Create world's with me

Started by Nyra, July 25, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyra

Story idea's

Werewolf vs Knight of purifcation

Star child Knight meets beautiful  female werewolf,  instead of killing her, he lets her go and even heals her.  They are supposed to be enemies but somethings sparked between them that can't be ignored. What will they do?

TMNT

What happens after splinter is gone and the turtles have grown up? 

-or-

ninja vs ninja

-or-

girl meets turtle, what next?

Stuck

A girl is forced to live with her aunt in the orphanage she runs since her parents found new jobs and need time to set up.  While in the orphanage she meets a boy like no other,  cute, athletic,  self confident and yet he is the rudest, most arrogant and secretive person she has ever met. What is he hiding?  Is there something more there?

Promised

Tensions are running high between 2 city werewolf packs. The old which have been there since before anyone can remember, and the new lead by the youngest alpha to date. In effort to stop a full out war,  the Alpha of the old offers up his daughter as mate to the new younger packs Alpha and he accepts but will she?

I need never make a promise because just saying something is the same as a promise.

Own your words and actions. If you don't feel comfortable being responsible for these, then do not do or say anything.

O/O's

A/A's

Nyra

New idea's take a look and let me know or if you have an idea in mind and like my writing style...feel free to message me!
I need never make a promise because just saying something is the same as a promise.

Own your words and actions. If you don't feel comfortable being responsible for these, then do not do or say anything.

O/O's

A/A's

Nyra

O/O's

A/A's

Nyra

New Idea

Angel enslaved to a house of Demons

O/O's

A/A's