Resident Evil Eroge (Applications Closed)

Started by Vercile, April 01, 2014, 07:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vercile

The Previous post's Examples should give everyone a good idea on what the go is. Of course this isn't absolutely all the examples I could give as many mechanics still remain to be demonstrated. But the rules + these examples are enough for one to figure out the other mechanics. If you feel uncertain, intimidated or anything ABOUT anything! Please PM me your concerns, you'll find I will be nothing but pleasant, ask around even. =)

And yes all of this new set up took me 10 hours.... -.-

Lockepick

It looks good! I admit, I might suggest we reduce the three lines of empty space around the HR. I think the HR makes enough of a 'cut' between the content, and that way our posts aren't super huge.

Is there anything else you need from us players? Should we be sending you a sheet with our stats allocated and with requests for starting gear?

Also: Did we decide where in the 'timeline' the game is going to take place? Billy's story is pretty drastically different depending on where we begin. I'm also happy to just ignore how Billy would synch up to the real timeline and just put him at whatever part of the story we think is the most interesting.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Vercile

Thank you! Yes that's a good suggestion, and if it works with the character display picture without crossing the line then for sure by all means. Only reason I put in the spaces was to have the picture at a decent size as well as it looking good and symmetrical lol.

Yes, please feel free to send me a CS with the stats. Also to answer your question, the timeline is a little mixed. If I remember correctly Rebecca and Billy go separate ways at the end of Zero and Rebecca's next move is to hit the mansion. My thoughts on the subject is, with this new sexual virus I had the idea that they stuck together or things were different. I also wanted to add as many characters as I could (off the top of my head).

Lockepick

Well for Billy, I imagine we can break it down to one of three options: Still in the Military; Currently wanted; or believed to be dead. I can work with either one, it doesn't really matter to me, honestly! I find something interesting about each of them.

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Vercile

persephone325

Ohh... Ada and Rebecca are still open... ^^

I've been dying to join a Resident Evil game. Oh dear muse! Please cooperate with me!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Vercile

persephone325,

Rebecca Chambers will be going to MissFire if she decides she can handle the rule set.
You are of course welcome to Ada if you very much like. <3.

Everyone,

To those who have spots, you have received a CS form to fill out. Others who have not received anything I'm either waiting on something from you: in a previous step, you've yet to contact me, you should contact me with anything unanswered. I'm looking at starting this Game at the end of July.

Newcomers,

Please feel free to contact me or post here with any interest, question or concerns.

Thank you,
                  Frozen Star

persephone325

Quote from: Frozen Star on July 11, 2014, 01:32:12 AM
persephone325,

Rebecca Chambers will be going to MissFire if she decides she can handle the rule set.
You are of course welcome to Ada if you very much like. <3.

Everyone,

To those who have spots, you have received a CS form to fill out. Others who have not received anything I'm either waiting on something from you: in a previous step, you've yet to contact me, you should contact me with anything unanswered. I'm looking at starting this Game at the end of July.

Newcomers,

Please feel free to contact me or post here with any interest, question or concerns.

Thank you,
                  Frozen Star

Ah, I see. Ada's more my style anyway. I like playing Asian characters.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Vercile

Everyone,

Rebecca Chambers is now open again!
I'd like one-two more applications for her and Leon!
We have enough people to Start!
I'm looking to start, roughly the 20th of July!

Vercile

Rules Update:

Sexual Combat - Successful Grapples render Character Sexually Engaged, Turns/Posts in Sexual Combat is determined by 1D6.
                           Creatures Orgasm on  Third Turn+, OR when Character Successfully Escapes (After the Third Turn.)

Weapon                          Ammo/Clip              Damage
Combat Knife                  Infinite                    BODY x 2

persephone325

Quote from: Frozen Star on June 15, 2014, 09:39:08 PM
Role Play Demonstration: 1 Full Paragraph of your chosen Character

So... I ended up writing a lot more than one paragraph. I got a bit carried away. Sorry about that! lol
I don't know.

Vercile

It was fantastic, Welcome Aboard!

Woah! Only two Character's left! I never figured Leon to be open! this long! If he's Open I may get a friend to play him =3

Also i'm going to start up an OOC Thread, finalizing anything and setting up the game. Link Here:

OOC

persephone325

Quote from: Frozen Star on July 12, 2014, 02:11:53 AM
It was fantastic, Welcome Aboard!

Woah! Only two Character's left! I never figured Leon to be open! this long! If he's Open I may get a friend to play him =3

Thank you! ^^

And Leon!! We need a Leon... Do I need to make Ada pout? :P Haha!
I don't know.

El Maligno

I hope to snag the role of Leon let me know if I need to fix anything please. I look forward to writing with you all.

Vercile

To conserve space and make posting/rolling easier Im thinking we should use this style of posting: (i.e.);

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character: Jill Valentine
HP: 100%
PP: 0%
Equip: Handgun (10/10)
BODY - 3
MIND - 4
SPIRIT - 2

Handgun Ammo x50
Green Herb x2
First Aid Spray x1
Magnum (7/7)
(Empty)
(Empty) 

Target: Nemesis
Type: Range (MIND)
Equip: Handgun (9/10)
Roll:  3 HIT
Damage: 1

Jill Fires at Nemesis!
*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*

*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*

*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*
*Pew Pew!*

Without the hr lines.

Vercile

Additionally, I've been having some trouble with Designating Wesker. I'm a girl and I flip flop from time to time, apologies and bare with me!

persephone325

Quote from: Frozen Star on July 06, 2014, 02:09:02 AM
Note that you cannot escape NC Sex scenes with other players (Including Wesker)[/color]

>.> Sephie likes her Wesker... XD
I don't know.

Lockepick

For the post, I'd recommend setting an Img Height for everybody. Especially if the spoiler is going below it. Usually games use like 200 or 250 for their tags.