Takrin [Sexual Scifi Slave Roleplay] (Seeking players)

Started by GloomCookie, March 29, 2012, 03:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Alright, I'll work on the concept a bit more, unless there's someone who would want to take a 'fresh' slave.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

GloomCookie

Max, better, but as a Nesstren male, you won't automatically be enslaved if you provide proper ID, and even then that will probably be cleared up.

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Max

Perhaps his ID was lifted by a pickpocket?  And the slavers didn't want to listen to his protests? 
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Snake

Thorn14

Still reading and checking (sliiightly distracted right now)

But can you tell me what rebels are like in this story? I imagine there are groups not too thrilled with the status quo.

Haibane

Quote from: Max on April 02, 2012, 12:21:15 PM
Perhaps his ID was lifted by a pickpocket?  And the slavers didn't want to listen to his protests?
Are there such things as IDs? This society seems fairly medieval in its structure, despitre the spaceships n stuff.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 02, 2012, 02:47:45 PM
Still reading and checking (sliiightly distracted right now)

But can you tell me what rebels are like in this story? I imagine there are groups not too thrilled with the status quo.

The rebels would primarily be tribes that don't want to be ruled by the Nei, for their own reasons, and who oppose her by fighting small guerrilla campaigns that they hope will lead the Nei to eventually just leaving them alone, though that just means they're more likely to be flat-out executed.

Quote from: Haibane on April 02, 2012, 03:41:00 PM
Are there such things as IDs? This society seems fairly medieval in its structure, despitre the spaceships n stuff.

There are instant IDs for slaves called brands or tattoos.  They're basically marked in some way to show their status, though each owner may have a different symbol they use.  Since men are almost instantly enslaved at birth, most will have a mark, and so the lack of one would be a clear indicator that he's probably not a slave, unless he just wants to desert his ship and take his chances on a world that treats his kind as slaves.  I'd stick with the Navy a bit longer, if only to find a different port to jump ship in.
My DeviantArt

Thorn14

So I guess my idea of a Rebel who may get captured would not work out so well then?

Númenor

Are you still searching? I might be interested in creating a character and entering the story tomorrow (tonight it's a little late!)

GloomCookie

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 02, 2012, 07:00:30 PM
So I guess my idea of a Rebel who may get captured would not work out so well then?

If you want to play a rebel that's fine just be aware I'll be trying to put your head on a stick =D

Quote from: Númenor on April 02, 2012, 07:46:05 PM
Are you still searching? I might be interested in creating a character and entering the story tomorrow (tonight it's a little late!)

Sure hun, sign up whenever =D
My DeviantArt

Thorn14

Well I wouldn't mind playing a rebel if it meant possible capture/enslavement but not death.

I suppose thats not in the books with the story?

Selana

Well, I can say this has peaked my interest! But I have a question--I understand the priestesses worship SSinssrigg, Thalack and Yorn, but what is their place in society? Do they belong in the royal halls or elsewhere? I just need some clarification.  ;)

Mercurial

Expressing interest in being a male slave if there's still room, but I have to run for the moment. Will try to have a character idea up soon.

Azaria

If there's still a need for female slaves... I'm interested in making one :D
I'll be posting her up later, as it's almost bed time for me ^^

GloomCookie

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 03, 2012, 12:02:31 AM
Well I wouldn't mind playing a rebel if it meant possible capture/enslavement but not death.

I suppose thats not in the books with the story?

Because I feel generous, sure.  You can be a slave ;)

Quote from: Selana on April 03, 2012, 12:15:29 AM
Well, I can say this has peaked my interest! But I have a question--I understand the priestesses worship SSinssrigg, Thalack and Yorn, but what is their place in society? Do they belong in the royal halls or elsewhere? I just need some clarification.  ;)

While there's no official separation of Church and State, there's a clear divide.  The Empress serves as a sort of embodiment of all the Gods, each guiding her in different ways through the actions of those around her.  Each god serves a capacity within each person, and so the Priestesses serve as sort of counselors to help each person attain balance.  They also encourage actions, such as the priestesses of love pairing up interested people, while the priestess of war might encourage hot-blooded young women to join the armies or fight in the arenas.  Their opinions are valued and often relied upon, but they have no more say than a normal person to the ear of the Empress.

Quote from: Mercurial on April 03, 2012, 12:22:55 AM
Expressing interest in being a male slave if there's still room, but I have to run for the moment. Will try to have a character idea up soon.
Quote from: Azaria on April 03, 2012, 06:20:32 AM

There's always room for more slaves :)
My DeviantArt

Brandon

Quote from: Azaria on April 03, 2012, 06:20:32 AM

Risa could use a good female slave. If you want someone more extreme Haibane's still looking for slaves too
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Thorn14

Quote from: Linna on April 03, 2012, 07:12:32 AM
Because I feel generous, sure.  You can be a slave ;)

Okay, but she'll start off as a young rebel. I'll see what I can cook up (gonna have company today)

Haibane

Yes, I'll have a use for at least 1 male and 1 female, probably 2 of each though some can be NPCs if you don't mind scenes with NPCs. I would only insist that you be fine with same gender sex, even if the character isn't, the player needs to be, coz my boys are gonna be ordered to mate with each other for my lady's and her guests entertainment and my girls will be ordered likewise.

Also I don't RP the breaking and training. I like my mistress/slave relationships to be well established before the game starts. If you want a slave character who undergoes training then I'm not your partner I'm afraid.

Going back to the priestesses Linna, are these Nei Gods and priestesses or the gods of the various tribes? Wouldn't the empress definitely align herself with the various gods and their representatives on Takirn simply to show that her acts are in harmony with theirs and vice versa? All as a means of strengthing her rule. While we in the contemporary western world are used to state and church being separate, I get the feeling that in this universe things might just be a bit more interesting if they were linked and The Nei was seen to do the right things such as prayers, festival days, sacrifices and worshipping as well as taking the counsel of the priestesses.

Númenor

So as not to unbalance the Dominat/submissive scales, what is the game most in need of right now?

GloomCookie

Quote from: Númenor on April 03, 2012, 11:04:06 AM
So as not to unbalance the Dominat/submissive scales, what is the game most in need of right now?

We could use a few more slaves, but don't play one if you don't want.  Just play what you feel like playing and we'll make room.  OR ELSE *glares at the others*
My DeviantArt

Max

Here's hoping the third time is the charm.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1465760

Name:  Marteen
Sexual Preference:  Heterosexual.
Dom/Switch/Sub:  Submissive.
Allegiance:  Slave
Brief Bio:  Marteen was born in the Royal markets.  A slave his whole life, he was raised by his mistress, Wistra Mar'Gir, a former low ranking soldier, who had left the army after a long time in the service.  She settled in at the marketplace, opening a small eatery.  She bought him as he was young, to help out in her shop.  He would take and serve orders, cook from time to time, run errands.  Treated like a member of the family, he grew up happy.

Then, Wistra, began to get sick.  Mateen took over more and more of the eatery, until one day, she passed away.  The eatery, and him, passed to her niece, who had no interest in the shop.  She sold it off, and him to slavers.  With little time to mourn his late "mistress," he was marched off to the slave market.

Ons and offs:

Selana

Character picture
Name: Ei'shya
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Dom/Switch/Sub: Submissive
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst, and, of course, SSinssrigg
Brief Bio: Unlike her fellow SSinssrigg priestess Rasha, Ei'shya readily obeys the Nei with absolutely no questions asked. Now, while her loyalty is undisputed, Ei'shya is quick to turn a blind eye to anything an outsider might consider wrongful for the Nei to do. Thus, she is ignorant in many respects. But Ei'shya does not concern herself with politics: she busies herself with helping the commonfolk and actually does quite a bit of charity, all while spreading the word of SSinssrigg. Ei'shya's family were commoners (her mother was a weaver of common cloth and her father a tanner.) Due to being from a common family, it took blood (perhaps literally), sweat, and tears to achieve priestesshood. Her training allowed for the learning of reading, writing, and to understand Imperial language. However, by all means, she is not at all the royal rank of Rasha.

((There! Of course, if there are issues, please let me know. I'm not sure if priestesses have to be born into the occupation or if they can learn the Imperial language. Also, I hope you didn't mind my mentioning of Rasha, Visna.   :-)))

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Max

Ons and offs:

GloomCookie

I suppose... the backstory fits just enough to warrant approval.
My DeviantArt