Something very different

Started by Sabby, April 19, 2008, 11:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I wanna play a dom. Yep, you heard :P

This is set in the Narutoverse. A very powerful female Ninja has the entire town in her web of distortion and manipulation. She literally controls everything in her sight. Among the money and power she recieves, she also takes slaves for various purposes. Her most treasured slaves become her sexual servants.

A young Ninja catches her eye and she sends trouble his way to convince him to become hers. Every time he has refused, even when it becomes beatings. Eventually, she plays rough and kidnaps his girlfriend. He can take her place to free her.

Natural, he bows down and she is released. He has now become her pet, and any kind of risistance will have consequences for his girlfriend.

His girlfriend is miserable, and finally approaches the cruel woman. If she won't release him, she wants to be a slave as well. Shes willing to submit to the role of a sexuel slave just to be with him again.

I'll be playing the evil woman. Never tried a Dominatrix role before, so I'm curious... need a young ninja couple to play.

Will definitely involve bondage, collars, light mental and physical torment, leashes, and possibly toys and futa jutsu's.

Alexander

ive been looking for a good story. this could be really fun. im in if you would like. i wanted to RP with you anyways ^^

Sabby

Well, we're only one player short of our other game Alex :) (Might as well ask here. If anyone wants to play a kind Elf woman for a cute, light rp, pm me)

Sure, which role would you like? Bf or gf?

Alexander

ill play the Bf that submitted for his Gf. sounds like something id do anyways

Sabby

Ok then :) now we need your gf

paperalchemist

Hello! :D I will gladly join in on this. I can play submissive females :)
[tr][td][/td][td]
"Ai to Seigi No Sera Fuku Bishoujo Senshi, Sailor Moon! Konno Tsuki ni Kawate, Oshiokyo!"
Ons and Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14454.msg578046#new
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sabby

sweet :)

Still looking for Elf character.