High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

(its ok then. pretend we didnt and this happened at lunch)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Lol. Ok.)

azzmeister89

Aaron watched her curiously then leaning back in his chair he sighed "well i best call us in sick then" before she could answer he took out his phone and called the schools main office "hello this is Aaron McLoughlin from class 2c, myself and Hina Soujinn of class 3b will not be able to attend school this afternoon due to an unfortunate family situation involving our parents" he paused as the woman on the other end spoke "yes i understand, i'll have a friend come and collect our homework and bring them to my house, thank you, enjoy the rest of your day" with that he hung up "so what shall we do this afternoon, i'm going to need to cheer you up" he put on what he hoped was his most winning smile although as far as he knew Hina probably would have associated it with the grin he always wore when he was about to cause mischief.

(sorry guys i didn't realize we had time skipped again)

Queen Elsa

Hina brightly smiled back. She had always loved Aaron's smile. It could cheer up even the saddest person.

Gavlois

(Time for a Hina x Aaron arc! Gavlois is going out to dinner for a couple hours)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Lol. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see. :P )

azzmeister89

Aaron couldnt help but laugh as her smile came back "wow not sure what i did but you seem like your normal self again" he stood up and stretched "so what do you want to do, although you get no choice about comming back to my place for pizza, anime and video games tonight"

(if it happens it happens, go with the flow is how i play XD)

Queen Elsa

( :) ) "Why would I argue about that?? That sounds like fun!" Hina blushed. "Well... Ummm... I'd like to go home for a second, so I can pack up my portable stuff."

azzmeister89

"alright i'll walk you" as he walked out of the store with her he waved the ok signal to his friends letting them no everything was ok "its been a while since i was near your house though, what was it your father called me?" he put on a voice that sounded alot more gruff and angry then his own "get out of here crazy ass white boy" he laughed then "or something like that"

Boxy

Tom was plopped back down into the RP to give Hina her stuff, as if he was some deux ex machina.  "Here ya go, missy!"

Queen Elsa

(That was one of those weird twists Boxy.) Hina bites her lip and shows Aaron a big scar going down her forearm. "That's how I got this."

azzmeister89

taking her arm softly in his hand he looked at the scar, horror on his face "when you say thats how you got it, you mean it was because i was there?" he didnt look at her face now, keeping his eyes locked onto her scar "your father, did this to you?"

Boxy

Queen Elsa

Hina solemnly nodded. "Yes... But don't feel bad. I have one for all of you. Siegfried, you, Michael..."

azzmeister89

letting go Aaron put his hands into his pockets "all in the past right?" he grinned again "don't try and stop me making it up to you though" he winked at her and slung one arm casually over her shoulder "its been a while since i was around there so lead on"

Queen Elsa

She blushed when he put his arm around her shoulder, cuddled him, and led him to her house.

azzmeister89

noticing her blush Aaron quickly changed the subject "anything you fancy watching, my anime collection has grown quite a lot since you last saw it"

Queen Elsa

Hina giggles. "Do you have Rosario+Vampire? I would think so. It has an endless amount of panty shots in it." She playfully stuck her tongue out at Aaron.

Gavlois

O/O

Queen Elsa

(Lol. My boyfriend loves the anime.)

azzmeister89

"i know i have season 1 somewhere" he stuck his tongue out at her back "hey i'm not that much of a pervert" he paused for  second "but ok Rosario no vampire it is" he stopped as they reached her house "i'll wait here why you get your stuff"

Gavlois

(anime is good for lulz. Not as mich drama or action)
O/O

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

(depends which ones you watch really IS is great for a bit of everything)

azzmeister89

waiting paitently Aaron checked his messages on his phone.