Takrin [Sexual Scifi Slave Roleplay] (Seeking players)

Started by GloomCookie, March 29, 2012, 03:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

selfexiled

Just a reminder to all those with a portion of authority my character needs a master.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

PeacethatPowerbrings

On a totally unrelated note.  :P Do the Ssin'urn Elghinn have slaves/ the rights of the nobles?
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Drake Valentine

Curious.

Is this roleplay also going to be somewhat war driven.

Or is it just focusing on the aspects of slavery?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

GloomCookie

Anyone who is not already a slave can own slaves.

And to answer your question Drake, it'll start off focusing on slavery but I'll also be including soon the Elggur, the bad guys.  They'll be wanting to capture and harvest from everyone but especially men.
My DeviantArt

Drake Valentine

Hmmm. Since the men society(don't have time to quote their name since I have to leave for work very soon) are of advanced technology. I am also curios of what that entitles.

Is their units primary spaceships or do they have mechs too? What of their other weaponry? I was thinking of a character from there, who ended up crash landing on the deserted planet. Maybe being damaged by the Elggur when he was patrolling orbit or something. ^-^

Nothing better then being stranded in a salvage world. Fufufufufufu.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Xenolord

Okay, so, just coverin' my bases before I f'k up, but... am I approved to start, or not. Just checkin', in case I goof up.

GloomCookie

That's understandable.  Also, there's a combat thread up for anyone wanting to fight badguys.
My DeviantArt

summoner2183

Character picture: http://www.oocities.org/gundamwing_afterewrpg/images/characters/rashid.jpg
Name: Kashul Aramas
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Dom/Switch/Sub: Dom
Allegiance: Nesstren
Brief Bio: Kashul is a prominent merchant of spices, fur and many exotic gems that he obtains from his homeworld. He is a fair, but firm person who deals with his customers and his suppliers fairly. He looks at the Nei'Jjesst females with a bit of interest and lust, but he also respects them a little making him an oddity amongst his kind. He has no slaves yet, but he is considering to have at least one or two to help him out with his business as well as to start a family someday.

GloomCookie

So Kashul is going to be a merchant soldier who is also a slave royal and still have time to put on robes and be a cute priestess? :P

Approved Kashul.
My DeviantArt

Haibane

I'm interested in making up a dominant female, perhaps a High Priestess, perhaps a slave trader of Noble blood (would such high born women even be involved in slave trading though?)

EDIT: Also, is this world made up by you or based on a book/s? Was curious to know if there was other background elsewhere I could read up on. I'm looking for the link between Nesstren and Takrin - are they in the same solar system? If Nesstren is so powerful why are they not at war with the Nei and her armies and biting great chunks out of her empire with their superior technology? Why isn't any Nesstren male who sets foot on Takrin instantly enslaved? His DNA must be worth enormous sums? Or do they not travel there and if so why not?

summoner2183

Uhhh sorry about that... hehe... he's supposed to be a merchant, Linna. My bad!  ;D

Drake Valentine

Just heads up, but your Streetfal link also links to the Royal Market. >.< *Goes to work on charie.*

Drake Valentine

And after an hour or so of brainstorming. I present~

Name:
Yuri Sergeievich Zolkin
Solider
Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
Dom/Switch/Sub:
Questionable?
Allegiance:
Nesstren
Brief Bio:
Zolkin, a name widely known amongst many from Nesstren and perhaps a few others of outer space. Throughout the household there has been many leading scientists who invested plenty of time and money on military technology; from ships to mobile units, to even land vehicles, weaponry, all had paid tribute to the science of warfare. Well, all, except for Yuri. It is hard to fathom why such a promising young man would turn his back from developing technology and join the military.  He is foreseen as the black sheep of his household, yet at the same time he often has luxuries many soldiers do not. Who gets to test new weaponry? Yuri. Who is always in the latest new mech? Yuri. In some light his transfer from science to warfare isn’t a total setback to the rest of his family; or even the military. He has always showed proficient combat skills in training and his piloting is also superb; but even his commanders know he isn’t perfect. All of his life and even now, Yuri has never taken anything seriously. Pampered and spoilt by his family with the latest inventions and like a child he toys with them. If only he knew in advance that his playing around would cause him to become separated from his home planet and stranded in unfamiliar territory.
Arsenal/Gear/Gadgetry:
Didn't see a thing for it, but a bro needs self defense or they will eat him alive, yo.
Weapons:
Yuri only has one weapon, although for it to be classified as a weapon is also questionable. Another piece of new, experimental science. Fully Initial Synchronization Technology (FIST), a metal gauntlet made for his left hand; though far different than any standard piece of clothing. Once fitted, it acts upon voice command, synchronizing is the most painful of all for the host. The gauntlet becomes a part of the flesh, melding into skin, hooking and sending nanomachines into the body. Once adorn it can only be removed through command, but that process is far more painful than the first sequence. It does have principal points to it, it can serve to create a shield, though the more it is expanded the weaker the shield becomes. It can also be tuned into a weapon for assault for close quarters combat, able to discharge an electrical shock to stun or even kill an intended target. Amazingly the shield and electrical punching capabilities can all be operated by thought instead of command.
FIST:
Not to be consider just a weapon, but it too can synchronize with other gadgets. The host of the technology can learn how to operate something fully alien to him or her, be it a terminal, spaceship, or even something else that is made of electronics. However the host must also be synchronized with FIST to achieve this.
Headphones:
Just headphones to listening to stuff. Yuri likes to jam, yo.
Wrist Terminal:
Often what the headphones are hooked to, but the wrist terminal serves all the basic needs from scanning for life forms, detecting if planet is appropriate for breathing,  communication(if there is service), so on and so forth. It also acts as a storage unit for information on planets and information can be uploaded to it.
Ship/Mobile Unit.
Another prototype from Zolkin Industry, though badly damaged. Probability of it being repaired and put into use, zero(from Yuri’s perspective. Also not going to go into detail with it, since I doubt it will be used in the RP. Unless I get bored and do the year after thing, but right now I‘m going with the: never get back home, foreigner in salvage world. Fufufuf. )

GloomCookie

Quote from: Haibane on March 30, 2012, 07:56:34 AM
I'm interested in making up a dominant female, perhaps a High Priestess, perhaps a slave trader of Noble blood (would such high born women even be involved in slave trading though?)

EDIT: Also, is this world made up by you or based on a book/s? Was curious to know if there was other background elsewhere I could read up on. I'm looking for the link between Nesstren and Takrin - are they in the same solar system? If Nesstren is so powerful why are they not at war with the Nei and her armies and biting great chunks out of her empire with their superior technology? Why isn't any Nesstren male who sets foot on Takrin instantly enslaved? His DNA must be worth enormous sums? Or do they not travel there and if so why not?

The world is based very, very loosely on the Naked Earth comics, mostly in terms of art.  The actual story is a mix of scifi and gor, only with the twist that it's mostly men in chains and that space travel is common.

Quote from: summoner2183 on March 30, 2012, 07:56:51 AM
Uhhh sorry about that... hehe... he's supposed to be a merchant, Linna. My bad!  ;D

No worries, I got that.

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 30, 2012, 08:18:42 AM
Just heads up, but your Streetfal link also links to the Royal Market. >.< *Goes to work on charie.*

Fixed, thanks.

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 30, 2012, 09:41:21 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
And after an hour or so of brainstorming. I present~

Name:
Yuri Sergeievich Zolkin
Solider
Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
Dom/Switch/Sub:
Questionable?
Allegiance:
Nesstren
Brief Bio:
Zolkin, a name widely known amongst many from Nesstren and perhaps a few others of outer space. Throughout the household there has been many leading scientists who invested plenty of time and money on military technology; from ships to mobile units, to even land vehicles, weaponry, all had paid tribute to the science of warfare. Well, all, except for Yuri. It is hard to fathom why such a promising young man would turn his back from developing technology and join the military.  He is foreseen as the black sheep of his household, yet at the same time he often has luxuries many soldiers do not. Who gets to test new weaponry? Yuri. Who is always in the latest new mech? Yuri. In some light his transfer from science to warfare isn’t a total setback to the rest of his family; or even the military. He has always showed proficient combat skills in training and his piloting is also superb; but even his commanders know he isn’t perfect. All of his life and even now, Yuri has never taken anything seriously. Pampered and spoilt by his family with the latest inventions and like a child he toys with them. If only he knew in advance that his playing around would cause him to become separated from his home planet and stranded in unfamiliar territory.
Arsenal/Gear/Gadgetry:
Didn't see a thing for it, but a bro needs self defense or they will eat him alive, yo.
Weapons:
Yuri only has one weapon, although for it to be classified as a weapon is also questionable. Another piece of new, experimental science. Fully Initial Synchronization Technology (FIST), a metal gauntlet made for his left hand; though far different than any standard piece of clothing. Once fitted, it acts upon voice command, synchronizing is the most painful of all for the host. The gauntlet becomes a part of the flesh, melding into skin, hooking and sending nanomachines into the body. Once adorn it can only be removed through command, but that process is far more painful than the first sequence. It does have principal points to it, it can serve to create a shield, though the more it is expanded the weaker the shield becomes. It can also be tuned into a weapon for assault for close quarters combat, able to discharge an electrical shock to stun or even kill an intended target. Amazingly the shield and electrical punching capabilities can all be operated by thought instead of command.
FIST:
Not to be consider just a weapon, but it too can synchronize with other gadgets. The host of the technology can learn how to operate something fully alien to him or her, be it a terminal, spaceship, or even something else that is made of electronics. However the host must also be synchronized with FIST to achieve this.
Headphones:
Just headphones to listening to stuff. Yuri likes to jam, yo.
Wrist Terminal:
Often what the headphones are hooked to, but the wrist terminal serves all the basic needs from scanning for life forms, detecting if planet is appropriate for breathing,  communication(if there is service), so on and so forth. It also acts as a storage unit for information on planets and information can be uploaded to it.
Ship/Mobile Unit.
Another prototype from Zolkin Industry, though badly damaged. Probability of it being repaired and put into use, zero(from Yuri’s perspective. Also not going to go into detail with it, since I doubt it will be used in the RP. Unless I get bored and do the year after thing, but right now I‘m going with the: never get back home, foreigner in salvage world. Fufufuf. )

Approved :D  Just be aware that while your race is more technologically advanced, people still fight with swords and guns, so don't expect a whole lot of advancements.  The human race is in a sort of dark ages on the whole.
My DeviantArt

Brandon

Character picture: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=614671
Name: Risa Val'urk
Sexual Preference: Lesbian
Dom/Switch/Sub: Switch favoring sub
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst
Brief Bio: Risa is the newest and arguably best leader of the Val'urk tribe. One that has controlled some of the most fertile lands in the entire planet, a mountain range on the equator called the Scarred peaks which is known for its plentiful mines and sugar cane fields. She became leader at the young age of fourteen after her mother and father disappeared in the mountains during a pilgramage. When Nei came to her tribe she did not fight them. While her tribe had advanced forms of technology in warefare that are maintained to this day they lacked the numbers to effectively battle against the empress. Although had war come both sides would have been hurt bad enough that future conquests would have ended there. Instead Risa formed a treaty, giving her and her named successors full reign over their territory and in return providing the Val'ruk tribes non-military technology.

Since those days her tribe has spent its time trading in food and precious metals and puts its efforts toward breakthroughs in new technology. In fact Val'ruk has one of the few universities on the entire planet that is devoted to higher learning and the advancement of civilization. Thus far due to the university and Risa's own laboratory several technological breakthrough's have been reached and offered to the alliance. Who takes these things and uses them is beyond her purview but there's no question that her tribe lives a life of luxury when compared with more primitive ones.

However the Val'urk tribe has another secret that only the empress knows herself. That being that the military technology and equpment that has been developed is being stockpiled within the fortresses of the Scarred peaks. Its existance is a closely guarded secret shared only with the Empress and Risa has always maintained the outlook that it is only for exceptional circumstances. In truth, Risa isnt entirely convinced that her alliance with Nei will last forever so she prepares for a war that may never come. In the mean time she trades as much as she can and continues to advance the alliance in her own way, always putting her own tribe before anyone else.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

GloomCookie

*sigh* denied, hun.  Too many flaws.

Character picture: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=614671
Name: Risa Val'urk
Sexual Preference: Lesbian
Dom/Switch/Sub: Switch favoring sub Why is she a leader if she's more submissive?
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst
Brief Bio: Risa is the newest and arguably best leader of the Val'urk tribe.  So an untested leader is popular but haven't proven herself? One that has controlled some of the most fertile lands in the entire planet, a mountain range Mountain ranges are generally bad for growing things on the equator called the Scarred peaks which is known for its plentiful mines and sugar cane fields The planet is mostly desert and it's in the mountains, so sugar cane is out. She became leader at the young age of fourteen after her mother and father disappeared in the mountains during a pilgramage. When Nei came to her tribe she did not fight them. While her tribe had advanced forms of technology in warefare that are maintained to this day they lacked the numbers to effectively battle against the empress Militant groups tend to be less than eager to see conquering tribes. Although had war come both sides would have been hurt bad enough that future conquests would have ended there. Instead Risa formed a treaty, giving her and her named successors full reign over their territory HAh!  Yeah right, you pledge allegiance to me or die and in return providing the Val'ruk tribes non-military technology.

Since those days her tribe has spent its time trading food andfor precious metals and puts its efforts toward breakthroughs in new technology. In fact Val'ruk has one of the few universities on the entire planet that is devoted to higher learning Whatever I tell you and the advancement of civilization I'd say there's a few other universities but ok you can have one. Thus far due to the university and Risa's own laboratory several technological breakthrough's have been reached and offered to the alliance. Who takes these things and uses them is beyond her purview but there's no question that her tribe lives a life of luxury when compared with more primitive ones. That just means I can tax you more

However the Val'urk tribe has another secret that only the empress knows herself And my advisers and anyone with security clearance and my generals and... That being that the military technology and equpment that has been developed is being stockpiled within the fortresses of the Scarred peaks. Its existance is a closely guarded secret shared only with the Empress and Risa And my trusted advisers and soldiers and... has always maintained the outlook that it is only for exceptional circumstances. In truth, Risa isnt entirely convinced that her alliance with Nei will last forever so she prepares for a war that may never come. In the mean time she trades as much as she can and continues to advance the alliance in her own way, always putting her own tribe before anyone else. If the alliance is unstable that means the Nei will have your head before you can develop anything to fight against her.
My DeviantArt

selfexiled

Woo hard critic. Still in need of a person to take my character as a slave.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

Brandon

I think I would like some more information about the setting then because I feel like I was just ambushed by knowledge that wasnt available
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Linna on March 30, 2012, 10:14:19 AM
Approved :D  Just be aware that while your race is more technologically advanced, people still fight with swords and guns, so don't expect a whole lot of advancements.  The human race is in a sort of dark ages on the whole.

I can still shock shit though, right? >:)

Haibane

Quote from: Linna on March 30, 2012, 10:14:19 AM
The world is based very, very loosely on the Naked Earth comics, mostly in terms of art.  The actual story is a mix of scifi and gor, only with the twist that it's mostly men in chains and that space travel is common.
Thanks. Can you respond to my other questions please... I'm struggling with what look like some inconsistencies in the setting that I can't reconcile.

"I'm looking for the link between Nesstren and Takrin - are they in the same solar system? If Nesstren is so powerful why are they not at war with the Nei and her armies and biting great chunks out of her empire with their superior technology? Why isn't any Nesstren male who sets foot on Takrin instantly enslaved? His DNA must be worth enormous sums? Or do they not travel there and if so why not?"

Also...

With the Takrin women seemingly seen as slaves by the Nesstren males, how do the two races trade? From what I can see these two peoples are so diametrically opposed I can't understand how they can have any contact other than war. The game is set on Takrin, right?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to understand a game if I'm to play in it.

Brandon

Now that I'm not pressed for time I can actually ask some questions of my own

1. Is this Science fiction or space fantasy? Science fiction (i.e. Star Trek)revolves around the idea of using science to build the setting, characters, and worlds. However space fantasy (i.e. Star wars) does whatever it wants. Science rarely has a place in the setting. The reason why I bring these up is the whole desert world thing. Every desert environment has at least a bit of green in it somewhere, for example Egypt has some vast Sugar cane fields. If were doing a completely desert world then I question where the oxygen comes from.

If were abandoning science to run a space fantasy game that's fine but I need to know that

2. What kind of education do the people of Takrin have? What kind of forms of higher education are available? How common is higher education?

3. What kind of military do they have and what kind of technology is common through out Takrin? Earlier you noted that Nei formed her empire by her sword and that materials tend to be rare. So I got the idea of a primitive society in my mind that lacked resources to make vast technologically advanced armies. So there probably aren't guns, let alone energy weapons (which is what I see house Val'urk manufacturing).

4. What kind of relationship does Takrin have with Nesstren? It seems like the two worlds are polar opposites and would have trouble interacting at all without some kind of neutral territory

5. How exactly is the society of Takrin run? What exactly do the royals do if not govern some area designated by the empress or by their treaties with her?

WendySlaveGirl

Hmmm...looks interesting. I'm tempted to make a character who starts free but eventually ends up on her knees.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Haibane on March 30, 2012, 04:34:45 PM
Thanks. Can you respond to my other questions please... I'm struggling with what look like some inconsistencies in the setting that I can't reconcile.

"I'm looking for the link between Nesstren and Takrin - are they in the same solar system? If Nesstren is so powerful why are they not at war with the Nei and her armies and biting great chunks out of her empire with their superior technology? Why isn't any Nesstren male who sets foot on Takrin instantly enslaved? His DNA must be worth enormous sums? Or do they not travel there and if so why not?"

Nesstren and Takrin are in different solar systems, several lightyears apart.  They aren't at war because while space travel is much faster, it's not instant like we picture in Star Wars or something.  And the reason the men aren't instantly enslaved is because while on Takrin, men are slaves, on Nesstren, they're not.  It's sovereign immunity, meaning that while the Nei could enslave all the men, doing so would risk war with another empire.

QuoteWith the Takrin women seemingly seen as slaves by the Nesstren males, how do the two races trade? From what I can see these two peoples are so diametrically opposed I can't understand how they can have any contact other than war. The game is set on Takrin, right?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to understand a game if I'm to play in it.

Trade is limited but it's mostly in goods that the two need.  Takrin has slave women that can be used for materials and tech from Nesstren, though the two do often get into arguments of superiority.  Trade happens just not very heavily.

Quote from: Brandon on March 30, 2012, 11:04:46 AM
I think I would like some more information about the setting then because I feel like I was just ambushed by knowledge that wasnt available

I'm sorry sweetie, I was having a rough day and taking it out on you.  I should've been way nicer and I'm sorry I was a total ass.

Quote from: Brandon on March 30, 2012, 09:06:42 PM
Now that I'm not pressed for time I can actually ask some questions of my own

1. Is this Science fiction or space fantasy? Science fiction (i.e. Star Trek)revolves around the idea of using science to build the setting, characters, and worlds. However space fantasy (i.e. Star wars) does whatever it wants. Science rarely has a place in the setting. The reason why I bring these up is the whole desert world thing. Every desert environment has at least a bit of green in it somewhere, for example Egypt has some vast Sugar cane fields. If were doing a completely desert world then I question where the oxygen comes from.

If were abandoning science to run a space fantasy game that's fine but I need to know that

Ok, it's Space Fantasy.  The exact workings can get swept under the rug.  And the reason I didn't agree with you at first was because mountains aren't exactly ideal for sugar cane or crops in general.  I'm not saying you can't have it, just that growing crops on top of a mountain is neigh impossible.

Quote2. What kind of education do the people of Takrin have? What kind of forms of higher education are available? How common is higher education?

Higher education is reserved primarily for the nobles and rich, while common people are barely taught to read and write, and slaves don't receive any education.  Schooling is expensive, and the tribal nature of most means it's way down on the list of priorities.

Quote3. What kind of military do they have and what kind of technology is common through out Takrin? Earlier you noted that Nei formed her empire by her sword and that materials tend to be rare. So I got the idea of a primitive society in my mind that lacked resources to make vast technologically advanced armies. So there probably aren't guns, let alone energy weapons (which is what I see house Val'urk manufacturing).

Sorry.  The Nei uses her sword in the traditional sense as an extension of her power, while guns make up the bulk of the army's weapons.  The few energy weapons that exist are big and cumbersome, mostly mounted on ships and heavy platforms.  Resources are rare but not impossible to obtain, which is why mountains would be ideal due to the extensive ore mines located within.

Quote4. What kind of relationship does Takrin have with Nesstren? It seems like the two worlds are polar opposites and would have trouble interacting at all without some kind of neutral territory

Like I mentioned above it's mostly a sovereign agreement.  They're opposites but as long as visitors behave themselves, they can't be arrested without justification.  Slavery is the main thread, and occasionally princes and princesses get together to share royal blood, but mostly it's about resources. 

Quote5. How exactly is the society of Takrin run? What exactly do the royals do if not govern some area designated by the empress or by their treaties with her?

It's very feudal, with the Nei owning the planet and allowing each tribe a member in her royal court.  The royal then can subdivide the land among nobles within the territory, with taxes being collected and travelling up into the Royal Treasury, from which the Nei uses to finance her army and build things important to the Empire.  Trade is mostly done between roving caravans that roam the deserts via airship, meaning roads are rare.  Each tribe has a set of rules they must obey, but they are kept loose and each maintains some degree of leniency, though any order from the Nei overrules even the highest Royal.

That's not to say there's a way around the Nei.  Should 7 of 10 Royals agree, they may countermand the Nei, forcing her to revoke her decision.  There is also a rule that if all Royals agree, they may dispense with the Nei, though this usually leads to the Nei's execution via slow torture.  It's an ancient tribal custom similar enough in all tribes that it became a rule among the Royal Court as well.  To keep the Nei from assassinating just anyone, if more than a quarter of the Royals die in mysterious ways or at the direct order of the Nei within two years, the Nei is disposed of. 
My DeviantArt

Drake Valentine

Can we also have OOC thread for the game? ^_^ And maybe another thread for accepted players to place their charies in for reference?