Topic or Subtopic Suggestion

Started by dakabn, October 19, 2011, 04:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakabn

No longer relevant, but thanks for the responses!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I am very specifically looking to join a non-forum GMed system game. Would it be reasonable to create a topic or subtopic (in forum and non-forum) for system games looking for players?

Or am I not smarter than the forums and there's a way to look for that? :)

Oniya

I think you'd be better off posting in the 'Non-Forum' board for that, for one major reason:  for what you're describing, you need to find people interested in non-forum play.  Those people are much more likely to be looking for RPs in the non-forum board.

I seem to recall that a few members had done a group game over the Mumble chat.  I'm not sure if it's still meeting, though.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

dakabn

Yes, but is there a way to search specifically for GMed system games without looking at every single post?

Oniya

Ah - sorry, thought you were asking where to put that kind of request. :-)

Once you're in a subforum, I believe you can use the search function (over on the right) and your search phrase will only be compared to posts in that forum.  I'd look for 'group system' first. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Oniya on October 19, 2011, 04:44:16 PM
I seem to recall that a few members had done a group game over the Mumble chat.  I'm not sure if it's still meeting, though.

That's probably me running the L5R on a Sunday evening.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.