Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Kineas

Word just got in that Miyr's grandmother just passed. She might not be online for a bit. xP

Nevermore of blood ravens

completely understandable. She has my utmost sympathy.

Miyr

Kineas told you all right after it happened, but yes she has passed. I'm alright, happy that she's not suffering anymore. I am a bit upset about some things, but I'm not ready to discuss it yet. Perhaps privately I may open up. But for now, I want to say thanks for the kind thoughts and everything, and hopefully I'll be able to get the new thread for our Final Fantasy game started.

<3 Miyr
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Geradine

as i'm sure you've been told before, take your time. we are patient.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

*cough*mentalpatient*couch* I mean patient, yes..... Take your time dear.

TheHangedOne

Name: Crimson
Weapon: Beak, claws, wings, choco-skills

Magic:
Choco-meteor: Uses special chocobo magic to summon a red hot stone to smite enemies.
Choco-heal: Uses special chocobo magic to heal wounds, both his own and others.

Summon: N/A
Description: A particularly large red chocobo, with an intelligent look in its bright green eyes.
Attire: Chocobo's don't wear clothes! Though someone may try to fit armor or a saddle on him eventually...
Personality: Highly intelligent, as far as chocobos go, and very curious. Exceedingly protective of those it adopts into its family.  Although appearing tame and easily tamable, as many chocobos, their is a distinct wild and independent  side to him.

Background: Crimson is one of many red chocobos born into his pack. He lives a happy life, traveling around the same old plains in the constant search for nuts and greens to eat.  Little does the chocobo know that his life will soon change...
Check out my poet tree!

Miyr

Looks good Hanged~ Hopefully I'll get some alone time to plot and brainstorm. May go visit with a friend to talk about some issues I've been having, as well as stuff related to my Grandma.

-Miyr

TheHangedOne

Thanks, Miyr, and take your time. I've been in your situation before.*Hugs.* If you see me around and need a chat or just a hug or something, feel free to message me. :)
Check out my poet tree!

Miyr

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74353.0

It's up, finally x.x

Sorry for the delay, was just kind of brain dead with how to start it so I hope that works for everyone! ^^;;

-Miyr

Henderson

Hey guys.

I didn't want to speak or make desicions for anyone else so i tried not to in the post i made.
The reason i thought that he wouldn't have been at the meeting was that only 2 people might have realised he was anything other then a stupid automaton and that it would have been very easy for people to forget that he was anything other then a thing.
I'm not implying your characters don't consider him a person, more that with all the excitement that maybe they forgot he was there?

Sorry if i ruined anyones ideas with my post, i just wasnt sure ultimately due to the hiccup with the missing player and the non continuiation of the storyline.
If anyone has an issue, let me know and i'll delete the post. Feel free to carry on posting in the meeting without me, as its not like i expect anyone to go outside and drag him in there for it. would probably be best if someone picked him up on the way out?
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Its all good from my view. Of course, I've had no interaction with 183 yet....

TheHangedOne

I'll be waiting to make a post for some time. I figure once the party is out and about somewhere in the open, they can encounter the special chocobo.  :D
Check out my poet tree!

Kineas

Bonus points for being a chocobo from FFT. <3

That meteor attack as seriously wiped out my party before.

Miyr

I didn't have an issue with what you posted Henderson, so it's all good. And Hanged, I know that you may wait. Hopefully we can get things into gear and such and get this thing rolling lol. Now that I have others to assist me ~.~ Again, I hope that the post was alright ^^;;

-Miyr

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Kineas on July 05, 2010, 01:13:00 AM
Bonus points for being a chocobo from FFT. <3

That meteor attack as seriously wiped out my party before.
Dude, I know exactly what you mean! Also, I was playing Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (the PSP remake) when I came up with the character idea, and I was, at the time, getting my ass kicked by a red chocobo.  :D
Check out my poet tree!

Miyr

Lol well hopefully once they get on the airship and get adjusted we can have them land to pick up supplies, say they forgot something, and ran around the ground for a few hours gathering things they could run into ze chocobo +.+

-Miyr

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Miyr

So how is everyone doing so far with the new thread? I know we're kind of in a bummer spot because we're all stuck here :/

-Miyr

I'm enjoying it so far. Its slow, but at the same time, its rather crucial to the long run.

Geradine

The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Miyr

Well that's a bit reassuring, so woot ^^;;

I will probably just skip to the role call after this part in the meeting room with Nobuo, unless you guys want to role play your last free night out in a few posts or whatever. I don't have anything extraordinary in mind. I am looking forward though to describing Alexia unpack in the airship quarters.

-Miyr

I'm good with just about anything, I don't really have any plans until then.

Miyr

Oh! I should explain the quarters x.x I am thinking that they are like this:

So basically it's wood walls, with a bed and drawers underneath, with a counter top on the other side and more drawers. There can be shelves as well etc, and a small sink to brush teeth and shave for all you men on the crew lol. And probably a communal bathroom shared between every few things. Because our gang are the "officers" they don't have to share a room. Also, the rooms can have a window that opens so they can see outside, probably a 2'x2' window or something like that to get some fresh air etc.

-Miyr

Henderson

*Imagines #183 shaving with an Angle grinder*

Ok, serious question now though, and this isnt me fishing for a yes, it -is- actually a question.
Is 183 actually going to get a room? I dont mind either way.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!