News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Devil May Cry (Andrick Darkmoon and Sherona)

Started by Sherona, May 18, 2008, 10:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherona

Gnurg moves through the silent dark streets, his demonic form blending with the shadows, seemed to almost seek the darkness out. Murder was his mother, Torture his father, and as such his very nature was one of malice and destruction.

Tonight he was hunting, hunting his next victim, who would be his prey? Who would be worthy of the challenge? Hulking mass of muscles bunch with every step, his physique speaking of brute strength, the yellowish eyes casting a cunning that is belied by his seeming lack of concern about keeping quiet.

The night was starless, people were fast asleep in their bed. Even as Gnurg passes their doors they shiver n their sleep, as if they suddenly began to collectively have nightmares.

Anderick Darkmoon

Dante sat in his office of Devil May Cry nodding his head to his music.  He picked up a peice of pizza and took a bite out of it.  He looked around at his empty office.  He shook his head wondering where Trish was at.  He shrugged and took another bite of Pizza.  He could feel a demonic presence around his office and looked aroud a bit.

He smiled as he picked up his sword and guns. "This should be fun.  Haven't had any action a while now.".  He walked to the door of his office and kicked it open looking at the Demon.  Well Well, Well, What do we have here? A demon in my town? I'm slightly insulted."  He slammed his sword into the ground and put his foot on the top of the handle. "Now we can do this one of two ways: I can kill you quickly or you can accually put up a fight and get your ass kicked regardless"

Sherona

Gnurg was surprised at the sudden flinging of the door. His yellowed eyes narrowing, and the fanged grin widening as he sees the human step through the door. Gnurg's opinion of humans were all the same, weak pathetic and whiny creatures. He had no reason to believe this one would be the exception.

"What a tasty little morsel you will be...." Gnurg growled, his voice deep and gravelly. He did not have a weapon, using his talons and fangs rather then swords, his leathery flesh rather then armor. "Tell me puny little human? How do you expect to kill the unholy of unholies? Tell me why I should not pop your head like a grape?"

Not even giving the human a chance to respond, Gnurg lunges at him, one large hand reared and falling, attempting to swipe the man off his feet.

Anderick Darkmoon

Dante had an idea of what was going to happen and jumped right when the demon lunged at him.  He swung his foot in an attepmt to kick him in the side of the head.  Your pretty weak and slow for "The Unholy of Unholies"

Sherona

The demon over extended himself, stumbling slightly when his taloned hand met with only air. This allowed for the foot directed at his head to glance off his shoulder, driving him back somewhat, with a harsh growl of anger. Pesky human was starting to get annoying.

"Slowness is often mistaken for weakness..pitiful mortal." The demon spun into action, first throwing his left hand -fisted- towards the human's gut, then bringing his right -talons drawn- towards his sword arm.

Anderick Darkmoon

Dante jumped backwards as the hit to his gut connected and pulled his arm out of the way just in time before it got too messed up.  Wow, Your a quick one arn'tcha.  I got something for ya.  Dante reached behind him quicky and the Demon had a black handgun in his face.  Hope your not allurgic to magically infused bullets or this is going to really hurt.  Dante began to pull the trigger very quickly giving the handgun the firing rate of a fully automatic Machine Gun.