Takrin [Sexual Scifi Slave Roleplay] (Seeking players)

Started by GloomCookie, March 29, 2012, 03:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Polymorph

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Sumara the slave merchant.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Dom/Switch/Sub: Switch as necessity, Dom by preferrance.
Allegiance: Ultimately to herself and her purse. Will profess undying loyalty to any she deems capable of advancing her fortunes.
Brief Bio: An unscrupulous slave trader, Sumara has risen from humble beginnings to lead her own caravan. The third daughter of a rich merchant she led a fairly priviledged life as a child and teenager. She was well tutured in all the arts necessary for a woman of standing; swordplay, marksmanship and fluency with the imperial tongue. As she reached her late teens however it became clear to her that her life as a young bravo drinking, fighting and whoring in a provincial town could not last forever. Her elder sisters were coming to an age to take on the family business and ultimately inherit the property and estates that generated the wealth. Not content with being a mere underling living on the largesse of her senior siblings, Sumara made them a proposal that they grant her enough wealth to set herself up in independant trade in return for her renouncing any further obligation from them. This they agreed and Sumara purchased a used slave transport and hired a pair of mercenaries.

Ten years of cunning and conniving and Sumara now has a large caravan with a troop of guards and drivers under her command. She still enjoys the exertion of leading her enterprise from the fore, personally tackling runaway slaves in remote hidaways or leading a raid to enslave members of a tribe declared outlaw.

Sumara has recently relocated her headquarters to the Takrin capital. She owns a compound close to the market district that boasts it's own slave pens and training complex. Situating herself close to Takrin's hub Sumara seeks access to the higher levels of society and the business opportunities that such access would bring. She is prepared to use whatever methods are necessary to accomplish her ambitions.

Haibane

Thanks Linna, your answers to me and Brandon help a lot. I'm starting to get a good idea of where you're coming from now.

Nei (is it "The Nei" as her proper title?) has ruled Takrin for four years or so I understand, so we can play a Noble or Royal woman from one of the tribes she has conquered. This places such a character definitely lower down the social strata. I want to play a dominant female and don't especially want to bend the knee to anyone except when feudal law and special ceremony requires. Can I suggest, for a character, a female noble, maybe of royal blood or maybe just a very highly placed noble family, of the same race as the Nei J'nesst's who came to Takrin after the invasion began but while it was still going on, only in the closing stages. She has military training but is not a soldier, but a high ranking diplomat, an ambassador possibly?

I can see this woman as being a staunch supporter of the Nei and conducting various deals with some of the tribes as well as with Nesstren diplomats. She will have numerous slaves in her harem, boys and girls and so if there are players out there wanting an owner I can take on more than one player that way, as a slave.

Finally decided on a character. Lets try this:

Character picture:

Name: Annyah Ahl'ngor
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, slight preference for females
Dom/Switch/Sub: Dominant
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst
Brief Bio: Annyah is the eldest daughter of Rub'heen Ahl'ngor, Imperial Ambassador to Nesstren. His daughter, after years of training in military skills (both personal combat and army tactics) was chosen more for her intelligence and quick wits and concilitory nature to be a diplomat. A competent warrior, she also has the presence of mind and calmness of nature to be an aset in any talks or disputes between tribal leaders or off-worlders and native traders. She arrived on Takin three years ago, as the war of conquest was drawing to a sucessful conclusion. She led one of teh final attack columns in the last campaign, mostly to gain experience of actual war to build upon what she knew from theory and books. Shortly after this brief and successful camapign she was appointed as Nei J'nesst Ambasador Royale to the tribal gathering and made a name for herself disputing in the chambers that divided up Takrin between the victors and the vanquished. The raw materials, mined resources and female slaves her negotiations delivered up to The Nei placed her in a position of great favour and power and she has enjoyed the fruits of that position ever since.

The Ahl'ngor dynasty have been close to the throne for many generations and while some comment that they are merely biding their time to make their own bid to dominate Takrin, so far these muttered opinions seem groundless and the Ahl'ngor Royals seem content to reap the benefits of what they have sown as stauch supporters of the Imperial throne.

In terms of her sexuality, Annyah is sadistically cruel, she gets intense sexual gratification through the sufferings of others and it is rumoured that more slaves have died terrible deaths in her villa than in the queen's. The screams of the tortured often ring through her private chambers and overseers frequently torment bound slaves inside her bedchamber so that she can watch their writhing bodies while she will take her pleasure in her huge bed from two or more other slaves of her harem.

GloomCookie

Brandon, I'm going to go ahead and approve your character mostly because I feel really bad about it and after looking it over again, I decided I like it :) so sorry for my bitch fest.

Polymorph, you're approved :)

Haibane, approved, PM heading your way.
My DeviantArt

Max

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1465760

Name:  Marteen Gir'Arad
Sexual Preference:  Heterosexual.
Dom/Switch/Sub:  Submissive.
Allegiance:  Slave
Brief Bio:  Marteen was born into a low family that lived n the Royal Marketplace  His parents ran a small eatery, and tried their best to give their children as much education as they could.  His mother was a minor officer in the army, and taught them a little of the Imperial speech.  Two sisters would join The Nei's army, both of whom were killed in the final wars that united their world. 

Marteen's father died soon after, his heart broken with the death of his two daughters.  His mother began to see her son with disdain, all of the strong and useful children dead,  the weak Marteen the only one left to her.  She began to beat him for the slightest things, until one day, he ran away from home.  Not getting to far, as he was caught and brought back.  This had incensed his mother, who promptly had him sold into slavery.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Brandon

Quote from: Linna on March 31, 2012, 08:20:06 PM
Brandon, I'm going to go ahead and approve your character mostly because I feel really bad about it and after looking it over again, I decided I like it :) so sorry for my bitch fest.

Apology accepted, and I really should have said that sooner.

Let me try and be clear with what I want to do in the game so theres no surprises. Im looking to play a largely intellectual soceity who is loyal to the Nei. Their leader is looking to change things in her own tribe. I see her disliking the lineage decides the leader thing and she wishes to push her people toward the idea that the more effort you put toward something the more successful you will be.

I see the Val'urk tribe as scientists first and foremost but with few numbers. A kind of tribe thats always pushing to create things that benefit their tribe but also the empire as a whole. They're probably focused most on new forms of energy and medicine. Although they probably manufacture only a small amount of things but everything that is manufactured is both practical and beautiful (having engravings or some kind of artistry in every item)

Perhaps the one flaw of their society is that its largely youth focused, meaning young men and women get all the opportunities. Older men and women are probably supervisors and foremans of the mines/farms, not glamorous in the least but certainly better then working the jobs of slaves. I can see a few exceptions if theyre teaching at the university or teaching a trade. This is probably because the life expectancy in their tribe is only around 40 and most of their work requires a keen mind and fit body

As far as Risa goes, I think she was one of the first tribes to agree to come under the Nei's rule for a few minor concessions but she constantly holds that treaty over the woman's head. She probably isnt well liked with the other royals since her tribe seems to be so well off but shes well respected since her outlooks are usually well thought out if not preplanned.

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Haibane

Thanks. I remember now I saw it before, so the link worked then. Must be just high traffic or something, maybe at my end of the connection.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Max on March 31, 2012, 11:25:49 PM
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1465760

Allegiance:  Slave
Brief Bio:  Marteen was born into a low family that lived n the Royal Marketplace  His parents ran a small eatery, and tried their best to give their children as much education as they could.  His mother was a minor officer in the army, and taught them a little of the Imperial speech.  Two sisters would join The Nei's army, both of whom were killed in the final wars that united their world. 

Marteen's father died soon after, his heart broken with the death of his two daughters.  His mother began to see her son with disdain, all of the strong and useful children dead,  the weak Marteen the only one left to her.  She began to beat him for the slightest things, until one day, he ran away from home.  Not getting to far, as he was caught and brought back.  This had incensed his mother, who promptly had him sold into slavery.

Max, denied, since men are enslaved almost from birth unless they're from Nesstren.  Please fix this little issue and we'll be ok :)

Brandon, approved.  Just be aware that  the Nei might still demand you join her in bed ;)
My DeviantArt

Vostroya

Character picture
*Cape normally wraps around whole body
Name: Vakarius Luminus ven Apsolus
Sexual Preference: Straight
Dom/Switch/Sub: Dom
Allegiance: Nesstren
Brief Bio: Vakarius was born into royal family as the eldest of his siblings. This immediately placed several royal burdens onto his shoulders once he reached his teen years. His father was a military leader but wanted his son to be his own man.Having the finest education in their empire caused a fundamental shift in the young princes mind, one that remains to day.  As the majority of his society were paranoid of the outside world and only traded with other cultures rarely and saw outsiders as enemies. Vakarius' intellectual mind saw an opportunity to explore and learn. Convincing his father to allow him to explore the realm was a hard and long fought battle, but eventually he was given a token force of ships and minor authority to act in his fathers name. This action many saw as just a way to shut up the prince. Being as resourceful has he had taught himself, using this token force he was able to barter several minor trade agreements that were extremely profitable to both himself and his Empire.

This small shift in politics caused a rift to form between the other royals. Such a progressive manner, even though small as it was. Was seen as a dynamic threat to their society. His father protected his son from much of the backlash and performed the necessary damage control. It wasn't until Vakarius was put in charge of several operations to take down pirates, and rebel groups that the King had the proof that he needed about the abilities of Vakarius. He had shown that he was capable of protecting the realm in a better capacity than what was thought of an intellectual Prince. With new found support, although begrudgingly of the royal court, Vakarius began to open more and more trade and diplomatic negotiations with several planets and cultures. More and more ships have been placed at his disposal. Now Vakarius' exploration fleets search known space for ancient artifacts, technology, and expansion of the Empire. Even the planet of Takrin, long held societal enemy of Nesstren, Vakarius has begun to try and open up trade and negotiations with the Empress. Progress has been slow but has been starting to make real traction. Some question as to if Vakarius is really interested in progressive tendencies or if he is just making a powerbase for himself.

Brandon

QuoteBrandon, approved.  Just be aware that  the Nei might still demand you join her in bed ;)

I expected that, in fact she might hold that over her head too ;)

Now Risa could just use a slave or two of her own
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Vostroya

Awesome, I was worried about getting the red marks of hate in character editing.  ;D

summoner2183

Say Vostroya.... I was thinking if the Prince and my character would be potential allies or something? If you want details, you could always PM me for it.

ShadowFox89

Would a female pickpocket from Takrin be appropriate?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vostroya

Quote from: summoner2183 on April 01, 2012, 11:19:40 PM
Say Vostroya.... I was thinking if the Prince and my character would be potential allies or something? If you want details, you could always PM me for it.

PM sent

Sanai

I will post up my character sometime today, sorry for the delay.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Max

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1465760] [url]http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1465760[/url]

Allegiance:  Slave (formerly Nesstren)
Brief Bio:  Marteen was born into one of the lower class families on Nesstren.  He had a couple of older brothers, one of whom was killed in a gang dispute, the other went into the military, and perished in a raid.  His mother, the one person he could relate to, died soon after from grief.  His father, with whom he had seldom got along with, began to take out his frustrations that the "weak" son had survived, when everyone else had left. 

After one night, his father had beaten him badly while in a drunken rage.  Marteen escaped, staying with some friends until something, anything better, came along.  He had about a trading mission to Takrin, he seized the chance, fast talking his way to join on as crew for the ship.  At first, all went well, but, getting lost in the Royal Markets, he was unfortunate enough to run into a band of slavers, and sold into slavery.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Haibane

My female dominant diplomat is looking for characters to be her slaves, males and females are both welcome but you must be okay with same sex couplings in case my character orders it for her entertainment.

Brandon

I should also note that Risa could use a couple female slaves too. If the players are ok with it, she'll be willing to share them for a price. They will also be used as bed warmers and runners. If there are any problems then swift disciplinary action will be taken in the form of spankings

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Haibane on April 02, 2012, 02:52:16 AM
My female dominant diplomat is looking for characters to be her slaves, males and females are both welcome but you must be okay with same sex couplings in case my character orders it for her entertainment.

I could make a female slave for you.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Haibane

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on April 02, 2012, 04:40:27 AM
I could make a female slave for you.
Go ahead, lets see what comes out. I'd like a male slave as well, mostly to be used as a beast of burden, though he could be an NPC.

ShadowFox89

Any particular qualities you'd like to see? I was thinking a slave who has no idea why she's been enslaved, and is only a recent acquisition.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Haibane

I'm, not sure that fits the setting, slavery seems extremely commonplace in both societies since the invasion of Takrin so everyone would be aware of it. A person is a slave because they're a slave. Its like a fact of life for Nei J'esset men, like being born male.

I'm looking for fully experienced slaves as well, that have been with this owner many months, not new acquisitions. As I said above I don't enjoy role-playing the training and breaking stages. Furthermore my character would have no participation in the training anyway, all that being left in the hands of overseers. A slave is selected by my character, inspected briefly then given to the overseers. My character then forgets about their existence for about a year until they are ready to serve her, by which point any with flaws (including signs of rebellion) have been disposed of.