Game Protagonists At War! (LGBTQ Friendly) (Video Game Mash-up!)

Started by Rel Mayer, June 15, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Which is why it had to be rewritten for clarification. I had to basically spell out that it allowed for a few things. One is killing/harming enemies that could not normally be killed/harmed. And also detecting doors of fate. And it was not something that could be passively done.

The weaknesses are in the GMs hands to use, particularly with being invaded and assaulted. Im also incorporating that into the game myself so as to make it function. The Undead Curse I have to act out with Solaire.

PS - Oh man you would have HATED GlaEDI then. ^_^

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 22, 2015, 01:10:18 AM
Which is why it had to be rewritten for clarification. I had to basically spell out that it allowed for a few things. One is killing/harming enemies that could not normally be killed/harmed. And also detecting doors of fate. And it was not something that could be passively done.

The weaknesses are in the GMs hands to use, particularly with being invaded and assaulted. Im also incorporating that into the game myself so as to make it function. The Undead Curse I have to act out with Solaire.

PS - Oh man you would have HATED GlaEDI then. ^_^

Lol, i read a lot of GlaEDI posts and loved them, but I'm also not as attached to the characters she waa based off of. Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma and Kingdoms of Amalur are my three favorite fantasy franchises. I'm a bit of a fanboy.

Also, thanks for not getting all butthurt and taking shit personally, Hyena. It's rare to encounter anyone on E with thick skin. Sometimes I'm afraid to even post for fear of injuring someones delicate feelings, and i truly appreciate you being an adult about it.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: eternaldarkness on June 22, 2015, 01:31:57 AM
Lol, i read a lot of GlaEDI posts and loved them, but I'm also not as attached to the characters she waa based off of. Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma and Kingdoms of Amalur are my three favorite fantasy franchises. I'm a bit of a fanboy.

Also, thanks for not getting all butthurt and taking shit personally, Hyena. It's rare to encounter anyone on E with thick skin. Sometimes I'm afraid to even post for fear of injuring someones delicate feelings, and i truly appreciate you being an adult about it.

Same here. Still pissed but thats mostly because I still have yet to see a western release of Dragons Dogma Online… among other things. ^_^ By the way, why not take Oscar of Astora? Asking because that seems like there are other options. (Also because I don't mind stepping out of one game world to give it to another.) Better to share the love. :D

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 22, 2015, 01:35:54 AM
Same here. Still pissed but thats mostly because I still have yet to see a western release of Dragons Dogma Online… among other things. ^_^ By the way, why not take Oscar of Astora? Asking because that seems like there are other options. (Also because I don't mind stepping out of one game world to give it to another.) Better to share the love. :D

I had considered Oscar too, actually. Again you show excellent taste :D i might make him and keep him in reserve in case one of my chars dies or i want to shelve them for a while.

Darwishi

Okay. I updated the profile.  I took LH's advice and dropped the durability and Rel's about the transformation and dropped that as well.  Then adjusted the stats based on what LH recommended.  I also included a bit about why her powers are lower than in the Marvel universe in her history.  I hope that makes sense. 

Here's a quick link to the profile:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231161.msg11379974#msg11379974

Thanks for all of your help!

Mr L

Quote from: Darwishi on June 22, 2015, 10:08:31 AM
Okay. I updated the profile.  I took LH's advice and dropped the durability and Rel's about the transformation and dropped that as well.  Then adjusted the stats based on what LH recommended.  I also included a bit about why her powers are lower than in the Marvel universe in her history.  I hope that makes sense. 

Here's a quick link to the profile:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231161.msg11379974#msg11379974

Thanks for all of your help!

Food for thought on the sudden weaknesses that was brought up early on in the game. Everything our characters can do is weakened in other worlds than our own worlds. So at least there's not much reason to have to provide your own, though nothing stopping you :) way i see it, the homeworld essence is what fuels those powers and being with the abundant source will give them their full power.
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Darwishi

Ironically that's kind of what I said...just not in those words exactly. Basically that her powers rejuvenate much slower in this world than they did in her world...and she spent most of her energy/power fighting the Legion when they attacked.  Therefore she's much weaker than normal but not totally out of power.  *shrug* I guess that's the same thing?

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Darwishi on June 22, 2015, 10:22:25 AM
Ironically that's kind of what I said...just not in those words exactly. Basically that her powers rejuvenate much slower in this world than they did in her world...and she spent most of her energy/power fighting the Legion when they attacked.  Therefore she's much weaker than normal but not totally out of power.  *shrug* I guess that's the same thing?

Pretty much, honestly as long as you just make a few edits to her powers and take off the unnecessary ones - you should be good to go.

Darwishi

That's also what I did.  So is she okay now or are there more edits to make?

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Darwishi on June 22, 2015, 10:41:13 AM
That's also what I did.  So is she okay now or are there more edits to make?

Cool cooll!

Gonna have Blue Nova look over it before you're approved.

Blue Nova

Quote from: Darwishi on June 21, 2015, 06:43:18 PM
Ms. Marvel
Ms. Marvel

Current Occupation: Freelance Writer/Blogger/Vlogger

Home World Information: The Marvel Universe mirrors our own but with a significant twist.  Metahumans, mutants, and everything between not only exist but often times put on spandex or some sort of armor in order to fight for what they believe in.  Sometimes that makes them a villain, other times that makes them a superhero. 

Appearance/Style Description: Ms. Marvel is a tall and beautiful woman.  She stands at 5'11" and 165 lbs with large breasts and a fantastic butt.  She has an hourglass figure and possesses a mane of long, wavy blond hair that hangs down to the small of her back.  While she's not a body builder, she does have clearly defined muscles rounded out by feminine curves.  In costume she wears a sleeveless, black leotard with a golden lighting bolt stretching across her front.  She also wears 3/4 length gloves, thigh high boots (with a four-inch heel), a red sash and a black domino mask to conceal her identity.  Out of costume she typically wears her hair up in a ponytail and wears tight jeans paired with often a form-fitting blouse.

Sexuality: Carol considers herself to be pretty much straight and vanilla, but the truth is that she's willing to experiment and find out all the things she may or may not like in sex.  Several of the unknowns for her include, but are not limited to, forced-pleasure, bondage, rough sex, fighting with sexual overtones (groping during the fight, even sex during a fight), oral sex (giving and receiving), spanking (receiving), and more. Once she experiences something she likes she will know about it but may have a hard time admitting to it.

Personality: Carol is a strong woman with no fear of what other people will think of her if she voices an opinion.  She's often defined as a feminist since she stands up for women's rights to be equal.  She's quick to get physical with anyone that manages to piss her off.  All in all it's something she knows she has but isn't quick to fix as it's saved her bacon on a number of occasions.  Granted her bacon probably wouldn't have needed saving if she got her anger issues under control.  She's also rather reserved when it comes to talking about her past.  She's not a fan of sharing her feelings or how crappy her life may or may not have been.  She believes that she needs to take steps forward and that looking back isn't going to do her any good.

History: Carol grew up in a world of superheroes and villains.  Compared to our world it was chaotic and always in need of saving.  She started off as an elite Air Force pilot.  She went down in Afghanistan and was tortured for a solid week before she broke her own arm in order to get free.  From there she had to crawl across a desert until she was rescued.  She has had an eventful life full of great victories and some rather humiliating defeats.  She's worked with some of the world's most popular and infamous mutants, and even spent a stint in outer space with a Kree known as Mar-Vell.

When the Legion came to her universe it had much to take over and had to defeat some of the greatest heroes in the universe.  They attacked with creatures of the likes Carol had never seen before.  The military was useless against them, even the Avengers couldn't seem to take on more than one beast at a time.  Ms. Marvel was one of the first on the scene.  She spent massive amounts of energy blasting holes into the first few creatures and ripping their limbs from their bodies.  The last thing she remembers of her world was a tentacle wrapping around her waist and flinging her so hard and fast that when she hit the ground she blacked out on impact.

The G.P.A.W. Alliance has saved her that day.  When she came to she was in New York, but it wasn't her New York.  There was no Baxter Building or Avengers HQ, it was... different.  They couldn't get involved in the conflict directly, they didn't have enough man-power to save her world.  Fact was, they were going to that universe to collect many heroes and heroines, not just her...although she was on the list of those to recruit.  The others were either dead or captured by the Legion, her world was destroyed and the Legion grew stronger with the powerful villains from the Marvel Universe.  It was... weird to call it that at first, and she was none too happy about having to simply watch her world get overrun by this Legion. 

She was out of power, though, she'd burned most of it fighting the creatures before the other Avengers got to the scene.  Here it was going to take longer to recharge her strength but it was slowly coming back to her.

Current Situation: Ms. Marvel is a new addition to the GPAW Alliance.  She's still lost in many aspects and trying to feel her way around.  She's making friends.  She was surprised at how easy it was to come to terms with the incredible amount of worlds and universes out there.  She knew of other parallel universes from her own universe.  Perhaps that helped.  Though normally in those she often had some kind of doppelganger...good or bad.

Stats

Strength - 2
Agility - 1
Stamina - 3
Power - 2
Reputation - 0

Special Powers:
Strength - Ms. Marvel's strength is incredible.  She's been known to help land large passenger jets and knock out villains with a single punch.  She can carry many times her own weight and if she's not pouring everything into it at once she can last quite a while. 
Flight - She has the ability to fly.  If she has enough open space she can reach super sonic speeds, allowing her to travel across several states in record time.  She can't instantaneously fly this fast, though, instead most normal flight occurs in a more normal range for a car on the highway.
Energy Blasts  She can form energy around her fists and fire it at an opponent.  These hit with a concussive force that can feel like a car hitting you, or as little as a punch.  She prefers up-close combat, but these can come in useful, especially during a pursuit.

Strengths:
Hand to Hand Combat - Carol has had a myriad of combat training from different sources in her life.  She had self-defense before she joined the military, then the air force taught her a few extra moves, beyond that she's had training with the CIA and ultimately even with Captain America himself.  She's a force to be reckoned with even without powers.
Sharp Shooter - She's not a sniper or some savant with shooting weapons.  She has, however, trained with a sidearm and knows how to hit a man from a hundred feet away square in the chest.  She could probably shoot him in the head with a little bit of luck.
Writer - Carol's written a number of books in her universe including an autobiography about the transition from the military to the CIA to being a superheroine.  She's had other published works as well within her universe.  These days she sticks to short stories, some are real, some not, but to the naked eye they all appear to be fiction for the few followers of her blog.
Pilot - Carol's flown a number of different aircraft while in the Air Force.  She's flown a little bit of everything, though fighter jets are by far her favorite... well besides being Ms. Marvel and flying without machines helping her.
Willpower - Carol has suffered through torture and never given up more than her name, rank, and number in the military.  She's a tough nut to crack.  She's also broken her own arm in order to escape a middle-east prison. 

Weaknesses:
Power Activation - Carol has to transform in order to gain access to her powers.  The transformation activates her powers, which means that as Carol she's vulnerable to the same kinds of things that most humans are. 
Drugs - Drugs, poisons, and toxins can all do a number on Ms. Marvel.  Many times they have to be solvent or gas based attacks in order to get them into her blood stream, though there are a couple of exceptions.
Darts - Darts, needles, and syringes can all penetrate Ms. Marvel's skin.  Comparatively bullets have a much broader impact area and can be stopped.  Most people would rather throw down with her than try to figure out that needles can slip in over bullets though.
Durable not Invincible - Ms. Marvel is incredibly durable, but when hit with a great enough force, she can be bruised, scratched, or knocked out like the rest of us.  Extremely sharp objects can slice into her skin as well, which is often a method of deployment for the aforementioned drugs and toxins.
Mind Control - Ms. Marvel has been the victim of mind control more than once.  She has no real defense against it and Puppet Master has taken advantage of that fact at least twice.
C-bust - While no one has tried it before, Ms. Marvel has to keep up some concentration in order to use her powers.  A powerful enough strike between her legs and she could black out.  At the very least it'd daze her or make her become nauseous. An aluminum baseball bat swung around by a normal man could do it.  Most people assume that she's invincible, and that would only go as far to piss her off... others assume that hitting a girl there simply won't hurt.  Ms. Marvel believes it won't hurt her too!

I really like it Darwishi! Since the enemy is vague in your story, mind if I have it as the Ancient One named Cthulhu, as there was a Call of Cthulhu video game?

Also it makes sense with the amount of powerhouses in the Marvel Homeworld that brute force would be unwise. However, a being could show up and drive their greatest heroes insane, letting them do most of the dirty work before the armies even invaded. >:)

Either way, Mrs. Marvel is approved! Move her over to the Character Sheets thread.

Darwishi

I knew it was a card game but wasn't sure if it was a videogame.  I was thinking of the monsters from the Final Fantasy series when I wrote the post, but I couldn't remember any of their names for the life of me. XDD  Not that it mattered, Ms. Marvel would have never seen them before.  It could have been a combination of brute force to draw the heroes out and then Cthulhu to drive them insane and have them turn on everyone.  It'd offer someone else the opportunity to play them too with some kind of escape or underground hiding or something.  ^_^

I look forward to playing!

Blue Nova

Oh of course, anyone else playing someone from another person's backstory is always assumed to collaborate what happened. No one gets to write that they are the sole survivor and that's that.  :-)

Now I will be writing a story of how Cthulhu works with the others... possibly in an office setting?

J/k ^_^

Mr L

Quote from: Blue Nova on June 22, 2015, 11:13:51 AM
Oh of course, anyone else playing someone from another person's backstory is always assumed to collaborate what happened. No one gets to write that they are the sole survivor and that's that.  :-)

Now I will be writing a story of how Cthulhu works with the others... possibly in an office setting?

J/k ^_^

Which is why I left the Mushroom Kingdom's mundane subjects to die for the most part (only killing Mallow, which still makes me sad, dunno why I killing him in all honesty), and leaving the other noteworthy characters as MIA. They could've escaped by other means, or killed by GM discretion. I strangely wouldn't mind seeing Daisy show up, so Peach has her girlfriend back (it's weird for me because I can't stand Daisy in 99% of the games she's in).
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Laughing Hyena

Considering Dark Souls time line is both convoluted and has a multiverse kind of setup. It means even if I were to hypothetically, kill every character off, it would not even matter. Because the actions that one Undead takes another shall not. So in short even if Ornstein was slain in one backstory, he lives in another (mostly due to a guy who rage quits after NG+4. ^_^)

On a side note on the whole eldritch abominations. Oh goodie! Where's the hunter of Yharnam (Bloodborne)!?

Rel Mayer

CLOSING RECRUITMENT FOR NOW:

We'll still take in a friends and such, but for now we're closing recruitment unless you've stated interested before. (Looking at you Pumpkin!)

:) Thanks for the interest everyone!

Pumpkin Seeds

Lara Croft (WIP)

Current Occupation: Student at University of London

Home World Information:  Lara Croft comes from the planet Earth and was at one time a place she knew and understood.  Recent adventures have made her question the underlying truth of her existence and the place she calls home.

Appearance/Style Description: Lara Croft has not changed much since the start of her adventures.  A woman of athletic bearing and lean physique, her body has only grown harder through training and pressure.  Possessing a rugged beauty, she rarely wears makeup or adornments.  Instead she favors tying her dark hair into a simple tail and wearing denim and cotton t-shirts beneath her more functional pieces. 

Sexuality: Bisexual with a preference for women.

Personality: Few could dispute the intelligence and conviction of Lara Croft.  An educated woman, she subscribes heavily to the belief in understanding the mysteries of the past to unlock the future of mankind.  Possessing a critical and analyzing mind, she approaches situations with a detached calm that allows her to push back the fears others might experience.  Combined with an overwhelming will and force of personality give her a near fearless nature, though she would complain that quite the opposite is true.  A recent expedition to Japan has only confirmed her suspicions and hardened her convictions that something larger looms in the past of humanity that might well reach forward to threaten the future.

Despite such intellectual bearing, Lara Croft remains firmly grounded in the real world.  Having lost both her parents, she prizes keeping a level head and a strong sense of reality.  The darker side of humanity has been shown to her and she accepts that reality.  An underpinning of compassion has kept her link to others solidly in place along with a firm devotion to her friends and fellows.  Lara does not abandon anyone that comes to her aide or follows her into the mouth of the unknown.

History: The world of archaeology and travel has been with Lara Croft since near the beginning of her childhood.  Before the child could walk she had already traveled to several countries alongside her adventuresome parents.  Born to a pair of archaeologists and explorers, Lara’s parents saw little reason their child could not come with them on their grand escapades and adventures.  Possessing enough funds for hire nannies and sitters, the pair kept their child away from the dangers they faced while at the same time ensuring she could explore the world and achieve her education.  While the traveler’s life was a chaotic one, Lara soon learned to appreciate the experiences and the grand nature of her travels where other children remained at home.  She had little appreciation for the dangerous life her parents choose until the day they simply did not return.

The jungles of South America became their last known sighting and few were brave enough to venture far into the foliage.  Militant groups at first claimed responsibility in the hopes of a ransom but even those threats died away into silence.  While the sole heir to the fortune her family left behind, she was placed under the custody of an executor of her estate until she was of age.  Easier to keep control of the young heiress in a boarding school than managing her at home her executor reasoned and she was shipped off.  To go from exotic locations to an English countryside day after day was quite the shock to the world traveled girl.  Still she had learned to adapt to all situations under her parents tutelage and so did her best.  There she would meet her friend Sam, a young woman with a large heart and even larger dreams.  The pair would become inseparable, even venturing off to the University of London together.

The Devil’s Triangle proved to be the turning point of Lara Croft’s career and ambition.  While her Father had often talked about the ancient powers being real and having a hold on humanity, she never truly believed him.  That was until she encountered the supernatural threats on a small island within the triangle.  While searching for the lost civilization of the Yamatai she discovered the resting place of such ancient powers and felt their real world strength still present.  Lara Croft hardened herself from the youthful and bright eyed student, to a hardened explorer and fighter on that island.  Much was endured and much was sacrificed as she fought for her crew mates and her best friend, Sam.  Lara does not talk much about her experiences there, remaining silent on the matter yet those events are easily the ones that have shaped her current thought on archaeology.

Returning home was another experience she cannot forget.  Ridicule and laughter followed her recounting of events.  Lara knew that any additional expeditions into the mysteries found on that island would have to be done with her personal fortunes.  There were some institutions willing to support and back her ideas, but few were reputable and many were questionable in their dealings.  Still a beggar cannot also be selective and so she proceeded.  Of particular interest to her were connections found between the Yamatai civilization and the tribes belonging to mainland Asian and even some that her parents had been investigating.  Such a link could truly tie these supernatural entities together that she was now beginning to encounter.

Current Situation:

Weapon: You may have a weapon that is not in your canon, just explain it in your backstory. Maybe you picked it up while helping to defend another home world. For instance of Mario wanted to have a Covenant Plasma Sword. Go nuts.

Stats - We have 5 different stats in the game. We do not roll for hitting, or use it to track health. The purpose of these stats is only to help the GMs during the free-form fights. We have a better gauge of how strong you are, versus how strong another character is. And vice versa. New characters will start with 4 points to spend. Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Power will all start at 1. Reputation starts at 0. If you have an issue - please contact any of the GMs or post in one of our OOC threads - and one of our players will help you out!

Strength - How hard you hit, critical hit, bench, etc. "Strength" is a relative term. If you are a projectile user, your bullets or arrow damage would be tied to your Strength. Think of this as the Strength of your basic attacks
Agility - Your dexterity, maneuverability, and fighting prowess
Stamina - How well you take damage, and how long you can go without being knocked unconscious or killed
Power - How strong your non-physical powers are, and how long before they grow weak during a fight. Magic, Ki, Energy, all non-Strength related resources would factor into this stat. Think of this as the strength of your special attacks.
Reputation - How well you are known in the Protagonist, and Legion organization. The higher your reputation, the greater your influence and chance of side scenes occurring for you that are story related. If you believe that your character has been involved in the fight against the Legion for a fair deal of time, and would be known about for their battles and deeds during this war, then this is that stat which reflects that renown. Please note, this stat has nothing to do with how famous, or popular your character is in video game history.

Special Powers: You may feel free to invent a appropriate amount of custom powers for your character, that fit with their theme and game. I would not pick more than 3.

Strengths: This can be anything, related or not related to your character's fighting abilities. My recommendation would be to pick 2 things that make you a badass Protagonist, and 2 things that are not related to combat.

Weaknesses: This can also be anything, but note that you must have at least 1 combat weakness. Try to shy away from just having personality related weaknesses, these need to be actual limitations of your character that can be used in the story. If you would like to PM me for discussion on this, because you want it to be a story element that's fine! Or potentially something related to your artifact weapon or home world.

Rel Mayer

Blue Nova

Let us know if you need any help with anything Pumpkin Seeds

Also found these

vatovie

Jack Ryan

Current Occupation : Mechanic at a high end car shop dealing in classic cars

Home World Information: He is from Bioshock and most specifically Rapture fresh off of killing Atlas. With all of the plasmids and skills he had at the end of that. This is a world in about the 1950's with some very advanced technology thanks to Rapture. Rapture was reduced to mostly just a rumor so the world isn't feeling the effect of having there.

Appearance: He tends to keep with his sweater and dress pants with dress shoes cleaning them when needed and having a few extra pairs of each. His wardrobe might change if the situation requires but he will avoid it.

Personality: He cares deeply about children and will do whatever it takes to save them. When it comes to adult males though he tends to go with it just being their problem not his. Sure he will help them and work with them as a team but that's only if he knows he has to or eventually trusts them. He has been betrayed far too many times and screwed over by working with people. He trusts girls a little more though as the only one he worked with actually helped free him and tried to undo their wrongs.

History:Jack was the genetically modified son of Andrew Ryan made by Frank Fountaine. He is unable to become a splicer and was designed for combat. He isn't super human but he is far better than your average guy. Jack killed Atlas and saved every Little sister he could. He thought he was done with his fight and could just go home and live a normal life. Apparently life had other plans. A good looking girl with black hair and a white and Blue corset appeared out of nowhere and told him to come with her. That he was needed. He went through some portal thing she made and ended up at the HUB. No sign of her but he knew what she needed him to do. Work with these other heroes and save all of their games. A noble goal and one he was willing to fight for. He's sticking it through. What could go wrong past dieing honorably. Better than dieing in the dark just trying to live like a thousand times before.

Current Situation: Trying to figure out how to make the Vita chamber work for other heroes. 

Weapon(s): Wrench!: It's just a pipe wrench. Nothing special. It packs a punch with plasmids to be his weapon of choice and be able to crack steel on a sneak attack.

Crossbow: It's just a modern crossbow with some cool bolts he has in short supply. Silent and long ranged. Not especially deadly on it's own but With some skill and some plasmids it's
useful.

Stats -

Strength - 3
Agility - 2
Stamina - 1
Power - 2
Reputation - 0

Special Powers: Plasmids: The basic four Ice, Fire, Shock, Bees. He can use them once per post but more than a few times(4) and he has to wait or get an Eve Hypo. He also has passive plasmids in the form of all of the wrench Jocky and Wrench lurker plasmids as well as the Chameleon one. It is useful in combat and missions but not so much in the down time. He can't turn those passives off though and he tends to forget that if he is standing still no one can see him. Also he can do massive amounts of damage with the wrench far more that with his fists.  Even more on a sneak attack.

Advanced plasmids.: Enrage, and auto hack. he can use these once per thread. They will make one sentient creature very angry attacking the nearest thing to it until it dies. Of course it's ineffective against bosses for more than a few rounds but it is useful. Also the auto hack can be used to skip over that pesky effort.

Vita chamber: Jack can only respawn from this once per arch. He losses all none base items and levels and they must be retrieved from his body if he wants them back. Other items to bring him back will not work. If you manage to retrieve his body he will use a little sisters syringe to get his levels back. The gear can be returned to him or kept by someone else or left. He is effectivly set back to square one when killed and can't be part of that particular arc anymore. he remains at square one unless someone decides to brign back his body or at least his brain. (If you think this is too powerful please tell me I have another option for what his once per arc should be.)

Strengths: Engineer: He has a bit of Andrew Ryan in him and a bit of genetic tampering. He is a fairly good engineer and given time and the right resources can make any bit of tech he understands. Currently just stuff from rapture.

Hacker: He knows old school hard wire hacking but has been trying to branch out learn the newer stuff.

Stealthy: He's pretty sneaky from his few weeks trying to survive in Rapture. it is partly thanks to his plasmids but he is just plain sneaky and it can be used to great effect in combat.

Great shot: He has fantastic aim as he was a genetically engineered assassin originally. He isn't likely to miss unless using a rapid fire weapon and especially not if he aims the shot.

Weaknesses: Eve: He needs to use Eve Hypos to keep up active use of his plasmid powers in combat. Otherwise he gets about three uses before he needs to rest to get more. They are hard to store and take a turn to use. If he tries to use them quickly he is likely to seriously hurt himself.

Trust issues: He has a hard time trusting anyone other than girls and children. He has been betrayed far too many times so he doesn't want that to happen again.

Smoker and a drinker: He is a chain smoker and an alcoholic. Due to his modified body it's hard to get him drunk and he isn't there for long. That doesn't mean he doesn't try hard to get drunk though. He is an alcoholic and like to see how long he can stay drunk. He also smokes whenever he can but that's just because he's from the 1950's. His body is mostly okay from it but he isn't exactly a distance runner.

Blue Nova

Well you spent too many points first off lol. He only has 8 starting.

Other than that, this character looks great, just one note. Dont say the Wrench as "X" Strength, just say it makes him stronger.

Chaosfox

Definitely love the idea for this game. So many ides from games such as Xexnyz on the Nintendo to Characters from current games.  So many I cna't quite  pick one off the top of my head right now. But I am really interested in this game.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Chaosfox on June 27, 2015, 10:26:01 PM
Definitely love the idea for this game. So many ides from games such as Xexnyz on the Nintendo to Characters from current games.  So many I cna't quite  pick one off the top of my head right now. But I am really interested in this game.

We like your excitement! And you're welcome to join! Let me know if you need any help!

GnothiSeauton

I keep checking this out, and am a bit interested...  Just trying to figure out a character lol.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 27, 2015, 11:01:27 PM
I keep checking this out, and am a bit interested...  Just trying to figure out a character lol.

Oh my god...

* Rel Mayer faints.

Oh my god. Are you serious?!?! I would have asked you to join ages ago, but I was unsure if you would like the setting! Please PM me if you want to discuss this out because I would absolutely adore to have you here!