Deaney Family incest game (characters being made, role play starting soon)

Started by rachels270692, March 12, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

lol god i love your idea of a mum, just going around bored grabbing a kid (16  or over of course) going mummy wants some loving then fucking them silly hehe :P
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Orpheus69

Quote from: rachels270692 on March 15, 2016, 04:43:03 PM
he looks a bit like huga jackson (spelt that wrong :P)

and ya that ages seem to work, we can have a few kids being close in age for my girl and Orpheus69 son is also 16 hmmm

hey Orpheus69 want to make are kids twins?

Yea sure thing

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Orpheus69

I've pm's you a possible for my twin, I guess we should coordinate a little ;)

rachels270692

rachels270692

ok next big thing, do people want to keep this non fantasy or maybe add bits of fantasy to it. Maybe some things to add for the plot later, maybe a lust demon has been draw to there house of sin and it making things worse :P

just an idea or do people want to keep in non fantasy?

JinZah

I'm thinking my character will be 22, and in University. I kind of see him as a family rebel who reject the money, titles, prestige of his family to do things his own way.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Also, with Blinkin backing out, it may be a good idea to add something about seeking more female characters, as we're currently sitting at a 2-1 ratio.

Tamhansen

Yes. For those passing by. We're currently looking for players who will take on the role of daughters.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Orpheus69

Is it worth editing the thread tittle, can you even do that?

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Tamhansen

here, this is a basic layout of the house. Still working on grounds, and some of the upstairs. Feel free to add ideas for your own bedrooms and such.
ons and offs

rachels270692

Tamhansen

I think he overextended. I used to have that a bit. See ten brilliant ideas you want to join, then after joining realise you only have time for two or three.
ons and offs

rachels270692

ya but did he del all his posts or something, for they are all gone why not just say sorry i am not going to play

wander

Blinkin did do that though, I saw the post earlier or last night with it. No idea why he deleted all his posts if he did so, however.

Anyways, I'm gonna hold back on my character atm until I see some sheets coming in. ^^;

rachels270692

ya i was told that, i never saw it so to me he just poofed hehe :P

and that is ok, we have ideas for the mum and dad, and a pic for the twins the youngest in the family :) just not added it to ehre yet :P

Orpheus69

I've just had a proper look at the house! I like it especially the underwater bed room!

rachels270692

ya that is risa my twins room, if you want the twins can share a room or have there own

Tamhansen

Yeah. More areas will be added. Just need to get the right pics. There'll be a gym at least. Stables. As for bedrooms, feel free to supply your own, or give me an idea what to look for.
ons and offs

rachels270692

Orpheus69

Quote from: rachels270692 on March 16, 2016, 04:08:12 PM
ya that is risa my twins room, if you want the twins can share a room or have there own
I think my shy twin would have his own but close to Risa's.

rachels270692

ok maybe they have a door linking there rooms or something, as twins would want to be close together :P plus risa would most likely want to sleep with her brother from time to time ;P

Orpheus69

I've found my room :), Tamhansen do you mind if I add it to the setting thread?

Ruari's roomi

Orpheus69

Quote from: rachels270692 on March 16, 2016, 05:15:34 PM
ok maybe they have a door linking there rooms or something, as twins would want to be close together :P plus risa would most likely want to sleep with her brother from time to time ;P

Only from time to time? ;) lol. Yes defiantly if found one that looks as though it could quit easily be next door!

rachels270692

hehe ya risa can go diving throw for she will be diving in her room :P and wave at him on the bed lol