Marvel: Liberation - Open for canon characters!

Started by apygoos, August 05, 2014, 12:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

After getting through a mix of inactives, interest drops and slow summer, I am reopening recruitment for canon marvel characters.

Premise of the game:
Apocalypse has been watching and waiting for the time to strike. Recruiting and enhancing a new set of horseman ,and a planetary sized invasion force, he finally attacked. Xavier's institute and Avengers mansion were hit the hardest. In fact one of the globally broadcast thing people only really got to see before soon after falling under attack, was what appeared to be Iron Man blowing up in the sky above New York.

After the attack, Humans were farmed and collected into work camps that were established by Apocalypses forces, where the humans were systematically subjected to a serum made from Apocalypse's blood. If a humans body and DNA accepted teh serum and bonded with it, they achieved some kind of superpower. With Apocalypse being the original host, a very, very vast array of powers could have sprung forth. One person may have developed telekinesis, another could possibly be a teleporter, one could have become a brick much like Luke Cage or  Colossus. the possibilities were endless. These were going to be Apocalypses soldiers.

Apocalypse thought he had won, but his thoughts deceived him, despite being as powerful as he was. He underestimated the human will to fight, to rise against the odds. Heroes rise from the ashes of defeat, those who were thought dead, return, and a new era of mutants springs forth. A rebellion begins against the earths "new ruler".

where we are at in the game right now: Our protagonist have made their way to a top secret underground variant of Avengers Mansion hidden deep in the midwest. For now they are collecting themselves, getting a breath of fresh air as it were, and preparing for the next move they may attempt.

confirmed as dead: Scott Summers, Frank Castle,  Nick Fury, Moon Knight, Reed Richards, Charles Xavier, Vision, Groot [possibly more to come, based on interest]
believed to be dead [not confirmed(and by comic logic, prolly alive)]: Iron Man, Captain America, Susan Storm, Storm, Hank Pym.
note* these list are highly subject to change.

Current active in-play canons are:
Captain America
Iron Man
Scarlet Spider
Wolverine
Black Widow
Agent Skye [Marvel's Agents of SHIELD]
Jubilee
Pixie
Hope Summers
Bruce Banner/Hulk
Miss/Captain Marvel

For now this open recruitment is for CANON characters. After a couple months of proven activity with your canon, Original Characters [in the form of apocalypse serum survivors] would be allowed to be submitted for review and possible approval.

We have several fantastic writers on board already, and I hope more come along and join us on this adventure. I have plans for this game that go into the long term, so I hope you all will  fire up a character and join the Rebellion!

character sheets!
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Powers:
Abilities:
Equipment:
Biography:
Face-Claim:
Image:
Notes:

apygoos

update! Iron Man has dropped out of the game, so im down one coGM to help me run the game and make sure it goes smoothely, and down Iron Man as well, who I will be NPCing for the time being.

apygoos

Juggtacular

fliyenphoenix

I'd like to apply for Banner/Hulk, or Iron man A.K.A. Tony Stark

apygoos

Banner is already taken, as listed above, and Iron Man is on reserve at the moment, sorry i didnt update the main post about Iron Man.

Juggtacular

fliyenphoenix

apygoos

the characters listed here in the OP are the canons taken
here is a link to the ooc for viewing https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199922.525

apygoos

updated the OP with the character sheet template