Looking for partner F/F

Started by Mysterica, November 01, 2009, 10:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterica

*bows*  Greetings.  I thank you for taking your time to stop by and read what I have to say.

I currently am looking for partners for some new games.  As you can already tell from the title I am looking strictly for lesbian couplings, but going beyond that, I am currently very interested in forced lesbian games in which I play the part of the submissive role.  I generally play a bit of a fighter, though if we agree to it beforehand I can play someone who would be more accepting, or if not even that simply less likely to fight back be it from a secret previously unknown pleasure of being dominated, or a knowledge that fighting back would just mean more punishments.

As for the method of submission I am not very picky be it a matter of blackmail, up to the idea of a more forceful kidnapping and rape just so long as there is no dismemberment or death involved.  I must however say that I am not really overly interested in hypnotism in game, though as long as it plays a rather small role I wouldn't be too opposed until a time comes that I decide that I don't like it at all (though weather that will happen has yet to be determined)

In my signature you will find a link to my o/o page, and later, after either messaging me or replying to this thread, if you choose I can give you a link to my rh, though I can't say that you will find much, if anything, else there than what you found on the o/o page.

I will certainly not attempt to call myself a great writer, though I do try my best to make sure that my partner and I are satisfied so if at any time you wish to end a game, or to merely change the directions, I will totally understand and will attempt to work with you on that in any way that I can.  I am however not happy with the prospect of someone just deciding to completely drop the game without any kind of a heads up.

I would appreciate it if when asking for a game, you have a basic idea of what you're wanting for the game, though if you do not I am perfectly willing to discuss some different options on where it can go, so don't be shy to ask for that.

As for settings, the two that I am most comfortable with are a fantasy world somewhat similar to what you would commonly find in a D&D campaign, though not all of the physics have to be the same, and a modern realism.  I am perfectly willing to throw a slight bit of fantasy into a modern game such as if you are wanting vampires in the game, but I would prefer that you respect that I believe that vampires should be a secret to the general public and that you realize that I am not fond of the idea of them being able to survive out in daylight, so no thank you to any Twilight style role games.

I believe that is all for now, though if anyone would like to hear of anything more in detail please post in here and I will try to explain a bit further whatever needs to be.  Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Tear

loviatar

You manage to capture my attention, and I will write to you soon.

Mysterica