You can see the cry for help in its eyes...

Started by Vekseid, November 25, 2008, 12:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Will

I know, right?  The dog looks so desperately sad in the one labeled "Barkleigh Award."  It's thinking, "Please shoot me.  I don't want to live."
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Mellonlegolas

*sighs* People make me sad when they do this to their dogs...
My ons and offs can be found here

Oniya

*boggles*

It's like - animate topiary.

Cindy really wants to run the Iditarod instead, only they banned poodles.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MagicalPen

ROFL.

The Turtle one by far is the best.

Not a fan of poodles, but yes- something is wrong with that woman!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Greenthorn

I'm concerned that Vek is looking at pics of shaven poodles...

:-\ ::)

Kalen

Quote from: Greenthorn on November 25, 2008, 03:37:31 PM
I'm concerned that Vek is looking at pics of shaven poodles...

:-\ ::)

Come now, who are we to question the fetishes of another Elliquian?

*ducks and covers*

mannik

My god! They are dogs, not walking canvases!!! when will people learn?

Avi

This should be banned, along with dressing your dogs up for Halloween.  :o
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: aviationrox on November 25, 2008, 04:37:22 PM
This should be banned, along with dressing your dogs up for Halloween.  :o
In some places it is really cold at the end of October, that's the only excuse I can think of for dressing them.

and... wow.

Though ya, that turtle was impressive, in a sick and wrong way.

The Overlord

People like this really concern me. She probably is into the whole crystal and tarot thing, and sleeps in a canopied bed designed to the exact shape of the pyramids at Giza.  :-\

Paradox

I think the owners wanted to make their dogs just as ugly as they are/just as miserable and pathetic as they must be to have that much time and mediocre creativity on their hands.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Avaleia

That is just not right... that poor dog! Why on earth would you want to make your dog look like that? I mean honestly?

I have never understood the need to dress up your pet for Halloween or any other time. There is a gentleman that lives in my town who walks his beagle who is wearing a doggie parka... complete with a hood. Its a dog.. it has fur to keep him warm! Just makes me shake my head! lol

Trieste

As for the jackets and whatnot, my family puts bright orange coats on the greyhounds before they're let outside, because they live in the middle of hunting country and greyhounds can be mistaken for deer... also, they have thin fur and get cold very easily, in addition to the problems of old age. So they get jackets after about mid-October.

The poodle stuff is just wrong.