Takrin [Sexual Scifi Slave Roleplay] (Seeking players)

Started by GloomCookie, March 29, 2012, 03:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Takrin
Chains of Desire

It's the fourth year of the Nei J'nesst's reign over the desert world of Takrin, having risen to power by the blade of her sword.  Her army of warriors swept the deserts, conquering and enslaving everyone in their path.  Their prowess on the field of battle and in the beds of their lovers was legendary, with the Nei said to choose the most beautiful slave from each conquered tribe and adding her to the royal harem.  Having conquered the planet, it was in the ancient citadel of Zhuanth Quellarin that she cemented her power, bringing with her a court of royals each making alliances and betrayals in both the court and bed.

However, not all is perfect on her newly conquered world.  The intrigue and deception is getting worse, and a new player, men from the rival world of Nesstren have come to either join the Nei in a formal alliance, or learn what they can before declaring war and invading.  Slaves carry secret messages through the halls at night, royals secretly submit to each other to secure their futures, and the Nei is ever watchful for betrayal from her most 'loyal' advisers.  This is the world you find yourself in, either standing proudly or eagerly falling to your knees, learning what you can to advance your position before things come to a head.

There are two languages on Takrin, that of Common Speech and Imperial Speech.  For official Imperial Speech, use this translator.  Slaves and most commoners only know common, but royal officials are encourages to speak to one another in Imperial Speech.

Character Sheets
Character picture
Name:
Sexual Preference:
Dom/Switch/Sub:
Allegiance: (Nei J'nesst, Nesstren, common tribal, criminals, rebels, slave)
Brief Bio:

Brief History of the Universe
Three thousand years prior, Har'dro launched fleets of ships to the newly discovered terran planets littering the universe.  These fleets of colonists landed on a multitude of planets and colonized them, most maintaining the democratic traditions of Har'dro.  However, a meteor hit the planet, killing most of the people there and leaving the planet covered in dust.  With the colonies still struggling to get a proper footing, there was no assistance to be had, leading Har'dro to become mired in chaos and war.  It was out of these wars that the Elggur came, cybernetic humans that harvested normal humans for organs and DNA to try and patch their own bodies.  The Elggur would eventually stabilize the planet, but only by cloning themselves.  Without new DNA, they began to stagnate, and began to spread out trying to find new sources of DNA, focusing on males due to their potential to produce variations of DNA in their sperm.

As colonies fought back and had limited success, the peaceful worlds began to fragment, with militant societies forming trying to survive.  Materials that weren't necessary for the war effort became more and more scarce, eventually including even clothing for civilians.  With men being abducted for their DNA, women became more and more numerous, and had to take a greater role on the battlefield.  Marching to combat, they fought valiantly and began to take a greater and greater role in society, with men more and more relegated to breeding stock.  The abundance of females, along with the militant society, led to a rebirth in slavery of any girls who couldn't have children and who were incapable of fighting.

Eventually, negotiations with the Elggur led to an agreement that the various colonies would provide DNA in exchange for gene modification to make the now female dominant societies stronger and faster.  As they began to become physically superior to men, men were treated more and more as animals, kept in cages and milked for sperm to breed.  Slaves became common fixtures of the rich and elite, and the lack of clothing led to a worship of the female form.  Nudity was seen as common and accepted, and armor became symbols of status for warriors and leaders of status.

The Society

Society on Takrin is very tribal and very complex.  Alliances are forged and broken constantly, often on a spur of the moment basis.  Representatives from the various tribes are all assembled by the Nei to serve as her advisers and occasional lovers, each one free but technically a slave of the Empress.  Each representative wears a thin collar and must kneel when the Nei enters the room, but otherwise is free to conduct business as if she were free.  The Nei is the supreme authority, able to order the torture and execution of any she feels is guilty of a crime.

The militant society of Takrin is very harsh, with caning, whippings, torture and execution all common for infractions.  While the practice of cannibalism is no longer common, there are several tribes still rumored to punish criminals by eating them as was the case during the dark times.  Slaves are often used as both lovers and laborers, toiling in the labor of their owners until they are no longer deemed useful before being either sold or killed.  The fear of death from the slaves often is used as an aphrodisiac by the more sadistic mistresses, even going so far as to torture slaves before taking another lover to bed in order to get off.

When disagreements arise between free peoples, they may choose to consult a Qua'l or, if the infraction is a matter of honor, may engage in a fight to the death.  While the loser is rarely killed anymore, they often face severe punishments for their failure, including public humiliation and torture.  The Nei maintains a special squad of warriors whose only task is to carry out the personal wishes of the Empress.  Often, those who insult the Empress awaken to find a sword at their throat before their head is delivered to the Nei.

Priestesses carry out the worship of the Goddesses of Love, War and Power, named SSinssrigg, Thalack and Yorn, respectively.  This pantheon of goddesses bestow virtues on their worshipers, with some tribes going so far as to declare holy wars against any tribe that worships a lesser goddess, the most famous being the tribes of Jiv'undus and Vlos, fighting over two centuries over whether the goddess of Pain or of Blood was more powerful, ended only when the Nei decapitated the leaders of both and made the rest bow to her instead.

The Men of Nesstren

Unlike Takrin, Nesstren was a second generation world, founded by colonists from the lost colony of Noamuth Delmah.  This was before the threat of Elggur had broken the traditional societies, but the threat still caused a military industrial complex to form on Nesstren to prepare for the threat of not only the Elggur, but any other threat to the planet, though men and women remained fairly equally.  It wasn't until the crash landing of the Rothe Maurna, a ship full of female slaves being transported through space.  The sudden influx of slaves caused a dramatic change in Nesstren society, with men starting to treat all women as slaves.

With a new source of technology and an increasingly paranoid society, Nesstren became a fortress world.  Orbital defenses combined with fortresses on the ground make invasion suicide, with the abundance of female slaves making it a trading hub for many worlds.  All seemed to be well, until Nesstren warships arrived around the world of Elghinyrr Eairthin, landing and conquering the planet in hours.  Their advanced technology compared to the residents meant almost every woman was enslaved and brought to their knees, before being taken back to Nesstren for sale.

Today, every world that does business with the Nesstren men do so cautiously.  Unlike Takrin, which inflicts pain on criminals, most criminals on Nesstren find themselves stripped of clothing and having a collar fastened around their neck.  Women who visit their official embassies do so only with diplomatic immunity, lest they risk even a minor infraction leaving them on their knees.

Dare you set foot in this world?  Dare you risk death, pain and enslavement at the hands of a sadistic mistress?  Or will you take up the sword and fight for your Lady and your honor?  Xal l' phraktos elamshinae dosst menvis ulu ib'ahalii.

Locations on Takrin
Royal Court of the Nei's Valshath
Royal Market of Takrin
Streeatul of Takrin
Takrin. l' qu'ellar d' Sumara rothe jabbress
Xonathull whol Dro pholor Takrin (Combat beyond the existing storyline)

OOC places
Rivvin El'inssring d' Takrin (OOC)
L' Lodias d' Takrin (Character Profiles)
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Sanai

Interesting..... is there potential in this setting for (Rare) male slaves who are actually physically adept and good at combat? I would love to play such a male who is kept as a slave by his Mistress, who uses him not just for her pleasure, but as a covert guard (most females I imagine would look at this male slave and think he is not a threat)
Otherwise, ill just play a regular male slave :p
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

GloomCookie

Hmm... tempting to let you do so.  Draft me a character and PM me with it and I'll let you know if I'll accept him.
My DeviantArt

selfexiled

Ok you have my attention. I agree with Sanai, would it be possible to have a couple of competent males in the world?
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

GloomCookie

Free men come from Nesstren but slaves are native born and often status symbols as personal breeders.  They're large and strong, but often kept in chains to keep them from rebelling.  Public males are often kept at the apothecary and used to impregnate free women who enter.  Depending on the value of the male's testicles, they may be fitted with armor around the groin, but are otherwise kept nude.  Men from Nesstren wear outfits like the image up there, often carrying personal daggers called Bel'la Velve, literally Honor Blade.  They are often arrogant when dealing with the women of Takrin due to their perspective that women are little more than slaves.  Despite this attitude, however, most slaves are treated fairly well, as it is considered dishonorable to abuse a slave's body. 
My DeviantArt

Xenolord

You still looking for a noble or two? I would be interested.

Muse

*Chuckles*  We need some dominant girls in here.  I haven't played a submissive guy in forever! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

GloomCookie

@Xenolord: Female nobles only, unless you're a visitor from another world.

@Muse: Mmm can't wait to see what you come up with.
My DeviantArt

Xenolord

I figured. Does that mean we have to play characters that match the player's gender?

GloomCookie

Of course not.  I never play a male ;) so play what you want, any role you want.
My DeviantArt

Xenolord

Cool! I'd like to try out for a character.

Character picture (SO HARD to find a decent, regal looking blonde chick that isn't Peach, Zelda, or someone from Disney!)
Name: Qu'essan Saleena Naz'jar
Sexual Preference: Women
Dom/Switch/Sub: Dominant
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst
Brief Bio: Saleena Naz'jar is a member of the Royal Nei J'nesst of Takrin. The blonde-haired, violet-eyed princess is a powerful figure in the Nei J'nesst, and is often seen walking around the capital with one of her many slaves. Despite her powerful demeanor, she often treats her slaves with a measure of kindness not usually seen in the royal family. She likes to browse the city's markets and street vendors to see what new and wonderful objects have come from around Takrin. She always wears fancy dresses made from expensive, imported fabrics and uses them to flaunt her wealth.

How's that?

GloomCookie

Your title will be qu'essan, the word for princess, but I like it :) just remember that the Nei (Empress) can order you to shed your clothes if she desires.
My DeviantArt

Xenolord

PeacethatPowerbrings

Character picture
Name: Vela Val'Shar
Sexual Preference: Women and Men (favors women)
Dom/Switch/Sub: Switch
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst
Brief Bio:Vela is one of the Elites, relied on by the Empress for her personal bidding. She rose to her position not only through martial skill, but also because of her uncompromising loyalty. Physically, she is quite tall, and extremely athletic, her armor covering more of her body than is usual, her bald always at her side. Although she has no more issue with nudity than the rest of the court, she generally remains armored. As the Empress's blade, she considers it her duty to to be ready at any time to serve. Vela was trained to be extremely proficient in the use of her single edged straight sword, and to be effective in conventional warfare, and in operating within the court. Her dark black armor is designed both for protection and stealth, and is made to arm the elites against all adversaries. Clawed gauntlets, and boots provide maximum flexibility and utility, and armored bracers allow an elite to be always ready to defend, or attack. Since the members of the elites have no superior but the Empress, Vela views herself as having achieved the highest position possible as a warrior. As such, she is committed to her station, and views very few people as equals, and only one as being truly superior.

I wasn't sure about a details of the Empress's special squad, so I made stuff up, and substituted 'Elites' for whatever their unit name is. Let me know if this is alright, and I'll correct anything that needs changing.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Snake

Color me intrigued

Character Picture
Name: Axyn
Sexual Preference: Neutral, heterosexual
Dom/Switch/Sub: Indifferent
Allegiance: Slave
Brief Bio: Axyn was  born in a tribal community but due to how the crapsack world works for the male half the population; he ended up a slavewhen his mother decided to try and get some kind of status.  he hates the situation he's in and despite being blessedly fertile and "gifted"; he's also extremely vicious and tough, trying to break free whenever he can and killing anyone that tries to stop him.

GloomCookie

Mmm Vela, you're approved.  Axyn, I need slaves, not salves ;) kidding sweetie.  Your character picture failed to upload, but I'll go ahead and let you join :)

I'm putting up the initial thread HERE, so feel free to join in the fun.
My DeviantArt

Snake

Bloody Rose

Linna I am very much tempted to join, what do you need in terms of characters because I can make basically anything. I can make a very strong male slave, male guard or whatever I need to know what you need :)

Visna

Name: Rasha
Sexual Preference: Lesbian
Dom/Switch/Sub: Submissive
Allegiance: Ssinssrigg by claim, Nei by birth
Brief Bio: Rasha was born as the sole daughter of the royal, head priestess of Ssinssrigg. Ever since a young age, the temple worshipers have spread rumors of her being the the second most beautiful woman in existence. They would, of course, always say Nei was the first. Still, she fit perfectly into the mold of the future leader of the followers of Ssinssrigg. Her mother hired the best teachers for her and kept her away from the public eye. With her mother growing sick, rumors have spread of Rasha becoming the new head priestess of Ssinssrigg. There is only one problem with this. She has come out and stated that she believes that Ssinssrigg desires chastity, not lust. She also thinks that all men and women are equal, and that men are not beneath women, nor is Nei above anybody else. This has certainly caused a lot of commotion and gossip around the royal palace. She was told by her fellow priestesses to stop, but she has not held off yet. She has even began to publicly criticize Nei for her lust and sexual relationships with her guards and other nobles. She is also trying to ban the sexual acts of worship that have been customary since the creation of their culture.

((How does she look? I figured the lovely, lustful women of the royal court would begin to want to shut her up. Especially Nei. They'd teach her a few lessons, break her chastity, and have her really begin to worship the goddess of love.  ;)))

GloomCookie

Zarazel, I don't have a preference yet, just look at what you want to go with and see if you want to do it.

Visna, I like the character, just be careful.  If the Nei gets tired of your tongue, she might just cut it out ;)
My DeviantArt

Bloody Rose

mmm question, does your character has a right hand man? a warrior that she values a lot and that his loyalty it's without boundaries?

GloomCookie

Nope ;) She only has her trusted female soldiers and one slave/minister from each tribe.  She only beds women, and will only take a male when she needs an heir.  Also, we have three locations now, so feel free to explore.  There will be three more locations coming, and once we have enough people, I'll make Elggur an available class, who will serve as raiders and bad-guys.
My DeviantArt

selfexiled

http://tribes.tribe.net/malefae/photos/4ff00232-9349-4810-8459-915fcef7966a
Name: Wanre
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Dom/Switch/Sub: Indifferent
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst, criminals
Brief Bio: A criminal whose crime was as usual a minor infraction turned slave for manual labor purposes but the “victim” of said crime. Being this man was not a powerful merchant like so many others he had to sweeten a deal by throwing in his slave worker. The slave Wanre as he is now called is now in the service of a resident of Takrin and wholly unsure of his new life and how long it will be.

(Need an owner.)
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

Snake

Aww so much for having a chance to bed the empress.

Miyu

Name: Elizabeth Kiroma
Sexual Preference: Both
Dom/Switch/Sub: Sub
Allegiance: Slave
Brief Bio: She was the daughter of a slave and by such she was meant to be in a life of servitude towards the empress. At first she was a rebel girl, even going against the empress and playing pranks on her however severe punishment put her into place rather quickly. She was raised in the life of servitude and saw nothing wrong on crawling besides the person who would use her for the day. She was thought how to walk when she was a baby however it has been a long time ever since she walked on two feet that she barely remembers it. Even to this point she rebels against the empress from time to time when she is made to do something she does not want to do.