Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

I have never been guilty of that I think. Soap, shaving foam and maybe aftershave is the only stuff to ever touch my face.

The next person have had a serious operation.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

RampantDesires

Rampant has been remarkably healthy in her years upon this planet.  Other than having tonsils out have never had another operation O.o  So nope?

The next person is among the Rebel scum who intentionally burn marshmallows  for quicker results when making smores.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Mnemosyne

No no no! Not guilty! I give all my accidentally burned marshmallows to other people more willing to consume them. Mine must be perfectly golden, just the right amount of gooey and crispy!

The next person has dyed their food an unnatural color just for fun.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

No. Our next victim has infuriated their neighbors at one point or another.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Guilty? It was when I was much younger. I and my friends decided to commentate, on some motor cross biker's performances, from the fort in my friend's back yard. Yelling over the fence out into the field nearby. They were pretty far away so we did not think they could hear let alone see us. Come to find they not only heard us, but they saw us well enough to know exactly what house to go to in order to tattle on us. We never expected that grown adults would come to tattle tale.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Decided to be a snitch, and tell someone of higher authority how someone else was doing something not completely appropriate? (( For Example:: Playing with fire. ))
Mistreated

RampantDesires

I've called the cops on drunken rednecks on more than one occasion, so yep.

The next person enjoys walking barefoot outside.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Captain Maltese

I have called the cops on a couple of occasions. I feel no guilt about trying to do right, even when I turned out to have been mistaken.

I love to walk barefoot in the grass.

The next person have once tried to ride on a very large dog.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mnemosyne

Yes. I blame my neighbors for telling me it was okay to sleep on top of their dog, resting my head on it. Made me wonder how much weight it could take. (( No dogs were harmed! ))

The next person likes when Jack Frost comes nipping at their nose.
Mistreated

Lapine

Yes, after a long, hot summer.

The next person likes to dress up occasionally. 

Despairs

I only dress up if I have no other choice. The next victim is a do it yourself mechanic.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lapine

Only when it comes to a few kitchen appliances, and even that is a bit iffy.

The next person likes to cook.

Mnemosyne

I love to cook! Unfortunately I am always getting teaspoons mixed up with tablespoons... So everything I cook is not always as big of a success as I would hope it to be!

The next person likes to taste test new things as often as possible!
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I make my own dinners and I am not anywhere near as adventurous as I could be. On the other hand, I tend to start every dinner with "If I was on the prairie with these ingredients available and limited firewood, what warm food could I make?"

The next person makes dinners with more than one plate warm.

Lapine

Not sure I understand, but I'm a pretty good cook.

The next person hates housework.

AmberStarfire

I actually kind of like it. It's something constructive and I feel like I'm making progress in bringing order to chaos.

Passing it on.

Mnemosyne

I love housework, it is calming. So long as there is not people around demanding I do housework their way. I like to play music and really get into the groove of cleaning.

The next person neglects housework until the very last possible second, allowing dishes and laundry to pile up until you can no longer see the floor or counters!
Mistreated

SapphireHaven

I feel like you're probably looking in the window at my kitchen right now. XD Guilty. I have phases, though. I'll go for a week or two where I keep up with it religiously and then lose all interest for a week. XD Such is the nature of ADHD, unfortunately.

The next person likes to read with a cup of tea and a snuggly animal?
O/O

Lapine

Well, a cup of coffee is better and I always seem to have at least one of the dogs curled up on my lap. ;)

The next person likes a good pasta dinner.

Captain Maltese

Lasagne is pretty good stuff. Mmm. And once upon a time I could eat disturbing amounts of spaghetti carbonara and variations.

The next person likes to include lots of vegs in their dinners.

Lapine

I should, but I don't.  I'm more carnivore than herbivore.

The next person has tried weed at least once.

Captain Maltese

Never. I was offered it once but it seemed so superfluous. My world is already overflowing with sensations.

The next person have been so drunk that they do not recall what happened - even when laughing friends have recounted it for you.

Lapine

Never.  I have a morbid fear of not being in control of my self.

The next person likes their laundry line dried.

Captain Maltese

Well, I don't have an electrical one so it is line or crumple.

The next poster has a song they only play when they feel deep down.

SapphireHaven

Oh yes. Several, in fact.

The next person enjoys cooking? :)
O/O

Captain Maltese

It's a necessity and a means to an end. Not a passion.

The next person has a true passion.