Th.e P.ARTY! SC.ENE ▮▮▮ One female Spot.

Started by LeSane, September 01, 2012, 11:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

Holy crap, angry joe's badass seal of approval. I'm working on my character, but I don't see where to post it! Sorry if i'm being a bit blind, but is it a thread that I'm looking for?

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Inari

We seriously need more guys up in here. Also if anyone can bring anyone else in who would be interested that would be awesome!

Acid Lips

looool I can see you put a lot of work on this, I like it

Vaulera

I would like to say that her parents are deceased, but she's the Governor's Daughter, so is that okay, or should I leave father/mother alive?

LeSane

Do you mean that she was adopted or something to that degree?
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Vaulera

Perhaps adopted, yeah, that would make her bio a little longer and more interesting. Wondering what name her mother and father should have, Yukikimori as surname of course, governor and all.

LeSane

Ok we will be starting, but to do I want at least one more guy character to be in this. After that we will let people join as they please.

Kimera

basic profile done, now working on the full bio profile

Moon Hound Hati

This looks interesting. Still looking for males? Wouldn't mind playing one with a big ego. :)
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

LeSane

Moon Hound Hati

Well, let's see where to start. I suppose getting the basic profile down is the first order of business?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Inari

First you do basic/place holder like the rest. Once that is done you then make a more detailed one!

Moon Hound Hati

Right. Any suggestions where I could find some good pics? I seem to struggle on that part sometimes. :P

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati

THE ACTOR'S 'ARROGANT' SON
   Drake Holland
Heir of the Holland family & 22 years young
Arrogant | Deceptive | Sarcastic | Intelligent | Flirt
Current state of employment: Parttime actor
   Moon Hound Hati

LeSane

Alright I like it. Start doing your profile.

*Places a Bad Ass Seal of approval upon your forehead*

LeSane

*Points to the lurkers that know we need to spots left*
Hey you! Yea you...Join and stop being a creeper.

Inari

Now all we need is the Model and Artists Sons and we are set to go!

BruceTheCat

Hey guys, I wanted to express an interest in joining this RP.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

LeSane

As starcry said there are only two spot each are male. Just post in your reservation and then start on the profile on the profile page.

NightRabbit

Awesome! This RP looks amazing. I'd love to join up if you don't mind!