Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Granted. www.hotpixforlifejustforwordzmythe.com. It will not exist for fifteen more years.

I wish I had a spaceship and an axe.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Beguile's Mistress

Granted.  You are also the proud owner of an android with a few blown circuits who takes up the axe and begins making drastic alterations to that space ship.

I wish I had a house that didn't need cleaning.

Gadifriald

Granted, however, your self cleaning house keeps putting all your stuff away in places you can't find it!

I wish that I had a billion dollars.
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Beguile's Mistress

Granted.  You have a billion dollars in dimes that are glued all over the walls and ceiling and floors of your how with several coats of paint over all. :-)

I wish I never had to go grocery shopping ever again.

Gadifriald

Granted! You never have to go grocery shopping ever again because now you have to grow all your own food in a post apocalyptic world! ;D

I wish I would never have writer's block again.

Beguile's Mistress

Granted.  You now can't walk near or pass a word processor, computer or writing supplies without sitting down and trying to get all the words filling your head out in public.  There a plot bunnies multiplying in your imagination and flying faster than the winds of an F5 tornado.

I wish I had a way to change things in my life to what I want them to be.

Gadifriald

Granted. But now that the things in your life are what you want them to be, you want more and more and become a super villain bent on world domination :-)

I wish that I could turn back time to a simpler time.

Beguile's Mistress

Granted.  Your way back machine has taken your to prehistoric times when staying one step ahead of ravenous predators is your sole purpose.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of firewood and a real fireplace.

Gadifriald

Granted! The problem is that your unlimited supply of firewood is brought in by smelly dwarves who sing loudly and off key and track mud all over the house!

I wish I could live in a far flung future.

Beguile's Mistress

Granted.  However, your future is so far flung everything familiar is gone and humanity has evolved into something you can't even recognize.

I wish I had someone to cook for me when I need it.

Gadifriald

Granted. But that someone to cook for you is Emeril Lagasse and he keeps yelling BAM! and won't shut up about pork fat ruling ;D

I wish I had a Star Trek type transporter.

wander

Granted... Except you cannot control the destination and you're likely going to be telefragged if you use it. Also... Try not to get any flies in the transporter with you... Cronenbourg made on a film on just that once...

I wish I had a pretty lady to come home to at night :) (Oh the possibilities of this one being corrupted... ;D)

davelincs

Granted. Although the pretty lady is from Thailand, has a deep voice and goes by the name of Marcos. Oh, and she extra anatomy dangling between her legs.

I wish that it could be my birthday everyday.

Stone

Granted. You're transported to Davelinxia where every day is your birthday. The nation's charter constitutes of one law and one law only: a birthday boy or girl must clean the streets on his or her birthday, barring which imprisonment follows.

I wish Homer Simpson and Eric Cartman had a roast off.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

wander

QuoteGranted. Although the pretty lady is from Thailand, has a deep voice and goes by the name of Marcos. Oh, and she extra anatomy dangling between her legs.

I'm cool with that ;)

@ Stone; Granted, except chilli made from yourself is on the menu XD

I wish I had the time to get absolutely drunk :)

Kiurial

Granted.  You have the time to get drunk, but time passes much faster while you are drunk.  Due to your hangover, you end up missing six days of work, and end up getting fired.  It's not until then that you realize you spent your last twenty bucks on that case of beer. 

I wish I could communicate with animals.

wander

Granted, they all hate you ;)

I wish I was somewhere abroad...

Kiurial

Granted.  You are somewhere, but instead of being 'abroad', you are on 'a broad'.  (Sorry if that offends anyone.)  She is 6'3", 225 pounds, and extremely pissed that you're interrupting her beauty sleep.  Did I mention she's the World Armwrestling Champion?

I wish I didn't have to sleep so often.

Fruitsteak

Granted. You only have to sleep once every thousand years, but it's a 980-year sleep.

I wish I was better at starting conversations with people.

wander

Granted, but it's never anything people want to talk about and as such your friendships suffer...

I wish I had something to wish for :)

Fruitsteak

You have something to wish for, but you used your wish. Now all you're left with is the desire to wish it away.

I wish I could bend spoons with my mind.

RipTide

Granted, but you can only bend plastic ones, and at some point they always break.

I wish my roommate would clean up the house more frequently!

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Beguile's Mistress

Granted.  But your roommate becomes a cleaning freak, never sleeps and is always yelling at you if you so much as drop a crumb or rumple a sheet.

I wish I could find something I lost.

wordzmythe

Granted but it's never the lost thing you wanted to find at that moment.  It's always socks from 8 years ago, or pen caps for pens you don't have now. 

I wish I had a working magic wand.

RipTide

Granted, but while the wand is magic, it does not work as you command it. It has a 9-5 job at Wendy's and is slightly overweight from all the free  Frosties.

Speaking of... I wish I had a vanilla Frosty. :3

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?