Shall we play? [M lf F]

Started by SerpentSilver, July 02, 2013, 10:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerpentSilver

So I realized the other day that I’ve never had a request thread up before. Imagine that. So I’m gonna post this here with a few plot bunnies to see if I can get a bite or two. Before I do that though, allow me to set down some ground rules. I will only accept a limited number of RPs so I’ll let it be known when I’ve met my quota. Note that these rules are all negotiable, so don’t be too afraid to ask for something:

Offs and Rules
I only do M/F pairings. Please don’t ask for something different, I don’t enjoy M/M and I can’t play a female well enough for a F/F. So please don’t ask.
I won’t do anything involving toilet play, guro, extreme bondage, extreme master/slave (beating someone, cutting them, etc),
Please be literate if you’re going to contact me. If you don’t know the difference between “it’s” and “its” or “they’re”, “their”, and “there”; then please save us both the trouble.
I prefer story with my smut. So if you’re looking for something that’s just a cheap fuck…this may not be the thread for you.
I will only take on three partners at a time, so if my slots are full you’ll have to wait. (slots can be found further down)
All characters will be 16 or older.

Ons
Curvy females
Women wearing glasses
Women who can do more than be dominated. I like a little challenge in things, so a dominant woman who doesn’t mind some competition between partners is well received.
I prefer to play with OCs when playing in an established canon. If I know you well enough to be comfortable with your writing style then maybe I can do canons.
Partners who communicate what they want with me.
Intelligent characters on both sides.
Patient partners who understand that life can get crazy busy.
Women older than my characters.

Plots and Pairings with Plots
Kings of the Night
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
On his way home from school a young man is dragged into an alleyway and attacked by an unknown assailant. He is found the next morning nearly drained of his blood, no sign of his attacker save for a pair of puncture marks on his neck. At first the hospital released him after some monitoring and blood work to check for anything that could be used to track down the culprit, but then strange symptoms began to appear. He could no longer stand bright lights. He became increasingly hungry for meat to the point of being willing to eat it raw. One night he awakens to find his teeth have turned into fangs and his body is stronger and faster.

He’s soon approached by a mysterious woman who claims to be his new “mother” and calls him her chosen son.

(Basically a vampire RP. You’ll play the vampire and turn my character and then we go from there. The type of vampires I want to use are unique but that can be discussed later)

Weird Science
Set in a world where mad scientists are not only common but take the seats of power, two young up and comers are bitter rivals. Each of them is an expert in their field with a reputation for disregarding the normal conventions of safety in the work place. And now engaged to one another.

The two are paired up by one or both of their parents and have to learn to get along. What follows is a series of one-ups-manship as they try to outdo each other in the lab and outside it as well.

This idea is semi based on the Girl Genius comic so if you’ve read it then you’ll have a better idea about what I’m looking for. If not then just imagine a steam punk setting where mad scientists rule the world. Ideally any sex that would happen would be good, old fashioned hate sex.

Kissin’ Cousins
With his first year of college on the way a young man’s parents feel he could use a little bit of real world experience before he leaves home to try and make it in the world. To that end they send him to spend the summer with his “Aunt and Uncle” though he’s never known the exact relation he has to the couple. Or their daughter. His new found cousin quickly takes a shine to him, making it clear that she’s very eager to show him around town and hang out with him. As the summer goes on she becomes bolder around him, eventually kissing him and revealing that she’s developed a crush on him.

For this one I’d like something of a tall and built country gal to go along side my city boy. More details can be worked out.

-

Fandoms
Reminder: I prefer to play with OCs opposed to canons.
Naruto
Bleach
Future Diary/Mirai Nikki - A Yandere female for this plot would be fantastic
Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra – Either setting would be fine with me, though they’d affect the type of character I’d play.
Kamen Rider – I will marry you . . .
Marvel/DC
Homestuck – Humans or trolls work for me, though I would like to try a blackrom relationship with the latter.
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure – I’m familiar with parts one through six and currently working through part seven. Once again, I would marry you.

Discussion Clause
Have an idea for a plot or interested in one of the above with some modifications? Then bring your thoughts up with me. Any and everything is negotiable. Just remember, a “No” is a “No”.

Feel free to post here or PM me.

~Thank you~