The Hunter

Started by LittleKitten, August 19, 2009, 05:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

The Hunter

The King's a tyrant, a cruel tyrant who rules his country like a spoiled boy. He demands instant gratification, instant pleasure and instant rewards. Should one fail to provide he's ruthlessly cruel in his punishment.

He commands a special group, a group called The Hunters. Like the inquisitors of ages past the hunters seek out heresy, treason and free will. They serve the King with blind loyalty, performing brutal interrogations to extract the confession the King wishes to hear.

Like all cruel tyrants, the King has his share of enemies and those who would over throw him. One hunter has been dispatched to deal with one such group, rebels fighting the King and sacking his trade caravans.

The King's Hunters are ruthless, they'll do anything to bring their prey home and once caught will do anything they want to their prey.

Their sadistic, cruel, merciless and evil.

My character is an inn keeper, an inn that's been connected to the rebels. Perhaps its a hide out, perhaps its a lay point after a raid or perhaps she simply puts out food for the rebel dogs. Its your job to find out, using whatever means strike your fancy.

I'm looking for a longer role play, one involving torture, bondage, rape and forced slavery. I see as this rp progresses forward my character starting to fall in love with her capture, developing Stockholm syndrome.

I'm open to any ideas you have about this plot. If there's something you want to see then please let me know!

This is not be for the faint of heart. It would be brutally non-consensual and involve heavy torture.

maniac

If your still looking for someone for this plot I might be interested!

LittleKitten

Awww, thank you for your interest but it just got taken!

If there's any other plots you want to try I'm open for those

TheVillain

Well, I'm always looking for more with my Incubus sort-of-group thing. Sort of a goal of mine is to get 1,000 posts between all the threads I admit. Check it out in my sig if you're curious.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

LittleKitten

Can you give me a summery pwease?

LittleKitten

er-never mind

thought it'd be longer

LittleKitten

mmm :)

I'd love to join that.

can i read some posts?

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.