Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I would take Sean Connery anytime mmmmm

Cameron Diaz or Drew Barrymore
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

Cameron Diaz, always had a crush on her.

Ashton Kutcher from that 70's show or current version?
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Autumn52

Current Version

Anna Paquin or Holly Hunter
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

That is a tough one. If I can't have both then I would have to choose Holly Hunter.

George Clooney (anytime in career) or Brad Pitt (anytime in career)
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Nitro

Brad pitt most def.

Alan alda from m.a.s.h ...or daimon waynes

Autumn52

If I had to I guess Alan Alda

Katherine Heigl or Ellen Pompeo

Nitro

Katherine Heigl

Zach Braff or Peter Facinelli

Autumn52

Peter Facinelli

Kristine Stewart or Dakota Fanning

abandoneddolly

is dakota fanning legal..hmm they grew up so fast.

heath ledger, or collin ferell?

grdell

Oh, Heath Ledger. Most definitely Heath Ledger. That is, assuming you mean when he was still alive... ;)

Christian Bale or Hugh Jackman?
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

abandoneddolly

of course his still alive . I have yet to actually admit that he is dead.

and hugh jackman

wolverine or Wyatt Bose

haikuoftears

Wolverine. Oh you meant the real Wolverine and not Hugh? =( Aww

Pierce or Sean?

Autumn52

Lucinda

Daniel I think. Love those eyes!

Roger or Timothy?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Autumn52

Timothy

Ok now:

Patrick Stewart or William Shatner (young)

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Stattick

Beauty. As long as I don't have to listen to screeching of Angela Landsbury singing that is. I think it would be less painful to get taken by Beast then listen to that "singing".

Rammstein or Slipknot?
O/O   A/A

abandoneddolly

rammstien I've seen there viedos pretty sure they tie me up or something ^^

night wish or within temptation

despickable

Nightwish. That girls high pitch would be a sound i'd like to in the bed chamber

Jennifer Love Hewitt or Jennifer Anniston

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Stattick

Jennifer Love Hewitt, without a doubt.

Ronald McDonald, or The Burger King?
O/O   A/A

Autumn52

The Burger King at least he is not a clown

Jennifer Aniston or Courtney Cox

innHERendo

I would have to say Jennifer Anniston, if only because I had a huge crush on her when Friends was on TV. :P

Chandler or Ross (the characters not necessarily the actors that played them)
My Ons/Offs

Stattick

Oh, definitely Chandler... and i'd hope that he could bring his wife to turn it into a Ménage à trois. I... wouldn't mind that Monica is freakishly strong, and quite demanding at times. I think I'd be ok being her slaveboy.

Joey from friends, or The Fonz?
O/O   A/A

Drivestort

Joey, he's more likely to respect me in the morning.

Guy Fieri, or Mario Batali?

AllOrNothing

Guy, just because he looks funnier..

Hilary Clinton or Sarah Palin?