Anywhere but Here: A Sexual Rediscovery of America (M for F)

Started by zoarster, December 03, 2011, 03:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

I am looking for a literate and imaginative partner to play a story based on this image. My idea for the story that goes with the image is that my character, who is about the same age as the girl in the picture, is also on the run to "Anywhere but Here," and the two of them go on a sexual roadtrip through America together. I would imagine that they would make their way through several (somewhat cliched/stereotyped) regions and experience the cultures there, in addition to having sexual romps, both with each other and the locals. I would also like there to be some type of character development and plot to go along with their trip, but that element should be more or less lighthearted or even tongue-in-cheek. Basically, I'm not looking to write the great American novel here, but I'm also not looking to have a bunch of fucks simply taking place in different settings.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in playing. I am looking for a partner who is open to a strong collaborative writing relationship, so please be prepared to spend a decent amount of time in chat (AIM and YIM contact info is listed in my profile) or PMs planning the story out. Thanks, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!