My story ideas (MUL)

Started by CaptainErotica, August 26, 2008, 07:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

This is where I will keep a listo f any story ideas i'd like to tryo ut. If you see one you like either respond here or shoot me a PM.

Pixie Magic I find myself with a strong desire to do a story involving a pixie or other similar fey creature. I don't have any real idea story wise yet. but we can work that out via PM.

BATTLE POPE:  Okay this one definately isn't for everyone. If your highly religious you might want to just skip past this one. However, if you are okay with poking fun at christianity and having a fewl aughs then this one is just right for you. Rather than try and explain everything here is a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Pope

I would like to play the part of the Battle Pope. I'm looking for a woman or four to try out my new bed. This one would probably end up being your typical sexual encounter with a few comedic twists here and there, but there is definately room for an ongoing plot if my writing partner so desires.

Affairs of the mind  This idea stems from a few scenes I did on another site. I met a girl who just happened to be psychic. We had some crazy good scenes involving her using her abilty to read/project thoughts while making love. It was hot. I'm looking to try it again here.

Spectral Lover One person either guy or girl moves into a new apartment. The apartment is haunted by a ghost of the opposite sex. Eventually the ghost falls in love with the living person.

"Warning! Heat Levels Critical." The setting is the Battletech Universe. I will portray an Inner sphere Mechwarrior who is lost behind enemy lines after ejecting from his ruined mech. My writing partner is a clanner female mechwarrior who finds me. There is an instant sexual conenction and after a brief romp in the cockpit of her mech she makes me her bondsman and serve as her perosnal slave.  If need be the roles can be reversed.

Love Reincarnate This is one i tried before awhile back and it was fun, but I'd like to give it another go. A mummy -like in the movie- has returned from the dead and is stalking the human girl who he believes to be his long lost love reincarnated. whether or not the girl is really her is up to my partner and/or flow of the rp.

Ultimate Gaming Experience.  A gamer sees an ad for a new gaming system that garantees to blow your mind. Intriqued he orders one along with a few games like Tomb Raider XXX, Final Fantasy 30, Namco Girls of volleyball, etc- all of them have sexy female characters. The games have a head set that plugs into the unit. when he plugs it in and turns it on he suddenly finds himslef actually in the game and has in own adventures in gameland.

Is This The Mobey Dick Section? Guy sees meets a librarian at the library. Guy becomes infatuated with her. After coming in and flirting with her for a few days he shows up near closing time. An erotic romp through the library ensues.

I think that is all for now. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

CaptainErotica

Madriv

Humor, blasphemy, and sex? Brilliant!

Hope you get that Battle Pope story rolling soon!

CaptainErotica

Yeah me too. Someo f the comics have been adapted to an online anime. Prety crazy stuff.

CaptainErotica

Haibane

"Sold to the woman in red", I'm not offering to play this but I would be very interested to see if you get a domme to play it with you. I find they are in very short supply on E - well, you might get a male to play a female role but if you do get a female I wonder if you'd be so kind as to let me know? Thanks ;)

(Mainly because I have only ever found one and she has now left the forums).

CaptainErotica

Yeah that is part of the reason why I have been unable to do this kind of RP. I don't usually have a problem with males playing females, but for this one I would feel more comfortable if my torturer was really a woman. I'll let you know if i find a taker.

Haibane

Thanks. I've begun doing some domme play and find I'm enjoying it a lot though I'm still new to it and lack confidence. I'm also only comfortable dominating females at the moment, dominating a male would be hard for me (I'm 100% sub to a male IRL).

CaptainErotica

That's cool. I had never even thought about being a dom til I got to E. My first few tries I really couldn't do it well. Heck I still have trouble with it.

I know you said you only go dom with females right now, but if you ever decide you want to try it on a male you know where to find me, even if it is just to experiment with it.

The Dark Raven

Love Reincarnate This is one i tried before awhile back and it was fun, but I'd like to give it another go. A mummy -like in the movie- has returned from the dead and is stalking the human girl who he believes to be his long lost love reincarnated. whether or not the girl is really her is up to my partner and/or flow of the rp.

Would love to try this one...PM me with ideas?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

CaptainErotica

Actually I was about to update. I already found a writing partner for the reincarnation story. However, I did see you thread a few threads up. Pehaps we could try the Egyptian setting one.

Lilias

If Spectral Lover is still open, I'd love to give it a spin.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

CaptainErotica

just wanted to say that I am open to pretty much any ideas you might have. just throw me a bone and if I like it I'll chew it til my teeth fall out.  ;D

Yenolla

Hey there!  I am VERY interesting in playing the "Affairs of the mind" game.  I've played an RP on another site with a psychic character as well, and found the lovemaking scenes quite intimate and more exploratory.  Let me know if you still have an opening to play that one.

~Yen

Silver

Hmm I like your idea of Is This The Mobey Dick Section? perhaps a pm can be exchanged..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

CaptainErotica