The City Girl (Down on the farm) - FF, DS, EX

Started by Chrystal, June 26, 2011, 06:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I have a craving for a very specific brand of abuse, rather suddenly.

I am looking for a Dominant Female Player, who has practically no limits. (My usual mistress has passed on this one as she is strictly human sex only!)

The story I have in mind is the reverse of the usual "Country girl" story. Instead of a naive country girl coming to the big city, this is going to be the sophisticated city girl spending a week on the farm.

I play the city girl, you play the older, dominant farm worker.

The two can be related if you like, (cousins, sisters, mother and daughter, whichever), or just be old friends. Or they might not know each other at all, and my character could simply be on the farm for a holiday, having answered an ad on the internet. I think it would work best if your character was a hired hand on the farm, rather than the farm owner, especially if they know each other already.

So, my character arrives on the farm with an air of total superiority. All this farm-work is beneath her. She's far better than your girl.

And your character systematically takes her down. She is beaten, tied up and ... well there are all these horny farm animals around, male and female.

You get the picture?

PM me or reply here if interested. please be aware that I don't usually do "first come first served". If I get a whole list of interested dommes, I will pick one. Of course if I get just one, that means you are it! ;)

Please note:

I do not sub for male players. If you are physically male in real life, please do not even ask.

Please also note:

I want to SUB in this one. If you are a submissive (female), you are welcome to express an interest in having me do all the above to you at a later date, but it will be at a later date.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!