D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anithinum

were they the ones to the right of the building after you enter through the main gate and bypass security?
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Insanityenviesme

Why are you so concerned with security protocol?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Apraxia

Did you know a clever tongue can pique an ears interest?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Apraxia

Do fish swim and birds fly?  ;)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Apraxia

Are my words so cryptic, or do you see right through them?

Insanityenviesme

Would you like me to see right through you?
Moments of Sanity

Apraxia

Insanityenviesme

Is my inappropriate candor articulate?
Moments of Sanity

Apraxia

Who ever said candor was inappropriate?

Insanityenviesme

Professor Misconception did not tutor you?
Moments of Sanity

Apraxia

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Apraxia

I don't remember much after being chloroformed, do you?

Anithinum

Don't you remember how it all ended?
On~Off

Cassiopeia

Anithinum

On~Off

Cassiopeia

What do you think he's implying?

Anithinum

On~Off

Cassiopeia

What kind of girl do you think I am?!

Anithinum

On~Off

Cassiopeia

What kind of girl would you like me to be?