News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Only if I'm pretending I'm not the guy who did it.

The next person highly recommends a tropical vacation.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

yobo

I can't really recommend what I haven't tried myself. It sounds like a smashing idea though.

The next person would love to climb a really high mountain.

Falcon

Does rock climbing of cliffs count as climbing a mountain? That's what I'd really like to do.

The next person's favorite color is blue.

Aleph

Absolutely correct, royal blue in particular. It also happens to be the colour of my favourite soccer team.

The next person is terrified of the next election outcome (local and/or global)

Alhanna

Oh my freaking gods, I really am. I won't get into details, but it's imperative the right person wins.

The next person is a video/computer game fanatic.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

ErisXfrost

You're right! depending on the video game, that is. xD

-zelda music plays in the background.-

The next person is seriously craving something sweet!

StormAngelus

Hmmm.... I was, too. >.>

The next person is really, REALLY wanting to not adult today.
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Emphatic Enigma

I'm not wanting to adult for the next two months! Including today. So that guess couldn't be more correct. ;p

The next person has an itchy nose.

Angelic Kitten

Suffering from allergies, so i suppose that might be true.

The next person shouldnt be on elliquiy, because they have things to do but, they're procrastinating.

StormAngelus

You are MORE right than you know...

The next person's just getting too old for this sh*t....
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

CottonKitty

I think you're right but then again, who isn't?

The next person can't stop thinking about chocolate.

Emphatic Enigma

Not really, I did think it would be nice to have a easter egg but that's about it. ;p

The next person is procrastinating.

ErisXfrost

A little bit. xD

The next person wishes they could sleep.

Emphatic Enigma

Heheh.

I did last night! For sure.

The next person is multitasking.

StormAngelus

Always!

The next person is pondering food.

Kakihara

Mmmmmmmm.... always. Never eat right when in the office.

The next person is thinking about taking a trip.

Bruja

God I wish.

The next person is having a decent day.

ErisXfrost

So far, so good. xD

The next person hopes for rain.

Kakihara

Gods I love the rain, always thinking of it. But as Eric Draven said it, it can't rain all the time.

The next person will be a someone who appreciates good food.

Nico

Too true.

The next person prefers tea over coffee.

Bruja

Indeed I do...

The next person knows what a crumpet is...

StormAngelus

Crumpets are wonderful!

The next person will have a love for animals.

Nico

Not for all animals but most, yes.

The next person doesn't like sports on TV.

CottonKitty

This is pretty much true with the exception of some NFL Football

The next person would like to have someone cook them dinner tonight

Bruja

Indeed as I cooked last time

The next person enjoys long hot baths