"A New Group RP - Interest Check" question

Started by Twisted Crow, November 07, 2015, 05:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

It occurs to me that I might be interested in starting a new group altogether or at least pitch out an interest check in a new group idea. And it might not be a great idea to try to pitch that in my old group thread. Would it be okay to pitch an interest check on this new group even if it used a similar game mechanic as the previous one? Different game idea, but the same system (a la D&D, d20, etc).

What is okay in this regard and what isn't okay?

Oniya

Perfectly fine to put up a new thread to pitch a new interest.  The only restrictions are the general ones for all RP requests - the fact that you had a previous interest thread (similar or not) is irrelevant.

Hope that helps!

:D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Twisted Crow

Gotcha. I figured it would be okay to post up "Hey, I got an idea to take this system from my current game and make THIS with it". But I didn't want to assume, and I wanted to be considerate of fellow members. Group RP traffic isn't quite as "competitive" as Single Requests are, but I still like to keep the "bumping" policy, it's intention and stuff like that in mind.

Thank you, Oniya. :D