I Heart Viral Marketing

Started by Bliss, August 20, 2008, 10:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Because it leads to total "LOL WUT?!" moments like this....

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Nothing like dancing carrion in the morning, thanks Bliss.  ;D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Salem Rider

Oh my goodness, that was very funny.
*laughs*
A good thing to see first thing in the morning.

Phaia

Greenthorn

Ket

-falls to the floor in a fit of side wrenching, tear filled laughter-
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Revolverman

Bliss

*snicker* I love that this has been posted for a month and is only getting attention now. XD
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Wistful Dream

~laughs~ And here I thought my advertising class was going to come in handy in this thread...nice one Bliss