Fallout: Into the Mutant's Den

Started by Foxfyr, July 27, 2010, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SheenaTiger

my guess.... it looks like 1 or 2 spots are open again since it seems not all people kept playing after a first (if any) posts...
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Haibane

Thanks, sounds promising. I'll wait for the GMs to say yea or nay.

Foxfyr

There is still an opening or two, feel free submit your CS for approval. :-)

Haibane

I'd be happy to take the character of someone who has dropped out if their interactions are significant.

Foxfyr

We don't have any real character interactions at this point in time, we are in the process of getting to know one another IC.  Tydorei has not officially left the RP yet and I don't think there are any unused character sheets at the moment, so it looks like you will have to make your own.

badbabysitter

I love the game.. in fact Fallout 3 was my introduction to videogaming and have played it to death

If theres any room for another character I would love to be a part of this

badbabysitter

Okay.. I got a headache afterahwile.. making characters in systems isnt my strongest point and I gave up after a bit , but here goes with what I whipped up

Name:   Peaches

Backround:

Peaches is a runaway slave. Being a slave is all she has ever known. Her parents were slave and more then likely their parents were too. She never knew her mother and can only assume her father was a slaver or a slave owner. Untill recently all she knew about her life were orders and the collar around her neck.

She always was a slender girl, smaller then the others and knew this was a liability  for her chances of survival. So she decided to use her own charms to stay alive, and has become a bit of a party girl. Ever eager to please she acts as a consort, geisha and advisor. This being due to her sharp mind as well. She's never had to work hard, hence her low strength

She hated her last owner, with a passion and decided the constant beatings were enough. That she was either going to escape and die in the wastelands or die at the hands of her owner. She prefered the idea of dying on her feet rather then her knees.

She got her owner and her guards stinking drunk one night and strangled him in his sleep and unlocked  the collar. Stole  the tommy gun, armour and gear and fled off into the night.

She's just made it to civilization and is willing to do almost anything for safety and shelter from a past she is certain t come back to haunt her

Personality:

Peaches is a sex

• bomb and she knows it. Her body is her weapon, and her mind is just as sharp. She knows how useless she is in a stand-up fight, so teneds to manipulate situations so she'll never have to be in them. But if push comes to shove, she's ready to make a gooey mess outof anyone with her Tommy. And allways carries her switchblade in her corset.

She choses her words carefully and for the right effect..her role is to convince people to do what she wants and could probably come in very very handy in settlements and bartering

She likes women just as much as men, but is always confused why they get so jealous

S: 3
    P:6
    E:5
    C:10
    I:8
    A:8
    L: 1

HitPoints: 28
    AC: 7
    A :8
    Weight Limit : 45lbs

Traits:

Sex Appeal
    Small Frame

Skills:

Small Guns 37%
    BigGuns 16%
    Energy Weapons 16%
    Unarmed 52%
    Melee: 42%
    Throwing 28%
    First Aid 22%
    Doctor 19%
    Sneak 29%
    Lockpick 24%
    Steal 24%
    Traps 24%
    Science 32%
    Repair 21%
    Pilot 32%
    Speech 50 % ( changes on whom I'm talking to re; sexappeal)
    Barter 40% ( depends on whom I'm talking to re; sex appeal)
    Gambling 5 %
    Outdoorsman 26%

GEAR:

Elegant Clothes
    Practical Clothes
    Combat Leather Jacket
    Thompson M1928 SMG
    200 rounds .45 claiber
    switchblade
    2 stimpakcs
    1 gourd of clean water ( 2 litres)
    backpack
    lighter
    5 tinned food

535 bottlecaps

BigBadWolf

Quote from: badbabysitter on September 07, 2010, 05:46:02 PM
Okay.. I got a headache afterahwile.. making characters in systems isnt my strongest point and I gave up after a bit , but here goes with what I whipped up

Name:   Peaches

Backround:

Peaches is a runaway slave. Being a slave is all she has ever known. Her parents were slave and more then likely their parents were too. She never knew her mother and can only assume her father was a slaver or a slave owner. Untill recently all she knew about her life were orders and the collar around her neck.

She always was a slender girl, smaller then the others and knew this was a liability  for her chances of survival. So she decided to use her own charms to stay alive, and has become a bit of a party girl. Ever eager to please she acts as a consort, geisha and advisor. This being due to her sharp mind as well. She's never had to work hard, hence her low strength

She hated her last owner, with a passion and decided the constant beatings were enough. That she was either going to escape and die in the wastelands or die at the hands of her owner. She prefered the idea of dying on her feet rather then her knees.

She got her owner and her guards stinking drunk one night and strangled him in his sleep and unlocked  the collar. Stole  the tommy gun, armour and gear and fled off into the night.

She's just made it to civilization and is willing to do almost anything for safety and shelter from a past she is certain t come back to haunt her

Personality:

Peaches is a sex

• bomb and she knows it. Her body is her weapon, and her mind is just as sharp. She knows how useless she is in a stand-up fight, so teneds to manipulate situations so she'll never have to be in them. But if push comes to shove, she's ready to make a gooey mess outof anyone with her Tommy. And allways carries her switchblade in her corset.

She choses her words carefully and for the right effect..her role is to convince people to do what she wants and could probably come in very very handy in settlements and bartering

She likes women just as much as men, but is always confused why they get so jealous

S: 3
    P:6
    E:5
    C:10
    I:8
    A:8
    L: 1

HitPoints: 28
    AC: 7
    A :8
    Weight Limit : 45lbs

Traits:

Sex Appeal
    Small Frame

Skills:

Small Guns 37%
    BigGuns 16%
    Energy Weapons 16%
    Unarmed 52%
    Melee: 42%
    Throwing 28%
    First Aid 22%
    Doctor 19%
    Sneak 29%
    Lockpick 24%
    Steal 24%
    Traps 24%
    Science 32%
    Repair 21%
    Pilot 32%
    Speech 50 % ( changes on whom I'm talking to re; sexappeal)
    Barter 40% ( depends on whom I'm talking to re; sex appeal)
    Gambling 5 %
    Outdoorsman 26%

GEAR:

Elegant Clothes
    Practical Clothes
    Combat Leather Jacket
    Thompson M1928 SMG
    200 rounds .45 claiber
    switchblade
    2 stimpakcs
    1 gourd of clean water ( 2 litres)
    backpack
    lighter
    5 tinned food

535 bottlecaps

I've checked your character and find the following problems:
- Your melee dmg, poison resistance, radiation resistance, sequence, healing rate and critical chance are missing.
- Your throwing skill is 32%
- Your repair skill is 24%
- Your pilot skill is 28%
- You didn't' choose your tag skills. You can choose 3 skill which get +20% bonus and the will be increasing twice as fast as the other skills.
- The Thompson has a 6 minimum strength which means your character couldn't use it due to her strength is 3. However we can say that she just got a penalty when she use it -10% every point of strength which need to be used the weapon properly. In this case she's got a -30% penalty. So I suggest choose another lighter weapon.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

BigBadWolf

I created a character sheet thread here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=81986.0

I ask you to copy your character sheets there, but do not post anything else. This thread for the sheets only. You can manage here all the changes (equipment change, money change, injury, level up etc.).
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

badbabysitter

okay, I'll do some tweakng..  game mechanics are not my strong point... but since the " GN" still needs to find a way to introduce my character, it gives me plenty of time

SheenaTiger

hmmm...i think the mechanics to create a character with this rulebook is quite easy and straight forward, nearly no math included in terms of distributing points. i know worse or at least more complex stuff ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Foxfyr

Sorry for the delay everybody.  Real life issues involving me trying to secure a job has me too stressed out and preoccupied to gather up the willpower to RP for the time being.  If nothing else, I'll make an outline containing what will happen in the meeting with Dr. Li and somebody else can put it in post form if I have any volunteers.

TheHangedOne

If you think I can handle it, I would be willing to do it. Good luck, Loki, I hope life settles down for you.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!