Started by Tom, February 03, 2009, 07:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I'm looking for one or more pairings between:

• Daughter/Father
  • Daughter/Grandfather
  • Son/Mother
  • Son/Grandmother

In each scenario I can play either the male or female character. Male and female writers are all welcome. Also, I'd like the younger character to be the agressor and the older character to stay passive and reluctant for as long as possible. Flirting, 'accidental' nudity, and seduction would take a long time.

Shy One

Still have any openings for your stories?  I'd be interested in being a daughter, granddaughter or even younger sister.  Let me know if you'd like to play.

Thanks!

Tom

Lindra

I would love to play a father/daughter scenario. :D PM me should you feel like it.
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

AidaLily

I would love to play the mother/son one. I am mostly submissive though so if you are interested can I play the mother?
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

AidaLily

A bit rough yes. I love Non-con rp. or non-con to con rp. He will convince her it is good when he is screwing her.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Serephino

I'd be willing to play a father that's seduced.  Maybe his wife is holding out on him and the daughter can tease and wear him down  :-)

Jester

Jaden

I'd love to play the Mother in the Mother/son scenario. Give me a pm :)
On's&&Off's[/u] https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=35699.0
(links don't seem to be working for me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M BACK FROM BASIC TRAINING ABSENCE!!!