Charmed: Redux - Looking For Men!

Started by undisclosedtoyou, December 14, 2011, 02:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

This game is not completely canon, you'll find a few changes.

The Twenty-Five years following the Ultimate Battle brought many changes to the Halliwell family.  An all new era of peace allowed the sisters to rediscover parts of themselves that had been previously impossible to find, while constantly fighting for the better good.  And while evil still existed, and fights still needed to be fought, the Charmed Ones, for the first time since becoming witches, were able to grow, and raise families without the threat of being attacked every moment of their lives.

During these decades of peace, each sister had three children.  Piper, the oldest, had the first three, Wyatt, Christopher, and Melinda.  Phoebe, following in this new tradition, had three children herself, her oldest being named in honor of her late aunt Prue.  And Paige, having twins, completed her family by adopting the poor orphaned child of a murdered teenaged mortal.

With the joy of new life being brought to the family, sorrow also played a key role in the Halliwell's lives.  Phoebe, who had spent her life trying to find love, first for herself, and than for others, was hit by a drunk driver, and killed instantly, while driving to the manor one New Years eve, in 2014.  five years later, in 2019, Paige was shot and killed by a Darklighters arrow while trying to save one of her charges.  Henry couldn't help but feel a slight resentment towards magic, and him and his families ties to the rest of the family suffered for it.  Piper, the remaining sister, served as the family matriarch until 2024, when her heart suddenly gave out on her, and she fell to deaths steely grasp and passed away.

Now that these children are grown, it's their time to take up the mantle their mothers have laid down, and fight for those who can't protect themselves.  Their fate's, that were not predestined at birth, but came about naturally, will be revealed.  And it's up to us to decide what they will be.[/font]

Characters

Names in Italics mean that you get to choose a name for the character.
Characters with a "M or F" tag means that the gender is up to the player.
Characters with a red asterisk next to their names are taken.

Piper Halliwell's Children

Phoebe Halliwell's Children

Paige Mathew's Children

Whitelighters

Demons

Other

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on December 14, 2011, 10:28:01 AM
*bounces around in her PJ suit* hehe

Josi! *Pounces!*  You look adorably P.J-ish today!

And omgosh, I went on a rampage with this game, did you see all the info I threw up in the info thread?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

JadenMystic

This looks like a lot of fun. I loved watching this show when it was on the air! I still watch the reruns on TNT. :-) I'm game for a few characters!

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: JadenMystic on December 14, 2011, 11:06:20 AM
This looks like a lot of fun. I loved watching this show when it was on the air! I still watch the reruns on TNT. :-) I'm game for a few characters!

Oooh, yay, I'm glad your interested!  I'm actually watching it on TNT right now :D

Now, did you have a character in mind?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

I did!! I'm so reading it over! :D  I have a couple more one on ones to do up and then a couple groups then i'll do my sheet up and send it your way.  I'm gonna go on a tumbler spree looking for pics too! I think having a "younger" P.J. from the show does help me get an idea of what a grown up one can look like!

Hiyas Jaden!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LunarSage

Hey everyone!  Looking forward to this RP.  :-)

My name is LunarSage and I'll be playing the part of Wyatt.  *bows*

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on December 14, 2011, 11:49:53 AM
I did!! I'm so reading it over! :D  I have a couple more one on ones to do up and then a couple groups then i'll do my sheet up and send it your way.  I'm gonna go on a tumbler spree looking for pics too! I think having a "younger" P.J. from the show does help me get an idea of what a grown up one can look like!

Oooh, I can't wait to see it >.<!

And I agree, having the younger image is mucho helpful in finding an adult face.  Let me know if you need help, cause I'll so join you in a Tumblr spree!

Quote from: LunarSage on December 14, 2011, 11:50:55 AM

*Grins* I love love love Wyatt's character, and I so did a tumblr search for pictures of him already.  Let me know if you'd like me to send them your way.

@Jaden: Damn, I wanted to quote you, but for some reason it wouldn't let me.  Anywhooo, Josi already claimed Pru, but there are tons of other cousins to choose from.  And yups, but since there isn't too much in depth information on the other children, I decided that the others could pretty much be originals.  Wyatt and Chris weren't changed, because they starred pretty heavily in the show, and Pru(P.J), and Melinda were seen when the sisters went into the future.

[EDIT]  Your post's disappeared  :o
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LunarSage

Sure, send em my way!  I'd love to see the pics.  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: LunarSage on December 14, 2011, 12:25:44 PM
Sure, send em my way!  I'd love to see the pics.  :-)

Awesome!  I'll send them in a neat little PM in a few minutes :D

I'm also looking over your character sheet right now, expect a reply soon :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kokaine

Ooh! I want in if you'll have me. Have all the DVDs cuz I absolutely love Charmed! Will send a sheet for a daughter of Phoebe if that's alright.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kokaine on December 14, 2011, 12:52:16 PM
Ooh! I want in if you'll have me. Have all the DVDs cuz I absolutely love Charmed! Will send a sheet for a daughter of Phoebe if that's alright.

Of course we'll have you!  And it's definitely okay if you want to send in a sheet for a Phoebe daughter :)

Sooo, we have two out of three of Pipers kids spoken for, maybe all three of the Phoebe kids, if Jaden still wants to do a Phoebe kid :)  And the oldest Mitchelle twin is spoken for (meee)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Flower

Quote from: LunarSage on December 14, 2011, 11:50:55 AM

Oh noes, my overprotective older brother :P

Kokaine

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on December 14, 2011, 01:21:49 PM
Of course we'll have you!  And it's definitely okay if you want to send in a sheet for a Phoebe daughter :)

Sooo, we have two out of three of Pipers kids spoken for, maybe all three of the Phoebe kids, if Jaden still wants to do a Phoebe kid :)  And the oldest Mitchelle twin is spoken for (meee)

Yay! I am thinking the youngest will take after mom :p *bounces and goes to start plottage*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Haloriel

I've been eyeing this thread most of the day, and I'm curious.  Have any plans for neutral, or not quite evil types?  As either an unrelated witch/firestarter, witch/empath or half-demon would be fun to play, presuming there is a need for such. :D

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dancing flower on December 14, 2011, 02:23:25 PM
Oh noes, my overprotective older brother :P

Oh noeeeeeee, gird your loins gentlemen, big brother will orb you to Valhalla for looking at his baby sister!

Quote from: Kokaine on December 14, 2011, 03:52:09 PM
Yay! I am thinking the youngest will take after mom :p *bounces and goes to start plottage*

Lol, Oooh I can't wait to read it!

Quote from: Haloriel on December 14, 2011, 04:20:00 PM
I've been eyeing this thread most of the day, and I'm curious.  Have any plans for neutral, or not quite evil types?  As either an unrelated witch/firestarter, witch/empath or half-demon would be fun to play, presuming there is a need for such. :D

I do have plans for one of those mentioned :)  Pm me with your idea, and we'll plot you up!

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

For anyone who may be interested,

While we do have a few Halliwell slots open, that need to be filled, we also have a lot of other slots up for grabs to.  So if you have a hankering to play an angelic whitelighter, or an insidious Demon, this is definitely the place for you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Caela

I'd like to toss my hat in for Phoebe's second child if you'll have me Undisclosed. :) Loved this show when it was on the air and still watch episodes sometimes on Netflix or reruns.

I'm going to look at everything you already have up and then make and shoot you a character sheet. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Caela on December 15, 2011, 09:01:29 PM
I'd like to toss my hat in for Phoebe's second child if you'll have me Undisclosed. :) Loved this show when it was on the air and still watch episodes sometimes on Netflix or reruns.

I'm going to look at everything you already have up and then make and shoot you a character sheet. :)

Hey <3,

Ooohhh I'm still waiting to hear from someone about that character, but if I haven't heard anything by tomorrow, than the second Phoebe child is open for you to grab :)

Also, welcome to Charmed: Redux!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Caela

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on December 16, 2011, 03:38:48 AM
Hey <3,

Ooohhh I'm still waiting to hear from someone about that character, but if I haven't heard anything by tomorrow, than the second Phoebe child is open for you to grab :)

Also, welcome to Charmed: Redux!

Fair enough. I'll start working on a CS and leave the background out until I hear one way or the other from you. :D

JadenMystic

Go ahead and let her have the Halliwell role. I decided on a different role I wanted instead and just sent you the CS! Sorry it took me so long to get back. Another reason I went with a different character. I can't get on here everyday, and don't want ot end up holding up the RP.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

undisclosedtoyou

@JadenMystic:  Awesome CS by the way!  I approved her, and she'll be up in the character thread in a moment. 

@Caela:  Okay <3, The last of Phoebe's kids is all yours! :D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Caela

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on December 16, 2011, 01:10:39 PM
@JadenMystic:  Awesome CS by the way!  I approved her, and she'll be up in the character thread in a moment. 

@Caela:  Okay <3, The last of Phoebe's kids is all yours! :D

Yay!!!

JadenMystic, thank you so much!!!

Dis, I'll have a CS sent to you this evening.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Caela on December 16, 2011, 03:24:52 PM
Yay!!!

JadenMystic, thank you so much!!!

Dis, I'll have a CS sent to you this evening.

Perfect!  I can't wait to read it :)

Now, we really need whitelighter's.  If anyone is interested, please do let me know.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Caeli

I managed to snag the character I wanted. ^O^

Really looking forward to this, it's nice to participate in a group roleplay again.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs