Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Lynnie

It is pretty, not quite my style or taste but pretty nonetheless. I give you a solid 7.8

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vanitas

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lynnie

I have no idea what I am supposed to be looking at...I am WAY to distracted by that massive chest....10

Anesa

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Nico

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Csharynn

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

The Green One

Not available for new stories

PrestaDGTation

Umm.. 4?  I see that this man could be epic, and that he has a guitar.  Not entirely sure what he's up to, though, and so the takeaway is more 'what is he up to' instead of 'what is he up to', y'know?

Which, if that's what you were going for, would win a 6.
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Anesa

Alhanna

9! Helloooo Nurse! Would be a 10 if I could see her face.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Csharynn

Nico

Dark Rez

10- Because your Nico and you're awesome!

Nico

10 - Because invisible. I mean, how awesome is that?

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!