News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

U R Banned for saying peace out.....(couldn't think of a better reason) giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

banned because not online right now !

Bubbles

U R banned..cause you banned Xandi..:<< meanie!!
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Scoot Morningside

You are banned because I needed a reason to post on this thread again!

You're also banned, because it's a beautiful morning outside.

yuna0417

You are banned for those ridiculous chains and lack of fashion.

Scoot Morningside

You are banned for not knowing my reputation precedes the chains and fashion. *Takes a look at the robe to make sure* Yup.

Merry Gentry

banned for having a reputation that precedes
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

yuna0417

Merry Gentry

banned for taking pic's
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned because your lovely form is distracting me from my posting.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Scoot Morningside

banned for being distracting while distracted.

MrDiamondBackJack

Hehehe.... You are banned for posting while distracted.  Posting while distracted is the cause of more deaths than you might guess.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Insanityenviesme

You, sir, are banned for stealing my undead girlfriend's favorite jack-o-lantern and causing her to light my butt on fire!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

yuna0417

And you are banned because it's just after noon on a Sunday.

Insanityenviesme

Hey, thats not fair, Yuna :p

But that does give me opportunity to ban you because you've given me a cheerleader plot craving
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 03, 2010, 12:05:48 PM
You, sir, are banned for stealing my undead girlfriend's favorite jack-o-lantern and causing her to light my butt on fire!

Yo Bub, keep your undead girlfriend's setting of your butt on fire to yourself.  We all have out fetishes.  Still, you are banned for TMI.

yuna0417

You are banned for dressing up for Halloween early.

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for thinking there's something like dressing up for halloween early, right Jack?
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 03, 2010, 12:32:39 PM
you are banned for thinking there's something like dressing up for halloween early, right Jack?

How right you are pale faced, undead, multiple personality man!  I would ban you, but I am not sure which one of you I am talking to.

Insanityenviesme

Oh Jacky!
you're banned for being confused by me =]
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 03, 2010, 12:40:21 PM
Oh Jacky!
you're banned for being confused by me =]

Crap, I am supposed to be confusing, not confused.  Your mental peculiarities are like kryptonite for me.  Get thee hence to a psych ward!  Your banned!  (Have fun folks.  I am off to a pumpkin farm with my little witches.)

Autumn52

I have to bann Jack for leaving just as I arrive. (Have fun)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for having such a lovely collecton of avatars!
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

Thank you Thank you

You are Banned for being such a nice guy and a good person.... :-*