Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-Kisses the Shammy again and takes the Win this time.- =P
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smirks and keeps holding Maro, since we are very very high right now =P -
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Still has her legs and one arm wrapped around him tightly so she wouldn't fall anyways. But is greatful he isn't lets go. Nuzzles into his neck and licks.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles at the licking, kissing her forehead gently-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Smiles still nuzzling.- Can the Maro please go to the ground now? Nya.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles and ponders- Will I still be able to kiss and snuggle Maro?

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Nods.- Yes yes you can kiss and snuggle to Maro all you wants.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Yay =3 Then gang on -holds her firmly, flying down during the snugglings- There we go, we are in the ground now =3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

On x3 Sorry, black keyboard + dark room = lousy excuses to grammar mistakes. x3

A & A

Mistress Maro

(Lol) -pushes away from Shammy getting her foots on the ground and runs around him some before standing infront of him.- Ah! The Maro feels better with her feet on the ground. Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles- good to know -puts his arms behind him and leans to kiss her lips gently-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Mew! -puts her arms around his neck and kisses him her tail swaying some.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-kisses her back, putting his own arms around her-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Purrs some and nips on his bottom lip.- Teeheh.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles and blushes softly, looking to her-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Smiles some as her ears lay back somewhat.- You are blushing. Hah -nuzzles too.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles shyly and nuzzles- Who me? -snuggles-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Nods some against his neck. Raises a hand up to his cheek as she licks along the oppsite jaw line lightly.- Why does the Shammy blush, this is just play. Nya.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles and nuzzles her- I am a little shy in public, hee hee

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Ears perk up some.- Really? Mew. how strange. The Maro wouldn't have thought that.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smirks and kisses her again- But this only for a while ;3

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Kisses him back and snuggles up to.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-snuggles with Maro happily-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Puts the Win in her shirt for safe keeping and wraps both arms around Shammy's waist.- Nya. heh. Warm warm.

Chris Rock