Seeking Females for some story ideas

Started by Keikkashi, January 11, 2011, 11:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keikkashi

Hello,

I'm searching for any females who are interested in establishing a long or short term RP through Play by Post. I would be up for long scenarios that we can play over time or quick one shots are fine too.

I have an Ons/Offs page so feel free to take a look! If there's anything you're unsure about just PM me. If there is a specific fantasy/fetish you want to explore during these RP's that's fine and just let me know beforehand so we can decide on it and how far we each are willing to take it. I am fairly open to all fetishes, even really alternative stuff (such as futanari and furry) so feel free to bring up whatever it is you fancy. On the other hand, don't be put off by my liking of alternative material. I am just as happy playing more traditional roles and scenarios.

Okay, on to the actual stories I would be interested in playing, I am up for suggestions but here are some of my own:

Red = craving
Blue = not particularly interested (but will still listen to your ideas)
Strikethrough = being played already

Every story is coded with tags here's the key:

I = Incest
F = Futa
Fur = Furry/anthro
Alt = Some sort of alternative element, read story carefully

[Computer Troubles] - One of the tenants in an apartment building is having computer problems and asks her computer savvy neighbor (whom she may have a crush on) to fix it. After he takes a look at it he finds out what she's been looking at and why it's having problems. (Catching people in the act of doing something is thrilling, no?)

(I)[Family Bonds] - Any kind of brother sister or mother son pair is fine (as long as characters involved are of appropriate age). There are lots of ideas that could be played out here. Mom and dad are off on vacation leaving the siblings alone or a divorced mom seeks comfort in her only son, just to name a couple.

[Not the usual case] - A dominant female sees a guy she thinks is cute walking around university and goes to get him. The guy is shocked but plays along with the friendly girl. (The setup here is more to lend itself to a dominant girl taking action and the guy sort of trying to struggle for being the dominant one but the girl putting him in his place. I haven't fleshed out a huge story here but have some ideas and am open to other ideas as well.)

(Fur)[My pet girl] - A like of being dominated, light bondage, and being "owned" is a must for this one. A girl devotes herself to her husband/boyfriend and decides to show her love by becoming his pet. This means the man gets to play with her all he wants, try out light bondage (collars, light restraints), and play with her in public. (This one easily lends itself to doing things in public, using wireless toys, and anything else you might like to throw in)

[The knotty Librarian] - She is the classic image of a librarian. Sweater, glasses, librarian knot in her hair, and of course the beautiful black stockings and garter. She is frustrated with her job and feeling very lonely. She has a reputation for being extremely mean and yelling at any student who breaks the rules in her library. After a university student who is a frequent troublemaker there returns his book in terrible condition she yells at him and decides to take him into the private back room to teach him a lesson and use him for her own needs.

[The older girl next door] - He'd always noticed the older woman eyeing him next door, he just didn't pay it any mind. After coming home from university for break and finding his parents gone on their own vacation leaving him with the house to himself and being bored he decides, what the hell, why not go make a move on her. Just because she's 40 doesn't mean she stops liking company.

(Alt)[I wish...] - A troubled man who is down on his luck, living in a shabby apartment, in debt, and starting to lose hope in the world gets a miracle...sort of. A succubus/demon girl gets summoned into his apartment from his despair and offers to give him a night of pleasure to make him forget all about his problems. He doesn't have much choice and decides to go along with it. (I would really like to see if we can somehow work it out so that these two become romantically involved. They're such an unlikely couple and I really love the idea of a demon girl becoming somewhat more reserved through some kind of event and falling in love with the man whose soul she was supposed to take, any ideas on this welcome.)

(I)[A brothers dream] - A boy on break from college is at home sleeping in late as usual. His sister walks in to wake him up from his sleep when she overhears him calling her name in his sleep. She continues to eavesdrop on his sleeping whispers and hears some very explicit things involving her.

(Fur)[Happy cat uniform] - A man at work is approached by his friend with a bag. He is told inside is his friends cat costume for a girl (ears, tail, and collar) and a small collection of erotic DVD's. His friend is having his new girlfriend over and he doesn't want her to see so asks if he can take it basically forcing the bag on him. The man takes it home where he sets it in the corner and doesn't mention it to his wife since they've been fighting and doesn't want to make matters worse. He leaves to pick something up from the store and when he returns he is surprised to find his wife is wearing the cat costume.

[College Roomates] - Two new college roomates find out that they're both attracted to other guys. What once started out as a friendship develops into romance between the two of them and eventually they decide to take their relationship to the physical level. (I would also be interested in playing this scenario with a girl, too. It could be a housing mistake or something like that that puts the girl in the same room as the guy in a co-ed dorm. I had started a male/female scenario but the person disappeared so this is back open.)

(F)[Futa] - There are very few people who like futanari, so if you know what it is and are interested in playing one please let me know. I have a few stories here are a few:

(F)(I)[Sister XY] - A sister and a brother story. I'm somewhat open. I was thinking either the girl just recently has been turned into a futa and needs her brothers help or the two have a long-term relationship. Siblings must be of appropriate age of course.

(Fur)[Furry] - I have some ideas for furry stories too. If you don't like full on furry then catgirls and other "girls" are fine too. Inquire for details.

(I)[Double Trouble] Cameron has always been very close to his family, especially to his two older sisters. They helped raised him and have always saw him as their cute little brother...or so he thought. Secretly they've always both thought he was more than just cute and have talked about having thoughts they're not sure they can act on. The three of them live in an apartment building near their university. It's a three bedroom three bath. One day they both come back from class early and find him masturbating to brother sister incest hentai and decide it's time to make they're move. I'm up for any suggestions though I typically would like the sister characters to play as dominant.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in reply here or better yet send me a PM.

If at first you wish to get to know me a bit better before we have a RP that is completely fine too. I am always up for meeting new people and just having a friendly chat :) Feel free to ask me any questions if you feel I've left anything out. Thanks for reading and hope to hear form you soon!  ;D

Decrepitdan

I'd be interested in exploring 'My Pet Girl' and whatever Futanari ideas you have. I have quite a few ideas posted in my personal thread as well, so perhaps you'd like one of those more than the possibility of the two I mentioned. Either way, you look like someone that'd be fun to talk to, so here's me responding!

Keikkashi

Some minor updates on cravings and RP's added as well as two new stories:

-[Furry]
-[Superheros need to have fun too]

Roguefairy13

:;waves:: Hello! I am interested in role playing with you. I do have some furries of my own. A cat demon (a.k.a Catgirl) as well as some were leopards and werewolves. I also like the My Pet Girl and I Wish. But, we can work that out later. Let me know what ya think!

Keikkashi

Added some stories and edited some details including adding tags. I'm currently seeking more RP's since most of the people who I was potentially playing with have dropped out or become non-responsive.

Stories added:
- [A brothers dream]
- [Happy cat uniform]
- [Sister XY]

Keikkashi

Stories added:

[Double Trouble]

I'm also going to be cleaning up some of the other stories as almost every partner I was playing with has vanished so if you had your eye on a story that was already in progress, this week is your lucky week.

Keikkashi

Well it's been quite a few months and all my partners have disappeared and I am very much in the mood to start a few RP's. Please let me know if any ideas strike you and feel free to PM you, I'm very easy to talk to. I only bite when asked :D

eternalnight

I would be more than happy to do either [Family Bonds] or [A brother's dream] with you. :-)