News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sub Female seek Dom for story driven rp

Started by Sub Abi, April 01, 2014, 04:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sub Abi

Hello, new idea inspired by son Hentai I've been watching (HELL KNIGHT INGRID, TAIMANIN ASAGI etc etc) I'd like to play something that involves more of a fantasy bimbofication/mind control element. I'm not really so into the superhero/ninja element but we might be able to work within that so long as it doesn't become a fandom thing.

The basic premises is we have a powerful strong almost undefeatable woman (in whatever field) who fights/campaigns/strives for justice and fairness against growing forces of evil. Those forces seek to remove her from the board and get revenge for how she's thwarted them in the past. This is done by attacking and perverting her friends and forcing her into submission and change to get body and mind over time that ultimately corrupts her. Maybe you guys can help me by filling in the setting, character and world. I'd love to hear what you come up with.

Sub Abi

Another idea.

The exchange student

A super technologically advanced society operates an exchange program for very talented students. However they must live according to the strict social rules. Little is known about this outside of the country but they are known to be very sexually open and that most natives spend almost as much time fucking as working on cutting edge technology. MC goes on exchange to learn advanced technologies, switching with a woman sent to learn about other more 'primitive' cultures.

Unknown to most is this works through a system of metal and physical manipulation. All citizens wear a bracelet that functions as a start communication device, translator, health/wellbeing tracker etc etc...but also unknown to MC at first through hormones and nanites it starts body modification and attitude adjustment. An extension of this is a smart latex clothing controlled by Bracelet. It replaced and can replicate any and all clothes, it's self cleaning and takes care of all bodily hygiene and protects against diseases. It removes all body hair,  can act as condom, a dildo, a butplug, a gag etc etc

Unknown to MC the male 'owner' of a woman who will be introduced as her liaison and chaperone during her stay, ha full control over what this does. Meanwhile his slave is in her place learning about MC culture and educating her father/older brother about how society works back home.

Sub Abi

Something new:

Taming the bitch

This sort of similar to one or two plots above but is a new twist I've been pondering. MC is/was a spoilt bitch and a 'mean girl', especially to YC and his dorky friends. Towards the end of collage or shortly after (so they are all 18 plus now) YC (and friends?) conspire to get their own back and teach MC a lesson. As she is about to go away of a short break somewhere they kidnap her and keep her sedated while they make modifications to her body and subject her to hypnosis, they add sub dermal vibrators/shockers  and implant hypnotic triggers(we can discuss how the works on a case by case basis). She returns home weeks later with no recollection of her time away and under the impression she had a nice relaxing break. The YC starts to use what they've done to her to humiliated and subjugate her.

Sub Abi

A new idea.

Good Friends Share.

MC (A) is young, not long out of education(18+). She meets and older, wealthy, intelligent guy. He preys on her insecurities, vanity, greed, need to please etc etc to convince her to enrol in an obedience/Male dominance training program. Although it seems a little degrading she’s only been with the guy a while and she wants to impress him and stay with him. He encourages her to stay and she begins to change.

Fast forward a month or two and MC (B) an female friend and male flatmateof MC (B) notice the changes. Maybe at a dinner party at MC (A)'s new place with her guy or somewhere else. MC (B) is perturbed but hr flatmate sees something he likes (maybe he overhears or sees something MC (B) doesn’t) he approaches the new guy to help him tame MC (B). They use peer pressure, guilt and coercion to make he go along with it and eventually make both of them their play things.

Sub Abi

Happy Xmas everybody. I'm on my Xmas holidays for a little while now so looking to pick up old roleplay s and start new ones. Please PM me if you'd like to get something going.

Sub Abi

OK this is a bit long so please bear with me. I have an idea for a scenario and it goes a little something like this..

Set a little outside of regular reality. In a not to distant future where patriarchal political groups have a foothold and hold some political influence. Much like the way things are going in real life, neoliberalism is in decline as big business and oligarchy increasingly takes the reigns of power. As such corporations and their owners exert more and more power over society and its rules. We find ourselves at a tipping point where the gap between rich and poor has never been so large and commodification as begun to apply to everything, even people. Questions are beginning to be raised regarding the best use of different groups, be they financial, ethnic, political or gender based.

My character works in technology, she one of the few female Tech company owners she is strong, powerful and a thorn in the side of those who’d rather see women take less roles, she’s no feminist per se, more of an individualist who is ambitious and intelligent and feels anyone can make it provided they can outwit their competitors. Her best kept secret is she keeps ahead of the the companies through the carefully orchestrated industrial espionage of her lover. However your character, one of her most hated rivals and the head of an opposing tech company, own investigators have uncovered he is working as a mole in your company. Your character maintains a seemingly wholesome and philanthropic public image, however behind this farad he has a particular interest in eugenics and social reform towards a patriarchy where woman are tamed, put in their place and carefully modified to better do so.

Following your discoveries your personal security forces detain my characters lover and you summon her for a meeting, making reference to some leaks both their organisations he wished to plug. At the meeting she is show footage of her lover being tortured, maybe sexually, with some unpleasant new technology. You set the terms of his release as follow, she is either to sign over the company to you or submit herself to 4 weeks of research into the female libido and sexual motivation that he is working in with other interested parties. The details are vague but she will be required to sign non disclosure agreements and a medical waiver. There may be some surgery and/or hormonal/genetic manipulation but nothing irreversible. If she does this once completed her lover and company will be returned to her less the information stolen from your company. Determined to keep control of her company she reluctantly accepts the latter.

The technology can make changes to her (as extreme as you like) through whatever means you feel works best. I was thinking  a combination of drugs, implants, nanobots etc and aversion therapy/positive reinforcement stuff evolving edging etc.. The true purpose of the research will be to achieve subservience and obedience from women regardless of their nature or attitude via a need/addiction to the sexual gratification and pleasure of men in order to make them feel happy and useful. It could be that a drug is released each time they do this. Once the training is over she would allowed to returned to normal and both her and her lover will be free to go…if they wished. At the same time unknown to her her lover could be being convinced to join their cause and maybe by the end take a my character home as a slave and be installed at the new CEO of her company.

As always if you are interested in this or any other plot please let me know. 

Sub Abi

Desperately seeking new partners, please PM me or reply here if you are interested in discussing something.

Sub Abi

New idea.

Pandemic

You play a corporation, its male employees, scientists and it's CEO that have developed a virus, spread by contact with infected semen, that makes women require semen to stop themselves from becoming frail and ugly. With each dose of semen they receive orally, though their vagina, anally or absorbed through the skin their sex drive increase and they grow more addicted to it. Not a permanent effect but one that builds if they keep taking it. An 'overdose' (taking too much too often) will result in bodily changes such as enlarged breasts, loss of pubic hair, wider hips, increases sensitivity, loss of concentration, lowering if IQ...in short bimbofication. Again this is temporary but cumulative if one continues to overdose.

I play a guinea pig or guinea pigs. These could be employees of the company, wives of the scientists, volunteers, prisoners maybe? We can discuss that. Mostly we will see the virus slowly spread to friends and family as they are either infected willingly, against their will or secretly. Some will quickly accept what they need to do, others will resist, some will try to fight back or find a cure. Theres lots of scope.

Sub Abi

Searching for a new partner or two if anyone is interested in any of my scenarios or has one of their own they'd like to try on me please send me a PM.

Sub Abi

Had a few partners go silent abruptly, anyone interested in taking their place?

Sub Abi

Variation on a previous idea.

The Warrior Princess

A warrior princess (fantasy or futuristic) living in a culture where she is expected to take a vow of chastity to her warrior gods. Our 'heroine' has a deep secret...a night of passion with an enemy warrior with whom she was imprisoned and forced to fight her way out and escape. For both of them to admit to their capture to their respective cultures, let alone their indiscretion would cause them to be cast out so they agree to keep each other secret. Unknown to her the male 'warrior' was a demon in disguise.

In her culture it is believed demons visit the unclean, the unfaithful in their dreams to tango them form the righteous path of the warrior. Our 'heroine' begins to be visited by the demon in her dreams, she finds herself adrift, in a dream cocooned in erotic sensations that make her shudder with pleasure. When opens her eyes...but there is nothing.

The next night...she orgasms from another more powerful dream. When she opens her eyes she knows what must be done. Filled with guilt and unable to tell her people she must kill the demon that torments her. She travels to the demon temple to rid herself of this affliction, the path is long and filled with danger. She holds her own during the day time, but at night, it comes to her again...over and over, each time more powerful, each time breaking her down...becoming progressively corrupted.

When she finally reaches the temple, she becomes enslaved by the demon, and is their sex slave morning and night.

Sub Abi

An idea Ive been working up as a caption thing on my BDSMLR that I thought might work as a roleplay: you can read it here(NSFW): https://adventuresinsubmission.bdsmlr.com/post/2553749

The jist of the story is my character is an identical twin, she is unmarried but her sister is. One day she takes a shower in her sisters house while her sister is out and her brother-in-law walks in and 'mistakes' her for her sister, he ends up fucking her and only reveals afterwards that he knew all along. From that point he blackmails her into becoming his play thing.

Full transcript of caption:

QuoteJade held the shower-head to her newly shaved pussy and thought of him. It was shameful, it made her a pervert, a slut, a whore, a bitch. She'd swore she'd never let it happened again, but she couldn’t help fantasise, especially when in the shower.

----

A week earlier she’d been over at her twin sisters place, they’d been working in the yard and she’d hopped in their shower to freshen up while her sister drove down to the tip with the garden waste.

When she'd heard the door open she’d naturally been shocked. “Just where I want you I see” her sisters husband had said firmly as he removed his towel and his big hard cock bounced into view. They were identical twins, it was clearly a case of mistaken identity….she opened her mouth to explain but he stepped forward and put his finger to her lips, she could feel his cock touching her thigh “you know the drill, face the wall hands on the tiles” he span her around and to her own surprise she found herself doing as she was told, “Spread those legs” he ordered.

“I…but…” she stuttered.

“Now slut” he barked and she spread her legs.

He stepped into the shower behind her and caressed her wet naked ass “tell me you're wet for me and beg me to fuck you” he ordered.

“I…this is a…mis” he slapped her ass hard “AHHH!” She yelped

“Are you being stupid on purpose bitch!?” He growled and began to rub his hard on between her buttocks “Do as you are told!”

“I…i…am wet for you" she gulped, something about this was so hot she couldn't stop herself, "plea…please fuck me” she stuttered shocked by her own words.

“Thats better slut” she said and to her horror he pushed his manhood inside her and began to roughly fuck her.

She moaned and groaned she hadn’t been laid in months and despite her shame he was good…really good, Before long he cam in her. “Uughhhh….good slut” he growled in her ear. His right hand reaching around her body and ran his fingers through her pubic hair before gripping it and tugging.

AHH!!” Jade cried out in pain.

“I make your sister shave this off, if you want my cock in you again you’ll do the same, you filthy little slut” and with that he pulled out of her, cum dribbling down her inner thigh. “there's towels on the rail I suggest you dry off and make yourself presentable before my wife YOUR sister gets back” he said and shoved her out of the shower before turning his attention to taking his own shower.

“How…how..could you…when you..” She gasped stood there dripping wet with both water and his cum.

“When I knew it was you all along Jade?’ He shouted over the sound of running water, “you should ask yourself that, you’re the one who begged your sisters husband fuck you…I just made a mistake…you look so much like her after all…well almost” he chuckled.

----

The guilt she felt was almost unbearable, but worse still was part of her liked it...wanted it....craved it still. She'd originally resisted shaving.... and when she finally broke and did it she told herself it mean nothing...but it did mean something... it meant deep down she was a slut and she'd do anything to have his cock in her again.

Sub Abi

Thanks to everyone who contacted me recently, sadly conversations have dried up. If you have firm ideas of how an RP would like to pursue with me please PM me.

Sub Abi

In the market for a new rp partner, please PM me with your thoughts.

Sub Abi

Self isolating so.... lots of time on my hands for RP if anyone is interested.

Sub Abi

Quote from: Sub Abi on May 09, 2020, 07:06:24 AM
Self isolating so.... lots of time on my hands for RP if anyone is interested.

I'm out of isolation but still feeling a bit lonely... anyone want to play?

Sub Abi

Been a long time I've been away from this sit, very glad to see it still active. So.... who's up for a little story writing? Please see above for my general kinks and some scenario idea, Id love to hear your thoughts on those or any ideas of your own, hit me up!

Sub Abi

Long time no play, anyone care to start something? PM me.

Sub Abi

Very much at a loose end today so free to start up something new with anyone with a vivid imagination.

Sub Abi

Greetings, long time no see. I have a rare free day and am feeling very naughty so please, if you fancy writing something together let me know!

Sub Abi

Hello all, been away from the site for a bit but looking to pick up where I left off. Anyone fancy a new paring?

Sub Abi

Sub Abi

Got a week where I can really get stuck into a play, if anyone wants to please PM me.

Sub Abi

Anyone free for a little rp this afternoon.

Sub Abi