Charmed: Redux - Looking For Men!

Started by undisclosedtoyou, December 14, 2011, 02:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Sessha on January 03, 2012, 12:59:44 AM
If you all don't mind for my whitelighter charges I'll take Pagie's kids since it seems someone else has already taken Piper's kids for thier whitelighter.

Actually, you could choose from either Paige's or Pipers.  My whitelighter is assigned to Phoebe's kids.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

awww yeah.. come orb over closer to me *waggles brows and grins impishly*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on January 03, 2012, 09:24:38 AM
awww yeah.. come orb over closer to me *waggles brows and grins impishly*

Mhm, it's official, that gif makes me snort laugh!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kokaine

Oh Gawd! Payton is embarrassed on behalf of her big sister >.< :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Josietta

*just giggles* thats what big sisters are for! embarassing little ones!

Speaking of embarrassing little sisters ... we need a love interest for them so PJ can play cupid!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on January 03, 2012, 05:23:12 PM
*just giggles* thats what big sisters are for! embarassing little ones!

Speaking of embarrassing little sisters ... we need a love interest for them so PJ can play cupid!

I wants my whitelighter to be a love interest for P.J! >.> <.< O.O o.o
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kokaine

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 03, 2012, 08:04:06 PM
I wants my whitelighter to be a love interest for P.J! >.> <.< O.O o.o

Haha! Don't let Payton figure that out! >:)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kokaine on January 03, 2012, 08:31:21 PM
Haha! Don't let Payton figure that out! >:)

*Cough*  I am dully warned!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Haha... Good luck getting PJ to love anyone... she's sworn off such affectionate feelings. Love is for everyone but her, at least so she thinks heh. :D

At any rate.. please do come join us!!  We can use male characters or even female! I'd not be adverse to some f/f action going on in here! We welcome any and all!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

Quote from: Josietta on January 04, 2012, 08:09:10 PM
I'd not be adverse to some f/f action going on in here!

Baba booey!   ;)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Haloriel

~snickers behind her fingers and runs away~  Oh, the shenanigans.  They are going to start, I just know it!  XD

Kokaine

Quote from: Josietta on January 04, 2012, 08:09:10 PM
At any rate.. please do come join us!!  We can use male characters or even female! I'd not be adverse to some f/f action going on in here! We welcome any and all!

Actually, Payton is bisexual *cough cough*

My O/Os

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

undisclosedtoyou

Wyatt just wants to watch! *Snickers*

Also, who said anything about lovveeeee, Jaid just wants in her pants >.>
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

I feel so dirty! so used!!!

do it again..  >:)

On Topic:   We do still need people! Our Whitelighter area is pretty much full up.. but we do need maybe a darklighter.. or a demon's slave!  Is that right Dis? Do we need to update our lists of needs?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2012, 12:34:17 PM

On Topic:   We do still need people! Our Whitelighter area is pretty much full up.. but we do need maybe a darklighter.. or a demon's slave!  Is that right Dis? Do we need to update our lists of needs?

Darklighters/Demons/and innocents are very much in demand right now ;)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aemirys

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2012, 12:34:17 PM

If that is the case I've submitted a slightly out slightly out of date character sheet for a female whitelighter.

I would be alright with considering a change from whitelighter (but stilll as a female)

Just let me know!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

playfullchick76

I could join as an innocent, are there any specifics in innocents in here.

Josietta

There are no specifics to innocents. Innocents could be just about anyone who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, to just a co worker/neighbor sort.. or even someone who is crushing on a Halliwell family member. They could also be one that is being targeted by a demon. If you wanted something along the latter then PM Undisclosedtoyou and myself with the ideas you may have.

Aeri, I'm not sure but I think we had you in as one of our already held spots. I'll have to check with Miss Dis on that to be sure. But make sure you do PM both of us your character sheets to look over.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on January 06, 2012, 09:11:31 PM
There are no specifics to innocents. Innocents could be just about anyone who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, to just a co worker/neighbor sort.. or even someone who is crushing on a Halliwell family member. They could also be one that is being targeted by a demon. If you wanted something along the latter then PM Undisclosedtoyou and myself with the ideas you may have.

Aeri, I'm not sure but I think we had you in as one of our already held spots. I'll have to check with Miss Dis on that to be sure. But make sure you do PM both of us your character sheets to look over.

Josi pretty much took the words out of my mouth!  Also Aemirys, We've received your Char sheet, and you can expect a PM from us soon.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aemirys

Sorry I didn't PM you my character sheet as well Josietta but I'm assuming you have it now.

I am so disorganised!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aemirys on January 10, 2012, 12:08:51 AM
Sorry I didn't PM you my character sheet as well Josietta but I'm assuming you have it now.

I am so disorganised!

Replied! :D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aemirys

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Josietta

Yup Miss Dis forwarded it on to me :)  Thank you!  I'll be sending out replies to PMs in a few. I woke up to 16 PMs this morning!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on January 10, 2012, 10:56:33 AM
Yup Miss Dis forwarded it on to me :)  Thank you!  I'll be sending out replies to PMs in a few. I woke up to 16 PMs this morning!

<3's on the Josi!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's