech too recent?

Yes, it's possible. But it's not their genes which will be changed. I'll explain that better in the first post, just wait a bit.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 06, 2012, 10:05:25 PM
Name: Zitka

Appearance:

Neko features: Kitsune, Zitka had genetic therapy when she was very young to give her fox-like features.

Personality: Shy, but inquisitive. Zitka has a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong, often getting into all sorts of trouble. She's extremely curious and loves to ask questions, often to the point where she ends up embarrassing herself. Zitka is protective of her friends, even of those she just met.

Bio: Zitka was born in Moscow, Russia. She holds a dual citizenship for both countries, and can fluently speak Russian, German, Polish, and Japanese. An only child, her parents own their own business which involves travelling around a lot. Due to this, she changed schools often and never really had any true friends. Zitka moved to Japan to finally settle down for school, her parents feeling she could be mature enough to be on her own. Of course, the apartment she lives in has security cameras all around, and her aunt is a phone call away.

Sexual Preferences: Zitka is submissive, though she's never had sex before. Open to anything for her, but please ask before non-con. I'll likely give an okay, but it's nice to be asked anyway. Due to an unforeseen complication of her genetic therapy, when Zitka hit puberty the base of her tail and the base of her ears became extremely sensitive.

Approved so far. She needs a last name, since people often call themselves by their surname in Japan. And, you're still working on her P-AI or she doesn't have one?

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on October 07, 2012, 05:41:32 AM
I updated Chi's profile and her P-AI a little bit. Hope she turns out well in the rp.

That's great! ^^

Oh, I have a question for you all. I didn't thought about this before, so what do you think about P-AIs dying? That could be something permanent or, once dead, they would respawn to a previous state, possibly losing a lot of memories they had with they owner.

I'll update some info about the P-AI as well, but I wanted to hear you all about this first. ^^

apygoos

the P-AI dying is a valid possibility, however with this level of tech there would need to be a solid backup point for the AI, i.e. system restore, or timsheen as curernt examples in popular tech, so it could lose recent memory, but not long term memory, methinks

Annie

Or the backups need to get set by the owner. The most lazy will have trouble if they get the P-AI killed. ;P

ShanaTheIV

Seems like a cool idea. It might had some dramatic tension for current characters. It would be entirely up to us, right?

Annie

CalypsoNymph

Ah... okay, I think I understand.  And as much as I would be interested in playing a character that accidentally got a sex change... mmm, it wouldn't really fit.

So, instead, I'm going to sorta kinda base my NEW character off of it, and go look for an appropriate neko picture!  I just need to think up the animal.  Thanks for explaining.

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

AidenWhite

Fixed it I hope. Just go back to my earlier post and took a look at it again.

Annie

Great, he's all good! You can put him on the char thread! ^^

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Annie on October 08, 2012, 09:50:30 AM
Approved so far. She needs a last name, since people often call themselves by their surname in Japan. And, you're still working on her P-AI or she doesn't have one?

That's great! ^^

No PAI, no. She'll probably end up making one herself at some point in the game.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Ironwolf85

Annie

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 08, 2012, 05:18:35 PM
No PAI, no. She'll probably end up making one herself at some point in the game.

Ok! Put a surname on her and post in the Char thread! ^^

Now, the OOC:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154308.0

Planning to make the IC theads up soon... Just organizing a few things. Hang on!

Annie

Things got started, people! The game links are on the first page and in the OOC! ^^

Kimera

Kimera

Name: Aya Takashi

Appearance: Aya prefers to wear traditional japanese clothing.

Neko features: Sculpt like a dragon, she has the ears, horns, tail and patches of scales to complement them. She even has a pair of wings she is even able to move and although they are not suitable for flight, she often uses them to add to her expressions.

Personality: Enjoys life and wants to get the most out of it. Aya is very open, playful and spirited girl. Her on-inhibited behaviour often leads her into more trouble then good, something her P-AI abuses regularly.

Bio: Aya is the only daughter of a wealthy family that is rumored to be the head of the local Yakuza clan. As a sign of status, her features were adapted to those of a dragon, something more royal then most people.

Because of their wealth and connections, Aya has managed to be one of the few proud owners or a Link-Up in her dorm room, which is a device which allows up to four people and P-AI's to interface within a private virtual world.

Sexual Preferences: Switch. Aya takes whatever role her partner is more comfortable with (or needs to get her some action)

P-AI Name: Aku / Overlord

Appearance:  Aku's appearance varies greatly, but his main avatar is:

Personality: Megalomania and quite perverted, Aku, sometimes called Overlord is Aya's personal P-AI, although at some times it might just look the other way arround. With Aya's playful nature, it comes to Aku to manage most of her affairs. Sometimes though it manages to force Aya to do what it wants, ussually by blackmailing her in some way or another. Highjacking her webcam when she isn't aware of it is one of its favorite tricks....

Quirks: Besides managing all of Aya's affairs, Aku also manages and controls everything that goes within thier virtual world. It also possesses various sub-programs that act as the various (sex) servants within it.

Annie

Kimera

Annie

Ok, once you got one, put her in the character thread and feel free to join the game! ^^

apygoos

would love to see more ladies work their way in :3 but thats just me

SargentToughie

So I stumbled upon the thread, and I know it says that it's still recruiting, but is it really?

I'm fine playing either gender, so if you are, I'll fill in as needed. :3
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

apygoos

like i said, we could use another gal in here, it feels like active inthe RP theres more men than women *shrugs* i just like having my options to roll with icly, but thats just me

SargentToughie

Alrighty then, I guess I'll start tossing together a little lady and wait for GM confirmation before I do anything else.

Thank you.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

BlackLightning

Hmm.... color me interested. I'll try to see if my SO will be interested on it too (Knowing her though.... most likely she will.) Well, I'll get a character up later

Annie

Yes, we're still recruiting! A few more females would be good. I'll accept male characters when at least one more female character joins.

SargentToughie

Awesomeness, I'll start making things final then, I already have an idea of what kind of character I'd like to run.
Ons and offs

MelisaArtemis

Hmmm.... BlackLightning told me to check this 1 out and so far seem quite interesting (It being Light is a bonus imo. We don't see Light anime oriented RP much :P) just a bit question though.... for the Nekos, is it strictly on cats or any other animal is allowed like Foxes, Dogs, Rabbits, etc?

ShadowFox89

Neko can be anything. We've got foxgirls/boys, dragongirls, bunnygirls....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

we i dont think acutally have a cat, we have a bunny, a coupel kitsune, demon, dragon..and i think that's it on the nekos, i could be wrong, feel free to scope out the character thread!

MelisaArtemis

AidenWhite

SargentToughie

Alrighty, the profile is done. I tried to PM Annie for approval before cluttering the interest check more, but she hasn't gotten back to me, so I figured I'd just drop it in here. Lemme know if you want any changes, or if I'm approved. :)

Name: Rena Aulin

Appearance:

Neko features: none

Personality: Rena is an incredibly confident girl, finding it difficult to back down from any scenario despite how badly things might be going against her. She is very much a physical person, meaning that she has an incredibly hard time sitting down and studying for any amount of time when she can otherwise be up and moving. She is incredibly headstrong and passionate about her goals and hobbies, and she can get insanely competitive, however, because of that she can be a bit easy to trick or deceive. She plays a couple different sports fairly well, her best being soccer, and she is actually quite talented at street fighting due to the way she was raised. She has issues with authority on a principle basis, but once somebody earns her respect, she is more then willing to back down and listen to what they have to say.

Bio: Rena was born and raised in the epitome of middle class. While her family was far from capable of giving her a spoiled and luxorious upbringing, she had everything that she needed to survive and then some. Generally, when there was something small and neat that Rena wanted, her parents were able to afford it. Things looked fairly normal in Rena's life up until she turned about 15, at which point she started to fall in with the wrong crowd and frequently came home with bloody noses and back eyes. Her parents, fearing that she would grow up to be some sort of hoodlum, decided that the best thing for her was a change of scenery and a new social circle where she would hopefully be able to set herself straight and get back on track to developing into a proper adult.

And so she transferred to Asa Taiyou, an academy with quite a bit of weight behind it's name and where violence was outlawed.

Sexual Preferences: Bi-sexual, Switch. While she'll most often try to be the dominant force in a relationship, anybody who's able to take control of her will find a girl who also enjoys submitting a bit more then she expected she would.

P-AI Name: Totten

Appearance:

Personality: Very rigid and rule abiding AI. Rena's parents programmed her in such a way that she would try and tug Rena gently back into line whenever the brunette started to get out of line. Since Rena is rather scatter brained and spontaneous, Totten also keeps track of her daily schedule and reminds her of things that she needs to be doing. Simply put, she's the 'angel' that sits on Rena's shoulder and prevents her from falling off the deep end.

Quirks: None to speak of, other then her incredibly soft spoken nature by P-AI standards, as well as the fact that she is seemingly obsessed with finding Rena good friends to keep her out of trouble. She has her host's best interest in mind with everything she does.
Ons and offs

Annie

Sorry for not giving an answer before. She's approved! Put her in the character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154110.0

Then you can look into the IC and OOC threads (links in the first post) and start posting! ^^

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Annie

Melissa, you can bring another foxgirl, no problem! Looking forward to see you and Blacklightning joining!

apygoos

MelisaArtemis

Name: Mizuki Izumi

Appearance:
SFW
NSFW

Neko features: Fox ears and tail with the same color as her hair and white tip.

Personality: As a shrine maiden, Mizuki is generally a very sweet and cheerful girl, naive even. Helping people is second nature to her though whether or not she actually helps the person is another matter entirely as she is rather ditsy and clumsy which sometimes makes her attempt to help to actually create more trouble for the person. She is also quite lazy which can be blamed to her low blood pressure which makes her really hard to stay up in class despite her rather brilliant mind. She also loves music and extremely talented at it especially on the piano and singing which is evident by her hundreds of trophies lining up her wall at home from both international and national competitions which combined with her beautiful appearance makes her one of the most popular student at school.

What most people doesn't know about her is that she actually enjoys being naked at all time though so far she only indulge it in the privacy of her home.

Bio: Mizuki is the sole heir of a very prestigious old family with her father being a conglomerate of an international trading company while her mother is an elite private gymnasium trainer whose clients are renown artists. Despite her family's wealth however, Mizuki decided to take up a part time job as a shrine maiden at a shrine dedicate to the God Inari to support herself without relying on her family's money and it seems that she is extremely popular as one thanks to her looks and personality.

Sexual Preferences: Submissive. She is Bisexual although leaning slightly more on the hetero, especially when it comes to males who may look like a bad boy but actually a good guy.

P-AI Name: Himari (Although she usually just referred as Neko-chan by her owner)

Appearance:

Personality: Himari is mischievous and loves to play small pranks, especially on her own master like setting her alarm clock slightly later or earlier than normal. On the other hand, she does actually cares a lot for her as she makes sure that all of her master's busy schedule remain neat and tidy.

Quirks: Himari is equipped with the fastest processor money can buy and actually very competent at what she does. Moreover, she is also the lone protector of her master's private infos which is actually a job that is easier said than done due to her master's fame means that people would try to access it illegally nearly 24/7. It was for that purpose that she is also equipped for battle with a digital katana that she wields expertly.

apygoos

Annie

Approved! Put her in the character thread and you can already enter the game! ^^

Now we need some guys, I think. O_o

apygoos

Annie

Really? We got 2 new girls. I think one more guy would be ok.

apygoos

I just wasnt sure of the ratio, though my lazy ass could just go to the character thread XD

ShanaTheIV

Not  counting the npcs, we currently have six girls (including the one that just got approved), and only four boys, one of which has not even posted yet. I think we could use a few more boys as well.

Annie

BlackLightning

Name: Kurokaze Ryuuji (Last name, First name)

Appearance:
at school
out of school / at work

Personality: Ryuuji is generally a loner and unfriendly at best, cold and uncaring at worst at least on the outside. On the other hand though, he is also very loyal and protective of those that he actually cares about. He also upholds justice more than anything else and has no qualm in using violence when necessary though he rarely be the one to instigate trouble. At best, he is an average student in class but excels in sports, from soccer, basketball even table tennis and Kendo thanks to his muscular but lean physique from years of tempering. He is also experienced in street -fighting and not afraid to face down challenges especially if it comes from bullies. In fact, he hates bullies to the core and tends to get into fights with them more often than most since he refuse to bow down to them.

Bio: Ryuuji used to be an orphan that grew up on the street during his childhood and survived by stealing food and other essentials. It was only when he reached around 8 years old when he was then found by an old detective who was impressed by his sheer guts and drive to live. Though he isn't actually adopted by the old man, the man does actually offered to take care of him even so far to provide him with a small apartment of his own. However, Ryuuji still refused to rely on the man beyond than the most basic necessities, he even refused to accept spending money from the old man. Instead, he asked to be introduced to a job which the man accepted. From then on, Ryuuji helps with the old man's job as an assistant occasionally when he isn't at school.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant.

P-AI Name: Ryuuga

Appearance:

Personality: Much like his master, Ryuuga is a very serious and loyal character. He is fastidious and takes his role as his master's support to the letter.

Quirks: Thanks to his master's personal programming, Ryuuga is equipped with one of the most unique and strong fighting capabilities when necessary to protect against hacking or viruses. Once in a while, his master also put him to participate in P-AI battle tournament which he usually get into the top 10 if not top 3.

Annie

Hm, Black, could you tweak him down a bit? I'm not comfortable with him being that amazing martial artist, neither having him leading an yakuza group. Not to mention the hacking skills of his P-AI, something that I'm not allowing players to have.

Try to make him more like an average guy. He can know how to handle himself in a fight if you want, no problem, but nothing more than that. And that yakuza leader thing is not feasible for this game too.

Laughing Hyena

And the bad boys of the school, the monarchs would feel upstaged so no yakuza for you Black.

BlackLightning

hmm.... fine. I'll tone him down a bit. As for the Yakuza thing, I did actually plan to do just that Hyena. He is planning to keep the fact that he's a Yakuza secret but its just something like the difference between playing yakuza and real yakuza. O well, I'll edit him anyway.

EDIT: There, changed him slightly. If there is more that I need to change about him, just tell me again, k?

Annie

Laughing Hyena

Much better so consider yourself stamped for approval. Oh and incidentally you might wanna read up on the two NPC students Seiki Yanagi and Korin Fujioka if you are in the second year at the academy since you'd probably run into them if thats the case along with their leader Takeo Aihara.

Laughing Hyena

Sure why not? Gives us another reason to have another female student. Annie, shall we let him in? ^_^

apygoos

ShanaTheIV

Unless for some reason, he decides to make a gay character.  :P * audience grin*

Isn't Tomasu a closest bi? 

apygoos

Annie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 01, 2012, 05:34:09 AM
Looks interesting, is there spot for male student?

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 01, 2012, 05:35:55 AM
Sure why not? Gives us another reason to have another female student. Annie, shall we let him in? ^_^

Of course! Zaer, you're welcome! Put a guy here for us to see. Any doubts, pm me or ask here!

Laughing Hyena

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Tomone Saki ('Saki Tomone' in western introduction)

Appearance

Neko features: None (he got his hair dyed and eye color changed with gene therapy)

Personality: Tomone Saki is devoted to his studies and he dislikes limits and approaches how to complete his studies. He argued with teachers, student councilors and even principle once regarding freedom to study in manner how he chose to study. It resulted him kicked from high school twice in row and once from another academy which was respected. Because of this attitude he was recommended to go to Asa Taiyou academy which sounds like the place where he would succeed in his studies.

In his mind the actual 'talent' is not needed but actual being 'resourceful' and thinking outside box way solve problems is more important than use single straight answer. In short he has cheated numerous times in his studies or done other unorthodox approaches how finish his studies so far. He has healthy sexual libido as any young men have and the rumors of another aspect of 'freedom' in Asa Taiyou sounds interesting to him.

He is not mean nor unfriendly but he has no real friends whom he could call and depend on as he does not trust anyone.

Bio: Tomone Saki was son of head director of company which developed P-AI's, a programmer genius. He worked his whole life, devoting his life for network improvements and improvements on AI. His mother was a traveling model whom both Saki and his father adored. However when things started to be rocketing up for them wealth wise since first P-AI's were put on market, Saki's mother died on plane crash in tsunami storm while flying home from work in Paris.

Saki was crushed from the event, but he got over it to continue on his life when he was young boy. His father did not. He had total mental breakdown and it reached point he became liability to company because of his erratic behavior and some weird programming experiments which one resulted shutdown of whole company's network for hours. He was fired, but his weird obsession for whatever he was doing continued on and he started drink. Saki, unable stand see his father like this moved to live with aunt. Six months later father was found dead in apartment, he having shot himself. As odd inheritance he got what he was working on; a unique P-AI which has haunting similarity to Saki's mother....but her appearance is younger, features more profound and also personality different and not showing motherly behavior at all towards Saki. More disturbing is that his P-AI tries flirt and be very sensual and sexual, more than enough mindfuck his mind than once as he does have warm feelings for mother but this P-AI which is close yet not his mother sends mixed signals in his body and mind.

So since age of twelve he had been multi billionaire, but money never got over his head as he lived childhood in comfort. But because loss of his parents along with aunt cheating dozen millions from him until he realized the money she got was not from child support but from his own bank account resulted he does not trust anyone. Also seeing two people whom he highly thought to be highly talented (his parents) reduced his appreciation to talent as it seemed very talented people faced tragedies. Even history proves it. Not wanting to have short life he decides to have easy one as possible.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant. Besides listed ons/offs in my signature I would explore public sex along with kidnapping and possibly P-AI related intercourse (which would have slight incest feel).

P-AI Name: Yuki (original name until Saki commanded new address name; Tomone Tera)

Appearance

Personality: Yuki is devoted to her master, thinking for his needs before he addresses them best as she can. Because her master likes to cheat she often gives sly ideas or suggestions how to do them. Besides this she is shameless flirt and she is surprisingly not jealous for any women which her master would fancy.....but rather she encourages carnal activities with said women and somehow record them in personal file. But she has also highly protective side which she subtle manner shows regarding her master's privacy and life in general. Any slight and injury he takes, she returns ten times in kind with sadistic delight.

Quirks: Yuki is unique P-AI which was developed by one creators of the P-AI. Where most P-AI abilities are set in, her case they are not. She can ignore her master's given direct commands (she acts obedience). Only what is never removed is loyalty and devotion to her master and concern for his needs. She can fluidly change her focus and can do that change with or without consent from her master. Only limit is her memory storage which she can use to determine how good she comes in said field. But she cannot change it with eye blink, asking between hours to weeks to become expert in given subject and that had she been expert in field before she deleted said expertise to make room for something else.

Annie

He's nice, Zaer. The only problem here is his P-AI. Too much powerful, with hacking skills and such. I'm not allowing P-AI's with hacking abilities, even if you give me a good excuse like you did. ;/

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, ok. But is it okay she has 'fluid' focus and that she is programmed to be 'free program' so she can ignore her masters orders and act independly? So she can with time specialize for P-AI combat heavily. Next week she could shift focus on searching information on subjects what he has homework assignments in present school schelude/season?

No hacking part but the rest of the package.

Annie

Annie

All right! Put him on the character thread and you can start posting! ^^

Now, I'll only add female students for now, unless we got more than one player interested!

apygoos

ooh, whats the next one going to be then Annie? :P
sounds like a plan to me

BlackLightning

Well, at 18 years old, Ryuuji supposed to be third year but I guess I can have him as second year (Held back a year for fighting sounds good for me)

Annie

Quote from: BlackLightning on November 01, 2012, 04:40:01 PM
Well, at 18 years old, Ryuuji supposed to be third year but I guess I can have him as second year (Held back a year for fighting sounds good for me)

Wouldn't be better if he's a third year? Several characters are third years, so that means more interaction. Right now only Ryuuji is a second year.

BlackLightning

Quote from: Annie on November 01, 2012, 09:38:08 PM
Wouldn't be better if he's a third year? Several characters are third years, so that means more interaction. Right now only Ryuuji is a second year.

Well, it works either way for me. the thing is that I'd rather has him at the same year as Aihara to show that they are archenemies with each other, is he second or third year?

Annie

Third year. But, to make them archenemies? No, I'm afraid not. Your character would have a grudge against him, of course, but I doubt he would trouble Takeo to the point he would target him as an enemy. And, if he had achieved such a deed, Takeo would already had got his vengeance, probably finding a way to take your character out of the school.

BlackLightning

Hmm... maybe "Archenemy" is the wrong word to use. I'm thinking more along the line of Ryuuji being someone that Aihara distinctly dislike due to he keep trying to botch his attempt at bullying, remember that Ryuuji's guardian is a detective (In case you don't know.... detective in Japan is actually the way they call a police investigator, not "Tantei" which means a private investigator but "Keiji-san" which mean "officer") and therefore he has a strong backing there though probably wouldn't extent so far into the private school but he does able to get Aihara in trouble at least socially. Would Ryuuji will ever be able to stop Aihara from bullying others? no, but he sure as hell will try his best to. Think of it as a never-ending cat and dog chase and you'll get the picture.

The thing is Annie, without someone like Ryuuji as his counter role, Aihara sounds like someone who is completely invincible as a character and using him, any player can godmod others by using him. Besides, you said no character P-AI should have hacking capabilities yet you equip Aihara's with 1.

SargentToughie

Going to voice my opinion on the matter over in the OOC, no reason to clutter the interest check anymore.
Ons and offs

Zaer Darkwail

I assume my char is first year despite his age. He is seventeen but he got trouble in many schools and so got stuck on class more than once.

apygoos

second cahracter time!
Name:Abigale Yuuki

Year: second

Appearance:

Neko features: Cat ears and tail, both very sensitive to the touch and if strokes/scratched correctly, highly arousing to her

Personality: out going, go-geter, stubborn at times, gerneally pretty nice to everyone, dosetn stand for bullies

Bio: At her old school she was just seen as "one of the guys", and it drove her crazy. Yes she enjoyed an all nighter of League, a box of pizza and a  2 liter of root beer. She was tired of being overlooked for "some other hot girl". She convinced her parents to getteh operation to change ehrself into a Neko. What she didnt bargain on was how much more sexually charged she became, especially when all she had to do was stroke ehr tail in just the right way. She ended up programming Ezreal, who she nearly copy/pasted from League, to start talking dirty to her when she asked for it. With these new features she figured it was time for a fresh start, at a school that fit her adventurous nature, a school just right for her.

Sexual Preferences: Bi, Switch, down with most things aside from toilet play and bloodplay.
P-AI Name:Ezreal

Appearance:

Personality: Same as hers

Quirks: Ez sports his same combat kit as he does in League, using his "magic" to fire various power bolts and letting him teleport around. He is programmed to talk dirty to a girl when they ask for it, and if they get into virtual reality, he likes to try and pleasure them further there.

ShadowFox89

Name: Hidoi Hakujona

Year: Second academic year, technically first.

Appearance: See image above.

Personality: Hidoi is cruel and sly, always doing his work in a way that won't lead to him. His loyalties are to himself, though he claims to love all living things. Hidoi works for Takeo, though that may only be to keep his own ass safe. Hidoi can be charming when he needs to, especially when he wants to get a mark.

Bio: Hidoi comes from a very wealthy family, one of the backers of Asa Taiyou Academy in fact. During his first year here, he quickly integrated himself into Takeo's gang, bringing low girls who felt the need to speak against them. Before the end of the first year, Hidoi left the academy to go overseas, and has yet to return.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant. Loves humiliating girls and using all sorts of implements on them. Hidoi carries around a briefcase full of his "toys", which is always locked until he needs to use one.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Very good profile Apygoos and finally my dear Shadowfox I love this guy already.

Annie

Oldknight

woots awesome, forgot to put my two ocs here, but it is a fun rp for sure ^_^

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Annie

Just throw up a character here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

TheBlackThrone

Name: Musa Kanagawa

Musa 1
Year: Third

Appearance: Musa is athletic in build as he is in nature. His muscles are cut and defined not just from his activities at school but the training he undergoes at home. When he's in school, Musa tends to wear geeky attire, which embarrasses his friends who have the misfortune of hanging with him. He'll wear colorful dress shirts, the craziest ties, and khakis from shorts to pants. He even goes as far as wearing ridiculous, circle-framed glasses. No one understands why Musa dresses in such a way, but most have learned to reluctantly accept it, while others forget that he's Kanagawa. On the basketball court and at home is about as normal as he gets. On the court, he tends to wear tanks, T-shirts with ripped sleeves, Under Armor or no shirt at all, basketball shorts, sweat pants, and a chain with fake dog tags. At home, his family is somewhat traditional. Whenever his father requests his presence, he must always show up in either a suit and tie or a traditional black kimono. Musa often ops for the kimono since it is easier for him to quickly get in and get out of. About his hands tend to be bandages and bandaids, covering cuts and bruises on his knuckles, fingers, and wrists from his martial arts training.
Musa 2

Personality: Musa is quite the strange character. There isn't much known about him around the school house except that he's one of the best basketball players in school if not the best, though the poll on who the best player is tends to be unofficial amongst the fans. What is official is that he's one of the all-star players.

About Kanagawa
Musa loves to play basketball. It has been his hobby since he was a boy. Every day, he can be found out at the court, practicing or challenging new faces. His love for basketball tends to keep him out late, which often effects his morning. Despite showing up in class nearly late and half-asleep every day, he tends to be one of the brightest in the class, but not bright enough that he feels comfortable being a potential successor of his father's computer company. He just wants to be a professional basketball player.

His nerd-guise is what he uses to repel the fan girls that are attracted to him. Most of them aren't too sharp, so they tend to forget who he is and see his nerd appearance as a whole different person. This can prove to be a problem at times, making him a prime target for bullying. He may act like a loser, but he has standards, and bullies learn quick what those standards are.

When Musa isn't putting on his show, he is a very laid-back and cool guy. He knows that he's good at basketball and proud, and he isn't afraid to defend himself or others if he needs to. He tends to like those who see him for him and not just for his game.

Bio: Musa was born into the Kanagawa family. A family whose last name originates back to the Sanzan period. His father is Suichi Kanagawa, a strict and cold man that Musa has never hugged. His relationship with his father even when being his son is business. He is to become the successor to his computer company, no "ifs," "ands," or "buts." His mother, Ai Kanagawa is very faithful to her husband even though she longs for his company. Musa's father tends to always be away on business, and so when he actually shows up to the household to check on his family, it is a very important occasion that Musa cannot afford to miss. His father was the hand of discipline in his family, and so Musa fears disappointing him. His mother helps Musa hide any evidence of his extracurricular activities such as his basketball. Mr. Kanagawa demands only greatness from his son and poor grades won't be excused. He keeps his family wealthy, only wanting what he feels is the best for his son. As soon as Musa graduates, his father plans to enroll him in Tokyo University.

Childhood
Musa's childhood was lacking the warmth of two compassionate parents. He grew up in Okinawa, going to school as all the other boys and girls did, and it was in school that he grew fond of basketball. As he grew, his skills improved. He challenged the kids in his province, and life only got difficult when he ran into poor sports. His first fight was on a basketball court. Not knowing how to defend himself, he went home crying and with a bloody nose. His father disgusted by his son's show of weakness enrolled him into one of the karate academies on the island. Through the practice of Okinawan karate, Musa developed a backbone. The art improved his game and he was able to continue enjoying basketball, defending himself whenever he needed to and sending the punks running.

Musa's techniques evolved when he played some American Marines in a game. Never had he seen anyone play basketball so rough and aggressive, and as Musa continued to ball with the Marines, he picked up some unique skills that made him the star he is at Asa Taiyou Academy.

He first acquired Tama-chan as a gift from his mother. She had given the P-AI to him before he left Okinawa to travel to the academy. Tama-chan would allow him to keep in touch and become one of his best friends.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant: Ons...hm...idk just refer to my O/Os.

P-AI Name: Tama-chan

Appearance: Musa is very protective of his "Pie" as he likes to call them. Tama-chan is his favorite for its spherical shape and size is like a basketball. The gold ball tends to float around him, but when in class, it transforms into a concealable, yellow cell phone with tiny wings. Its adorable and squishy appearance tends attract too much attention from the ladies, and quite often, believe it or not, Musa will have to literally chase down some hysterical girl who had the audacity to steal his Pie!

Tama-chan!
Personality: Tama-chan isn't a male or a female. It is simply an it. The P-AI is incapable of direct speech and so it communicates with its owner in a language that comprises of "Mu" and "Mwa" noises. Musa understands his Pie fluently because well...it's his Pie. Tama-chan is very innocent and naïve like a baby and is always in good spirits except when for when its master is hurt or in danger. If Tama-chan ever suspects Musa to be in bad spirits, it will try to cheer him up. The P-AI is more of a best friend and comfort buddy than a battle AI. Musa is quite confident that he can handle himself whenever he needs to. Tama-chan just acts as his support.

Quirks: Tama-chan is irresistibly cute.
The gates are open

Annie

Ok, BlackThrone, sorry for the late answer. Now, about Musa, I have to say that I liked the amount of details you put on him. But there's a few things that I would like you to change. His expertise in martial arts and his mafia family. These backgrounds give him too much power in the game. He can be, of course, an enthusiast of martial arts, a guy that can handle himself in a fight, but that's all. His family can be wealthy, but I would prefer that they don't deal with illegal operations.

Hm, that's all, everything else is fine to me. Hyena, do you want to add something else?

Laughing Hyena

Nothing seems out of place here beyond what you said Annie that I have seen.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Annie

All good now! Here's the character thread, where you can put his profile. And here's the OOC. Welcome to the game! :D

Oldknight