[Interest Check] The All-Male Monster Brothel [MxM] [Freeform!] [closed now!]

Started by Blythe, May 09, 2016, 05:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Name:  Serosis

Age:  50 (Nagodra are semi-immortal beings that can live forever if they are not killed)

Race:  Nagodra (A race born from the experimentation of a powerful individual that could be referred to as a deity, they are a mixture of elements from numerous races.  Human-like in appearance for the most part due to Humans being the base of the experiment, they have an extra, smaller set of eyes that come from Drider DNA that allows them to see in near total darkness, 1-2 horns and semi-sinister appearance from demonic DNA, the fine bone and body structure of Angelic DNA, some limited magical abilities from Elven DNA, and retractable fangs from Naga DNA.  Because of this mixture of traits, they are very resilient and heal very fast from wounds.  In fact, most wounds that would be fatal for many races is merely an incapacitating blow that they will eventually completely heal from in a few weeks.  Nagodra have a strange affinity with reptiles of all kinds, but most prefer snakes.

Nagodra have a strange ability where their saliva contains a potent magical narcotic, which give the prey a euphoric feeling.  It is highly addictive, at least to humans anyway (OOC NOTE:  Players may allow their human or human-like characters become partially addicted to Serosis if they choose, otherwise, it just gives them a strong, euphoric high), allowing the Nagodra to control their victims, prey, and servants rather easily.  This magical narcotic lowers the victim's inhibitions, while simultaneously dulling pain.  Addicted humans or very human-like beings have been shown to go to great lengths to protect their Nagodra masters, willingly provide information from the mortal community as needed.  All that is needed is for it to touch the skin of a being for the effect to happen.

Employee or client?:  Client, though he stays often enough that someone might think he lives at the brothel.

Personality:  Serosis is as quiet as a whisper, moving with an unnatural grace that is only matched by Vampires.  He speaks carefully, no words going wasted, often using touches and seduction instead of outright saying something.  He never takes someone against their will unless they want to be taken as such.  In most cases, the person eventually becomes willing if they allowed him to kiss or lick any bare skin.  He speaks in a near whisper, whether by choice or because that is how he naturally speaks is unknown, but those he speaks directly to will feel as if he is whispering in their ear.  Serosis takes great value in beauty and art, so he will rarely partake in activities with those too 'monstrous' or 'hideous' unless there is a beauty underneath that most don't see because of the horror.  Serosis is used to the stares he generally gets for he appears to be, and is, a mixture of many beings, yet isn't any single kind.

World of Origin:  Evok, an alternate Earth that was long ago visited by a powerful being who Changed a portion of Humans into the Nagodra, who rule and protect their humans with a loving care most rulers with their power would deem unthinkable.

History:  In truth, not much is known about Serosis's past.  He was born a Nagodra and was not among those Changed.  Serosis slowly gathered in power and wealth over the years but eventually became rather bored with it all, so he began to crave something a little more....exotic.  Oh, Humans were most lovely and were his favorites to play with and his own kind weren't to be scoffed at either.  However, Humans were so affected by his gift and his own kind not that it left him in a little bit of a bind.

Then, one day on his 47th year of existence, Serosis found a very ornate note that had somehow found its way into his room, which was impossible considering the measures he took for privacy.  Curious, he discovered that someone wished to invite him to a special place where exotic tastes were the normal day-to-day selection.  The instructions on how to reach this brothel were complicated, but upon finding the box that held the expensive ring that would allow him to portal his way to the grounds of the promised location, a small smile had appeared on his face.

Serosis is now on his third year of coming to the brothel and he has never been happier...

Ons and Offs:  Right here, however I would like some OOC discussion first;  Serosis is fond of kissing and licking and is a very gentle Dom who dislikes inflicting pain on others.  As such, intense pain and violence generally will not happen by his hand unless he is defending a toy he has grown fond of.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Blythe

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

icecradle

Name:  Dr. Karl Schwarzenteich and der Gräuel (the abomination) sometimes misnamed/nicknamed 'Growl' by non-German speakers.

Age:  291 - 'transformed' in 1690 at age 35 and is now immortal.

Race:  human abomination - 'normal' human by day, hulking monster by night. Each evening, Karl's body transforms into Der Gräuel, an animalistic and sadistic beast with cravings for blood, pain and destruction. When morning dawns, Karl awakes, his memories of the night foggy and broken, like a partially-forgotten dream or a drunken night.

Employee or client?:  Client

Personality:  Karl was an enthusiastic, passionate and idealistic man and his condition has, remarkably, not been able to destroy that completely. He is a little more bitter and a little less naive than he was, but his idalism and passion still shines through. He suffers, however, from a great loneliness and self-loathing brought on by his twin-curse of immortality and der Gräuel. He hates his night-form with a passion and has been working for over a century trying to find himself a cure, but to no avail. He seeks companionship - desiring for someone immortal like himself, someone protective and dominant who will take care of him and also be strong enough to tame or control der Gräuel, but in recent years he has started to come to a conclusion that he'll never find such a being. His trips to the brothel, therefore, have become more frequent - a way for him to seek the connection he needs, to engage in the self-punishment that he has become addicted to and also a 'safe' place for him to allow der Gräuel to burn off steam.

Der Gräuel is animalistic and sadistic. More intelligent than his gruff grunts imply but focused solely on his thirst for pain, blood and destruction.

World of Origin:  Earth (Austria)

History:  Triggers: suicide, murder and self harm ahead Dr. Karl Schwarzenteich was a man of Science. With a sizeable inheritance from an Austrian aristocratic family, Karl poured his family wealth into his learning and his experiments. He was one of a circle of Scientists pushing humanity's knowledge, swept up in the fever of enlightenment that he and his peers were seeking. However, Karl's particular form of science was unique - combining science with ancient lore, alchemy and so-called magic. Karl was certain that the magical crafts of the past were actually science that had simply not yet been understood, and he poured over ancient magical texts and folklore, combining ritual and science in his search for a better future.

It was one such experimental ritual that effectively cursed him. That stormy night (because it has to be, doesn't it?), hunched over his labatory table, the mix of cauldron and test-tube, his blood, herbs, metallic elements in their purest of forms and words of ritual he couldn't fully understand, brought forth what he would thereafter refer to as der Gräuel - the abomination. His bones twisted, cracked and resettled, his skin stretched, split and turned a decaying shade of greeny grey. Horrifying spikes pushed through his flesh along his spine and forearms and his body grew to double its size in height and breadth, a terrifying hulk of muscle and mass. It was perhaps a mercy that Karl did not have a family of his own, because he has no doubts that der Gräuel would have slaughtered them that night. Instead, his beast preyed on strangers, killing a number that Karl couldn't bear to acknowledge.

When morning came, Karl was weak and human once more, his body perfectly healed of any injuries he'd sustained in his rampage. His memory was vague, but he knew what he'd done. In that moment he decided that he would end his life - he could not be allowed to live. Not after what he had done. What if he took that form again and killed more? He took a lethal dose of cyanide and fell to the floor of his lab, dead.

When the sun set and the moon began to rise, his lifeless body began to breathe and to transform once more into der Gräuel. There was no escape from the monstrosity he had become.

After several unsuccessful suicide attempts, Karl gave up on the idea of killing himself. His deaths were never permanent. Even if he blasted the pieces of his body apart, they somehow knitted themselves together once more as soon as evening fell. Karl realised that he could not remain in his family home. It was only a matter of time before a lynch mob was at his door, or he murdered everyone in the surrounding towns and villages - he needed to move away from people, somewhere secluded and safe. He found a run-down castle out in the Austrian mountains, and set about making it fit for his purposes - a lab for him to continue his work - now a cure was his top priority - and a strong dungeon to spend each night locked away where he could cause no-one harm.

He lived like this for a century, isolated and loathing himself. He punished his body, finding refuge in the injuries and pain. Every morning when der Gräuel left his body, he was healed. It was der Gräuel who found the Monster Brothel. Karl has no memory of how he escaped his own dungeon or how he came across the place between worlds, only remembers waking one morning there with the fractured memories of a night of sadistic torture. And yet here it didn't matter. Here there were whore who could take whatever der Gräuel could dish out. Here there were other abominations. Different in their curse, but cursed just the same. It felt oddly like home.

He visits the brothel regularly, always feeling physically better after allowing der Gräuel what he desires and he is perhaps getting to a stage of acceptance of his condition, although he still works towards a cure in his secluded lab back home.

Ons and Offs: I'm keen to explore some darker kinks that I've previously shied away from with der Gräuel and Karl. Because these things will be new, I'd really appreciate a lot of player communication via pm. Corrupt me gently please =) Note, character offs are not my offs and I'm happy to play them (with discussion) and their consequences!

Karl's ons - he's a submissive masochist: likes dominant lovers; sadism but followed by aftercare; he wants to be tortured but loved; possessiveness; protectiveness; cuddles.
Karl's offs - unfeeling doms; lack of aftercare; NC

der Gräuel's ons - he's a dominant sadist: wants to torture, destroy, hurt and kill. Immortal self-healing subs adored (more so because Karl feels better about it in the morning); NC; marking
der Gräuel's offs - romance, fluffiness, aftercare, subbing, being conquered/tied up/tamed.
AA // OO // Requests

Tinkertoy

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

icecradle

thanks =3

I'm actually excited at the potential for character development with him... as well as smut... him coming to self acceptance of his darker side, perhaps realising that der Gräuel isn't completely 'other' to him after all... that sort of thing ;) also Karl is a hopeless romantic and wants to find a lover. poor bby *pets him*
AA // OO // Requests

Tinkertoy

urgh, I am literally fawning and pawing and flailing all over him...the grabby hands are vicious and adamant. -starts to wonder if she could squeeze out just one more character-

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Blythe

Oooh I love him, ice!

Approved! You know where to put him.  ;D

Cerevan

-Veeeeery quietly slides out.- Sorry, can't do this game right now.

Timeless

Quote from: Cerevan on May 21, 2016, 12:46:57 AM
-Veeeeery quietly slides in.- Would it be possible to grab a position as the brothel's book keeper?

Heeeeeeeyy, I see you there. You know you can't escape, and I knew you wanted to join.

;D

But seriously though, so happy to see you here! *excited!*

.. Oh, and also, I'm going to totally revamp my client's sheet. >__>; Lmao. *edits her sheet and stuff*

Nadir

King Serperior

Name:  Ashrook

Race:  Lava Dragon

Employee or client?:  Client;  A 'pet' of the Brothel who owes his life to the seven;  Works in the dungeon/playroom for clients, staff, or fellow employees.

Personality:  After nearly dying only by sheer chance, Ashrook dedicated his life to the Seven and their brothel.  Teasing and perhaps a little bit of a glutton for punishment, Ashrook is often seen bound by some device or another as 'punishment' of the more fun kind.  He isn't a masochistic person by any means, but finds restraints to be an interesting challenge.  He's rarely seen without a smirk and always has a look of knowing something about another that he shouldn't.  Whether this is true or not, he won't tell. 

World of Origin:  An alternate Earth where Dragons rule and humans never existed.

History:  A few years ago, Ashrook made a mistake that nearly cost him his life.  He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was confronted by an Elder Lava Dragon who thought he was trying to mate his daughter before her wedding to another, which obviously wasn't true at all!  He, a servant of the family, had been hungry and was trying to find the kitchens, only to climb in the wrong room!  The dragon attacked him, leaving him for dead with a massive burn scar across his chest.  Some days later, barely hanging on, one of the Seven found him still alive and barely conscious.  He was taken back and given the best care possible, but it wouldn't be for another year until he could move freely due to the vast number of injuries he sustained.  Eventually, he found the dungeons/playroom and took to it with mad glee.

Ons and Offs:  Located here;  Ashrook likes being bound and marked (not branded or permanently marked!) in many ways.  He is fond of master/pet and dom/sub play.  He is often seen with arm binders or cock rings to keep him erect, depending on the client or who he is spending time with.  It should also be noted that while all parts of him are quite warm to the touch, no one is in danger of burning themselves, depending on which side Ashrook is on in relation to another (unless the character in question loves pain, but then we would have to talk OOC);  As he works in the Dungeons, anything that doesn't cause permanent markings, gore, mutilations, or anything of that sort is up for grabs;  Other than that, just talk to me OOC first!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

Query about that:

Client;  A 'pet' of the Brothel who owes his life to the seven;  Works in the dungeon/playroom for clients, staff, or fellow employees.

Says he's a client, but there's mention of fellow employees? Is he a client or an employee?

Once that's answered, consider him approved, KS. :)

King Serperior

And that is proof that my muse is everywhere right now and using the weekend for a break is likely the best idea.  Ashrook is an employee, a prostitute and Dungeon worker.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

That sounds good to me! Just edit the 'client' bit out so it's a bit more clear he's an employee, and then post him up in the approved CS thread. ^^

kasper

I am all about monster boys.

I hope to submit a few character skeletons today for review! Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Blythe

kasper

Aight, here's my boy. He's not a very pretty monster, when the monster does come out - not sure if that's okay or not, so lemme know and I'll adjust if need be.

Still debating what I want my second character to be like, so I might wait until I've played in-game to make up my mind. Too many ideas floating around in my head right now, haha. I think I'll probably go for something a little more standard/traditional than this character though.

Name: Rudy

Race: Spectre | Tulpa

Employee or client?: Employee

Personality:

ID: Hungry, starving, aching. He is a monster, after all. The violent outbursts which Rudy can sometimes suffer are nothing short of terrifying. At least, Rudy thinks so. He is not fond of his monster. It is ugly.

EGO: Sweet, naive, fool. Still young and laughably romantic to boot. Rudy can make some questionable choices when put in the position. In hopes of making friends or, at the very least, a somewhat decent impression, he can easily be manipulated and fooled, or made a fool of.

SUPEREGO: Self-conscious, anxious, worrisome. Rudy is afraid of nearly everything, but he’s more afraid of disappointing. He hardly wears his demons well, hiding behind his many masks and quickly disfiguring at any perceived judgment.

World of Origin: Between the realm of that which exists, and that which does not, a realm neither here nor there. Those pretty voodoo queens in the hot sticky heat of the New Orleans where he had temporarily known existence, they had hissed that he was from the deep deep.

History: His history is quite brief: he once did not exist and now he does. Someone called out to the void and the void called back. The human which spoke out did not trade places with the formless spectre, but rather, they became a shared entity. Before that, the flesh had been called Rudy, living in the French Quarters of New Orleans. There isn’t much left of these memories, however, the shape of Rudy’s personality helped mold the shape this new being’s personality took. The name is borrowed for the sake of convenience, really.

Some believe the devil lurks in the vast, deep shadows of old New Orleans. But there's many monsters who lurk there, in truth. Rudy was encouraged to work at the Monster Brothel by one such monster, and in his naivety agreed. He has since determined two things: he thoroughly enjoys sex and he is terrified of sex. He's also not really sure where else to go and for now, he is quite complacent drinking in the vibes and learning things in his strange way. The spectre does often have some difficulty understanding the goings-on within the brothel and has a slightly harder time interacting with other employees and clients.

Monster Description

When Rudy gets stressed or upset, his monstrous form begins to show. His teeth grow sharp and his mouth begins to split. The more upset he becomes, the more drastic the split - which sometimes can consume almost the entirety of his face, turning it into a terrifying dark void. While this can affect other areas of his body, it is usually his face that is affected.

Ons and Offs: ONS: BUTTS, MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLES & ALSO BASEBALL BATS.

Blythe

Will be a slight delay reviewing your sheet, kasper; RL's caught up with me a bit in various ways. Probably will be reviewed within the next two days--many apologies for the wait.

kasper

That's fine, there's no rush. I might have a second character skeleton up in between that time too... An idea suddenly came to me and now it won't go away. Anyway, hope the weekend serves you well in getting RL sorted~

King Serperior

NSFW Image
Name:  Psuun (pronounced as 'Soon')

Race:  Green Slime (one of seven species of slime on Kree:  Purple, Black, Yellow, Red, Green, Orange, and Pink);  Green Slimes can only survive by consuming water and liquid proteins obtained from that of male humans or human-like species.

Employee or client?:  Employee (prostitute)

Personality:  Somewhat impulsive with a high sex drive that stems from the diet of Green Slimes, he can be somewhat bubbly and oblivious, but does have a keen shrewdness.  He enjoys tasting new foods and drinks and is always curious about how individuals' cum taste compared to others.

World of Origin:  Kreen, a world where humans and slimes live in harmony, having evolved beside one another in a mutual relationship.

History:  On Kreen, Green Slimes were often prejudiced against by other Slimes because of their urges and diet, seen as 'lesser' than the rest.  Psuun was no exception to that rule, but he lived his life as best he could.  Psuun attempted to learn magic as Slimes of his color often could absorb minor magical talents from the companions they may feed off of.  However, after a scandal that destroyed his chances to enter a magic guild, he was left to wander for years in despair.  It was during this depressive wandering that he almost literally ran straight into a cloaked figure.  After a meal in a nearby tavern, Psuun accepted the offer of the cloaked one to follow him to a place where he would never be ridiculed for his diet.

Ons and Offs:  As a Slime, all penetration everywhere is perfectly acceptable (giving and receiving).  As a Green Slime, excessive semen is always acceptable.  Other than that, he doesn't feel pain like most beings, so the sky is the limit.  However, be aware of his Offs:  Anything that is against Elliquiy rules is a NO;  Heat/cold play is risky and does strange things to slime;  Bondage is very....difficult....for Slimes to engage in.  He can bind others, but it is nigh impossible to bind him.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

@kasper: Sheet approved, post Rudy's sheet in the CS thread and hop on over to the OOC to say hi to everyone. :)

@ KS: Get dat slime in here, you know the drill <3

Blythe

And all righty--that'll do! For now, I'm closing recruitment and taking no more new players. I'd like the game to run for a little while and see what sort of longer-term groove it sets into, and we seem to have a pretty decent amount of players right now.

Recruitment will likely re-open again within a couple of months once I'm sure we can sustain a larger group.

Only existing players who are already approved to play are permitted to make new characters, but from here on in, they should PM those to me for review. If recruitment re-opens, I'll make a new thread for it, as this one's gotten rather large. :)