You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 24, 2018, 02:24:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: #ElliquiyProblems  (Read 25165 times)

Offline EnchantedDream218

Re: #ElliquiyProblems
« Reply #525 on: January 24, 2018, 08:32:57 AM »
I wish I could find a writing partner to work with but I end up disappointed in the end.

I hope eventually that I'll find one.

Offline Lady Shadow

• ~Mistress of the Dark~ ~Wanderer of Worlds~ ~Explorer of Stars~ ~Treasure Seeker & Hunter~ ~Bold Lady Jedi Knight~
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Drunk, Loser, Pervert, Greatness Awaits Me
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #526 on: January 24, 2018, 06:18:17 PM »
I know this is an adult roleplaying site. I was prepared. I know the deal. But why the fuck do we have to sit and write about explicit sex, instead of a good damn story? I don't know about anyone else, but I rather just hint, tease and anticipate a fun sexual encounter in a roleplay and have the real dirty stuff fade to black. I really don't feel like sitting here and write about blowjobs with anyone. I am too old for that shit.

Offline Justric

« Reply #527 on: January 24, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »
I know this is an adult roleplaying site. I was prepared. I know the deal. But why the fuck do we have to sit and write about explicit sex, instead of a good damn story? I don't know about anyone else, but I rather just hint, tease and anticipate a fun sexual encounter in a roleplay and have the real dirty stuff fade to black. I really don't feel like sitting here and write about blowjobs with anyone. I am too old for that shit.

Often overlooked: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=441.0

Offline Haru329

« Reply #528 on: February 13, 2018, 07:35:32 PM »
When you read a post you wrote a few months back, and then groan because it's so awful, even though it sounded good at the time...

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline Gman001

« Reply #529 on: February 13, 2018, 11:50:05 PM »
When you read a post you wrote a few months back, and then groan because it's so awful, even though it sounded good at the time...

#ElliquiyProblems

This. So much this. Double points if it was while not entirely sober...

Offline Lady Shadow

• ~Mistress of the Dark~ ~Wanderer of Worlds~ ~Explorer of Stars~ ~Treasure Seeker & Hunter~ ~Bold Lady Jedi Knight~
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Drunk, Loser, Pervert, Greatness Awaits Me
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #530 on: February 14, 2018, 01:26:40 AM »
Getting messaged by moderators a lot lately. I feel like I am stepping on one too many toes around here...

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline Haru329

« Reply #531 on: February 16, 2018, 11:23:55 AM »
When you want to do creative, E-relates things, but you're stuck at work...

#ElliquiyProblems

Online Oniya

« Reply #532 on: February 22, 2018, 11:50:17 AM »
This thread is intended for lighthearted silliness.  It is not - nor is any thread on this forum - to be used to air grievances about partners on E.    If you are having a problem with a partner, take it up with them privately or move on.  If it violates the rules, feel free to message a Staff member.

The post has been removed.  Further uses of this thread to air grievances may result in closing the thread permanently.

Staff
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 12:30:03 PM by Oniya »

Offline Gman001

« Reply #533 on: February 22, 2018, 02:02:09 PM »
Well, now I really want to know what that post was...

OT:

When you're in discussions about a new RP and suddenly two threads you thought were dead are revived. #ElliquiyProblems

Offline Haru329

« Reply #534 on: March 04, 2018, 07:04:49 AM »
When you're certain spring is on the way, not because of sunnier mornings or warmer weather, but because your muse decided not to let you sleep in after a couple months of (mostly) hibernation.

Offline Haru329

« Reply #535 on: March 27, 2018, 11:17:28 AM »
When you go on a video game binge and all of your partners post before you can finish. #ElliquiyProblems

Offline Justric

« Reply #536 on: March 28, 2018, 06:09:56 PM »
When you are still waiting for that Socializing thread that you posted in once over two years ago to finally get closed out so it stops showing under “Recent Replies To Your Posts”...

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline RampantDesires

• Certified Sass-hat ❣ Tumblr Junkie ❣ Least Helpful Helper ❣ Queen of Procrastination ❣ Wearer of Invisible Pants ❣ Stick Wielder
  • Oracle
  • Addict
  • Will I ever be more than I've always been?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #537 on: March 30, 2018, 08:45:14 PM »
Starting a PM to someone for some 'light world building and plotting' only to have it turn into like a 2k word ramble.  *head desks*

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline Justric

« Reply #538 on: April 03, 2018, 07:57:44 AM »
When you decide to do some early morning writing, but find the computer is still running updates. And then discovering that you forgot to recharge the laptop.

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline Kaspider

• Sadist Ninja | A kinky turtle who writes | Post-rock enthusiastic | who ate my brainz?
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Formerly known as Lord Niinja
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #539 on: April 24, 2018, 05:48:56 AM »
When the muse comes back with full force but the partners are not there.

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline RedRose

« Reply #540 on: April 28, 2018, 04:46:51 AM »
Dreaming you got a reply to a game, discovering it is actually true, being happy but finding it creepy #ElliquiyProblems

Offline Justric

« Reply #541 on: April 28, 2018, 06:23:22 AM »
Dreaming you got a reply to a game, discovering it is actually true, being happy but finding it creepy #ElliquiyProblems

O_o

Okay, you wins.  /thread

Offline RedRose

« Reply #542 on: April 29, 2018, 06:07:59 AM »
O_o

Okay, you wins.  /thread

;D Always  8-)

Offline Justric

« Reply #543 on: May 04, 2018, 12:58:14 PM »
When you just had your damned reading/computer glasses at hand, were on a bit of a writing spree, set them down to get a drink... and now you can't find the stupid things!

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline Justric

« Reply #544 on: June 03, 2018, 11:52:10 AM »
When you struggle and struggle and struggle to get caught up, you never think it's going to happen, you're never going to have everything replied to... and then suddenly? You do! You're all caught up! There's no one waiting on you, no one you fear is going to drop you because they've been waiting for you for so long...

... and you keep refreshing to see if anyone's replied yet.

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline Murvoen

« Reply #545 on: June 07, 2018, 02:09:08 PM »
When you struggle and struggle and struggle to get caught up, you never think it's going to happen, you're never going to have everything replied to... and then suddenly? You do! You're all caught up! There's no one waiting on you, no one you fear is going to drop you because they've been waiting for you for so long...

... and you keep refreshing to see if anyone's replied yet.

#ElliquiyProblems
^ This. I feel your pain right now.

Having pictures you want to write stories for, but your muse isn't sharing any ideas.
#ElliquiyProblems

Offline Gman001

« Reply #546 on: June 07, 2018, 03:04:38 PM »
I feel like that's the bio/description of 30% of all tumblr blogs. Or maybe just the ones I follow.