Champions / Fantasy Hero / Hero System

Started by Opale, November 11, 2020, 03:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjrbatou

Quote from: Opale on November 09, 2021, 08:05:24 AM
I'd like just to suggest to not overdo things. Don't try to read it all, beforehand. :)
the Champions UNiverse is a huge one.

As you can imagine, I'm eager to start :)
That's why I'm leading with 2/3 characters that I've already got sheets for and allowing players to draft their superhuman roommates if they want to.

I want to start as well but there's the teammate vote to finish and 3 heroines to finalize, possibly a 4th if someone else has the time and desire to play.

Opale

mjrbatou

Quote from: Opale on November 09, 2021, 08:54:56 AM
let me know how I can help :)
If you have time and the desire you could put together a bunch of characteristics for different superhuman archetypes.  I could use existing villains since I have 3 books full of them...and probably should to be honest.  I will add surprises so even if you're familiar with them they wont be exactly the same.

You should pm them to me rather than post here so there's less confusion on number of players and PC heroines.

Kathyan

Melissa Blumberg
5'6"
126 lbs
Independent Journalist
Gaea
6'1"
280 lbs
Professional Heroine

STR      10   0
DEX      15   10   
CON      30   20   
INT      10   0   
EGO      15   5   
PRE      20   10

OCV      8   25   
DCV      6   15   
OMCV   3   0   
DMCV   6   9   
SPD      5   30   

PD        9   7
ED        9   7
REC      20   16   
END      60   8   
BODY   15   5   
STUN   60   20   

Skills
2 KS city knowledge 11-
2 KS supervillains 11-
3 climb      12-
3 shadowing   11-
3 stealth   11-
3 tracking   11-
3 charm      13-
3 interrogation   13-
3 streetwise   13-
3 conversation   13-
3 persuasion   13-
2 PS journalist   11-
2 PS sculptor   11-
3 language

Perks
3 Access
3 Anonymity
1 Fringe (press pass)

Powers
30 Earthen grasp: +30 to Strength
23 Geokinesis: Transform minor 8d6 (rock/stone only) 40 active cost, improved result +1/4 (concrete, mud, clay), limited target -1/2 (rocky and related materials, ie: stone, concrete, mud, clay), extra time -1/2 (full phase)
4 Warm nethers: life support (safe environment intense cold, intense heat)
4 Primal instincts: Striking appearance 2 (requires sexy interaction -1/2)
25 Clay armor: +10 to PD and ED, resistant +1/2, doesn't work against grabs -1/4
12 Mud Camouflage: Invisibility targeting (sight group and smell) 20+5, no fringe +10, Only When Not Attacking -1/2, extra time (extra turn -1 1/4, cannot do anything else -1/4). base cost 25, active cost 35, real cost 12
10 Clay plasticity: Shapeshift 15 active cost (8sight 5touch 2smell/taste), +0 single shape only, affect body only -1/2; allow to alter size and mass by 10%  and usage of Striking appearance 1
10 Wide hips: knockback resistance 10m
13 Mighty Legs: Leaping 30m
17 Thicc: +2 to maneuvers and attacks that involve her ass, hips or thighs. 10 active cost; Density 4 active cost, persistent +1/4 reduced endurance +1/2 (+5str, +1PD ED, -2m knockback, x2mass) 7 real cost
25 Butt slam: hth 8d6 area of effect radius 1m accurate (attack vs DCV 3 instead of target's) +1/4, explosion 18m (damage decreases by 1CV every 2m) +1/2, Only Affects Targets On The Ground (-1/4), Only Does Knockdown, Not Knockback (-0)

Complications
15 Secret identity
30 Dependence: has to touch the ground to use her powers; 5 very common, every turn +15, loss of power +10 (powers acquire a 11- required roll)
15 Psychological complication (nymphomaniac)
10 Sexual addiction (rough): difficult to obtain, needed every 6 hours, incompetence (-1 to skills per time increment), addiction
5 Unluck: collateral damage

Opale

woot Kath ! :)

So we are both reporter in our Secret identities lol And share some naughty complications too. Funny.
Maybe we are rivals, working for different companies, or within the same ?

TFcommando

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 08, 2021, 07:27:00 AM
All your characters are part of a group, at least a dozen including the three of you maybe more.  It's up to you if your characters share a room with one of them or not since some of their complications will require regular direct contact, such as non sexual cuddling (though it could be sexual) or needs to feed on sexual energies and who better than horny superhumans to feed them?

I will be treating this like an rpg in some sense, not all your teammates will be present right away.  Most of them are out doing their own things and will trickle back in at time passes.

I just might be using some old characters of mine as teammates or villains (actually 2 are already included, just need some sexual tweaking).

On that note, any requests for your future teammates?  I mean gender, appearance, power themes, stuff like that...

TFc - unless your character has a good clairsentience power she won't know if heroes and villains are seeing each other 'off the clock'.  Though the fact it could take dozens of minions to just warm up a heroine one or more could be sneaking off to be used by male supervillains now and then.

My idea there was she'd "know" by figuring "I can't be the only one doing this, can I?" :)

I'll vote for Aegis, her cyberware is a nice contrast to my mystic heroine.

Where will the game be set?  A generic superhero city, or a Champions Universe one?   If we're living together, what's the team HQ like?  Disguised apartment, underwater base, Hall of Justice downtown?

I'm thinking my mage was either a "normal" mage before discovering or having to turn to tantric sex magic, a path she now can't turn away from, or else was a bookish Batgirl sort who started reading mystic tomes to try and deal with the then-looming cult crisis, becoming a tantric sorceress... some geas and sacrifices (such as her modesty, and martial arts abilities) may explain why she's so different than she used to be.

Her powers will all be fueled by an Endurance Reserve, which has Limited Recovery (fucking as the condition) and Slow Recovery, since a quickie won't do! :)

Do you have any thoughts on Variable Power Pools?  I'm thinking of a secondary/tertiary one with the typical "Only changed with magic books" one, but it's optional... I know they can be a pain for some GMs.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

TFcommando

And for a team member, an outsider, alien or other-dimensional or time-lost hero who wasn't familiar with modern Earth taboos anyway, or didn't care, and now she's glad her friends are casting off all that stuff, and she's enabling them cheerfully.  Picture Starfire, especially early comics Starfire. 
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Muse

Oh!  Didn't even think to say it!

For setting:  Beaches please!
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

mjrbatou

Quote from: TFcommando on November 10, 2021, 12:53:33 AM
My idea there was she'd "know" by figuring "I can't be the only one doing this, can I?" :)

I'll vote for Aegis, her cyberware is a nice contrast to my mystic heroine.

Where will the game be set?  A generic superhero city, or a Champions Universe one?   If we're living together, what's the team HQ like?  Disguised apartment, underwater base, Hall of Justice downtown?

I'm thinking my mage was either a "normal" mage before discovering or having to turn to tantric sex magic, a path she now can't turn away from, or else was a bookish Batgirl sort who started reading mystic tomes to try and deal with the then-looming cult crisis, becoming a tantric sorceress... some geas and sacrifices (such as her modesty, and martial arts abilities) may explain why she's so different than she used to be.

Her powers will all be fueled by an Endurance Reserve, which has Limited Recovery (fucking as the condition) and Slow Recovery, since a quickie won't do! :)

Do you have any thoughts on Variable Power Pools?  I'm thinking of a secondary/tertiary one with the typical "Only changed with magic books" one, but it's optional... I know they can be a pain for some GMs.
- Understandable for the heroes sneaking off to be with villains...there are some questions over what happens to the 'dangerous' villains who are locked up in special facilities run by heroes.

- Current votes for first teammate are
Aegis 2
Lilith 1
SM 0, she will be a villain even if Kathyan votes for her

- The game will include generic locations in a partially Champions universe.  What I mean is Champions characters will exist and be in their cities but your team will be responding to other threats in a new city (name not decided yet) that way I can use existing villains and teams when inspiration is lacking on my end.
Should the team want beachfront property then they'd live conservatively in vacation homes (for those with secret IDs) and their base will be camouflaged/invisible/underground/etc which will include a heavily reinforced play room...er danger/practice room for training and such.

- Every mage was affected with a tantric requirement of some kind just manifested differently.
If your character had been a martial-like batgirl before the ritual then I'd suggest creating a 175-225 point hero with 50 complication points first for the martial and gadget abilities, then adding the other 175-225 points and 25 complications for her tantric mystic abilities (ending with 400 points and 75 complication points).  I know it sounds more complex but the ritual itself didn't cause anyone to change that dramatically...unless your character had accidentally opened a pre-ritual tantric magic theory book and she absorbed it during the ritual.  That would be enough to rebuild a martial character as a pure mystic, though much more sexually focused than most other mystics.

- I'm ok with Vpp with the following limitations; Magical abilities only, can only be changed between scenes, and can only be changed when having wet dreams/communing with her spell book (-1 total limitations).  The alternatives could be giving up control over what powers she gets while communing with her tome(s), or having no control at all over when or how her powers change (both also a -1 limitation).
No advantages except for those applied to individual powers in the pool.
The wet dreams would be her going to bed with a vibrator inside her set to low or something similar, then working out her spells with the tantric volume she absorbed as if it were a separate entity.  The alternate is if she were already a mage and is either reading her tomes or actually communicating with them as mentioned before (though in a less or non sexual manner).
Also make sure to post each list of active/prepared powers during the downtime periods, I'd also keep track of previously created and used powers as well in case you wanted to prep one again or use a modified version without building entirely from scratch.
(I tried using a couple before, then switched to a looong mp list with variable advantages on select powers)

- If you don't mind extra appendages, which I don't think you do since you asked about them earlier, then I already have one in mind.  I was debating having her as a villain but she's always been fascinated by the concepts of good, heroes, mercy...the last has been quite troublesome for her.

Opale

inspiration for the danger room programs

mjrbatou

So where would you like your team HQ?
- Beachfront, either on a mainland or a small island like the animated Titan's Tower. Obvious tower or hidden base with vacation homes optional.
- Underground, sorta like a (sex) dungeon or the bat cave.
- Penthouse of the Fairbrook's estate, lots of potential extras here.
- A subsidized (think that's the right term) building made for hero teams near the heart of your city.  Flashy signs optional.
- Someplace else entirely, like underwater or in orbit?  These two would require a vehicle to get back and forth unless someone has a travel power to get in and out of your base, though an underwater tunnel and elevator could work underwater.

Opale

wow it needs a vote I guess
everything is appealing

to me :
1- underground
2- penthouse
3- subsidized
4- elsewhere
5- beachfront

Kathyan

Quote from: Opale on November 09, 2021, 11:20:15 PM
woot Kath ! :)

So we are both reporter in our Secret identities lol And share some naughty complications too. Funny.
Maybe we are rivals, working for different companies, or within the same ?

Sure they could be rivals, MC is a freelancer but she could collaborate or sell her work to the same company.

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 10, 2021, 07:10:06 AM
- Understandable for the heroes sneaking off to be with villains...there are some questions over what happens to the 'dangerous' villains who are locked up in special facilities run by heroes.

- Current votes for first teammate are
Aegis 2
Lilith 1
SM 0, she will be a villain even if Kathyan votes for her

- The game will include generic locations in a partially Champions universe.  What I mean is Champions characters will exist and be in their cities but your team will be responding to other threats in a new city (name not decided yet) that way I can use existing villains and teams when inspiration is lacking on my end.
Should the team want beachfront property then they'd live conservatively in vacation homes (for those with secret IDs) and their base will be camouflaged/invisible/underground/etc which will include a heavily reinforced play room...er danger/practice room for training and such.

- Every mage was affected with a tantric requirement of some kind just manifested differently.
If your character had been a martial-like batgirl before the ritual then I'd suggest creating a 175-225 point hero with 50 complication points first for the martial and gadget abilities, then adding the other 175-225 points and 25 complications for her tantric mystic abilities (ending with 400 points and 75 complication points).  I know it sounds more complex but the ritual itself didn't cause anyone to change that dramatically...unless your character had accidentally opened a pre-ritual tantric magic theory book and she absorbed it during the ritual.  That would be enough to rebuild a martial character as a pure mystic, though much more sexually focused than most other mystics.

- I'm ok with Vpp with the following limitations; Magical abilities only, can only be changed between scenes, and can only be changed when having wet dreams/communing with her spell book (-1 total limitations).  The alternatives could be giving up control over what powers she gets while communing with her tome(s), or having no control at all over when or how her powers change (both also a -1 limitation).
No advantages except for those applied to individual powers in the pool.
The wet dreams would be her going to bed with a vibrator inside her set to low or something similar, then working out her spells with the tantric volume she absorbed as if it were a separate entity.  The alternate is if she were already a mage and is either reading her tomes or actually communicating with them as mentioned before (though in a less or non sexual manner).
Also make sure to post each list of active/prepared powers during the downtime periods, I'd also keep track of previously created and used powers as well in case you wanted to prep one again or use a modified version without building entirely from scratch.
(I tried using a couple before, then switched to a looong mp list with variable advantages on select powers)

- If you don't mind extra appendages, which I don't think you do since you asked about them earlier, then I already have one in mind.  I was debating having her as a villain but she's always been fascinated by the concepts of good, heroes, mercy...the last has been quite troublesome for her.
I was considering giving my vote to Aegis so let's go with her. :D

Btw there are still a few things I haven't checked. I haven't checked the variable pool power or multipower thing in detail but I was considering barrier and entangle as powers before I run out of points so maybe I could add those?

Also about extra appendages and futa I could give my character the ability to become futa with her limited shapeshiting if you are fine with that

Quote from: Opale on November 10, 2021, 07:59:31 AM
inspiration for the danger room programs

I totally want this to happen so much.

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 10, 2021, 08:22:12 AM
So where would you like your team HQ?
- Beachfront, either on a mainland or a small island like the animated Titan's Tower. Obvious tower or hidden base with vacation homes optional.
- Underground, sorta like a (sex) dungeon or the bat cave.
- Penthouse of the Fairbrook's estate, lots of potential extras here.
- A subsidized (think that's the right term) building made for hero teams near the heart of your city.  Flashy signs optional.
- Someplace else entirely, like underwater or in orbit?  These two would require a vehicle to get back and forth unless someone has a travel power to get in and out of your base, though an underwater tunnel and elevator could work underwater.
I vote undergound or subsidized. Gaea would love to be underground but also I would love her being told where to life even if she doesn't like it. ;D

Kathyan

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 08, 2021, 11:11:15 PM
Character sheets thread is up

as is the OOC

The IC thread won't start until all characters and players are ready.

So far the vote for who's the first npc teammate is
1 for Aegis
1 for Lilith
0 for Sister Mercy

these votes will happen regularly until the team is complete.  you can also get a npc as your roommate - either one I introduce or one a player requests for themselves

I almost fail to notice these threads, do we take things there already?

Opale

We do need a leader in the group and base. Mayhaps a NPC, that would manage a group of nymphomaniac superheroines and tame train them using a sex dungeon danger room ?

mjrbatou

With Aegis as the official first npc teammate the underground and penthouse options are the most viable.  With underground having 2 votes already it'll probably be something similar to the bat cave with a mansion/cover building above it.

The next lineup of potential teammate/villains will have more dominating options.

Quote from: Kathyan on November 10, 2021, 09:41:53 AM
I almost fail to notice these threads, do we take things there already?
yes, we should move ooc stuff there now

Muse

oh, erm... 

Well, Stardust's concept is pretty definatively, "Beach Elf." 

That doesn't mean she has to have her superhero base on the beach.  If there's no beach in town she could have moved. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

TFcommando

I like the beach too, the base could have its underground entrance near one!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

Callie Del Noire

I wish I had the system.. be fun to play from what I’m reading..

TFcommando

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on November 11, 2021, 01:32:34 AM
I wish I had the system.. be fun to play from what I’m reading..

The Champions Complete book is all the rules for building characters and playing for just $20.  Pretty much every other book just adds more examples and flavor.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/107799/Champions-Complete?src=hottest_filtered
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TFcommando on November 11, 2021, 01:51:07 AM
The Champions Complete book is all the rules for building characters and playing for just $20.  Pretty much every other book just adds more examples and flavor.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/107799/Champions-Complete?src=hottest_filtered

Got a copy.. 

Opale

Hi Callie :)

Again, it will be easier if you give us your character concept and backstory, so we can help you build the character :) don't hesitate

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Opale on November 11, 2021, 11:07:14 PM
Hi Callie :)

Again, it will be easier if you give us your character concept and backstory, so we can help you build the character :) don't hesitate

Hey.. I was thinking of something like a Wizard type who inherits her magic power from a family curse?

Opale

I once played a sorceress among those stats, see if you like it and modifiy it :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Bell, Book, and Candle
Player:
Val   Char   Base   Cost
13   STR   10   3
20   DEX   10   20
18   CON   10   8
9   BODY   10   -1
13   INT   10   3
20   EGO   10   10
20   PRE   10   10
7/29   PD   2   5
7/29   ED   2   5
4   SPD   2.0   20
8   REC   4   4
40   END   20   4
25   STUN   20   3
14m   RUN   12   0
4m   SWIM   4   0
4m   LEAP   4   0
STR Roll: 12-   Run:    14m
DEX Roll: 13-   Swim:    4m
CON Roll: 13-   Leap:    4m
INT Roll: 12-
EGO Roll: 13-
PER Roll 12-
Disadvantages   Pts
Hunted: English superhuman group Infrequently (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish)    15
Physical Complication: Nearly Deaf (-5 to all Hearing PER Rolls) (Frequently; Greatly Impairing)    20
Psychological Complication: Overconfident Show-off, a wild and wicked hellion (Very Common; Strong)    20
Social Complication: Secret ID : Ellen Morton Frequently, Major    15
Unluck: 1d6    5

XP
0   Base Points : 400
Disads Total + 75
Experience Spent + 0
Total Cost = 400
Quote:“It seems this time, the bell tolls for you! Hahahahahahaha!”
Personality/Motivation: What was one Ellen Morton, archeologist, is now almost fully replaced by Bell, Book, and Candle, a being of almost unrestrained power and hedonistic desires. And what it desires most is power—be it magical, financial, or geopolitical. Thus, Bell, Book, and Candle looks to amass sufficient wealth, along with various enchanted artifacts and objects, to finally attempt to conquer the world, or a certain portion of it anyway.
Powers/Tactics: Quite mad, Bell, Book, and Candle revels in her power, and enjoys using it. She prefers to use the Bell to wreck havoc among her foes, with the Sonic Blast, Sonic Boom, and Sonic Liquefaction her preferred methods of attack. However, she’s not totally foolish, and will use her Siren Song to convince her victims to allow her into restricted and guarded areas. She’ll also use her Candle to sneak into secure areas, but then will often use the Bell to blast her way back out. Her book never leaves her carry-all if she can help it, as it powers all of her other attacks.

If disarmed, Bell, Book, and Candle will fight using her hand-to-hand combat skills, and will seek to recover her carry-all and the Bell and Candle. If forced to flee, she’ll try to at least have the Book with her, but will also try and take the Bell. The Candle she’ll come back for.

Pts.    Power/Skill/Perk/Talent   END
27     Bell: Multipower, 62-point reserve, (62 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)   
5v     1) Sonic Blast: Blast 10d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (62 Active Points); OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:ED   2
2f     2) Sonic Boom: Blast 8d6, Area Of Effect (16m Radius Explosion; +1/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), No Range (-1/2), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:ED   6
5v     3) Sonic Liquification: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6+1, Armor Piercing (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2) (61 Active Points); OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:ED   6
5v     4) Siren Song: Mind Control 10d6 (Human class of minds), Telepathic (+1/4) (62 Active Points); OAF (-1), Normal Range 40m (-1/4), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:Human   6
5v     5) Sonic Screen: Resistant Protection (16 PD/16 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), Costs Half Endurance (-1/4), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)   3
3v     6) Riding The Soundwaves: Flight 30m (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)   3
30     Candle: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1)   
5v     1) Dispel The Darkness: Dispel Darkness To Sight Group 20d6 (60 Active Points); all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1), No Range (-1/2)  Versus:Darkness To Sight Group   6
5v     2) Flare Cone: Sight Group Flash 8d6, Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +1/2) (60 Active Points); all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1), No Range (-1/2)   6
1f     3) Lightbending: Invisibility to Sight Group , No Fringe (30 Active Points); all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1), Only When Not Attacking (-1/2)   3
1f     4) Create Light: Sight Group Images, +/-4 to PER Rolls, Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +1/2) (33 Active Points); Only To Create Light (-1), all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1)   3
26     Book: Endurance Reserve (100 END, 20 REC) (39 Active Points); IAF (-1/2)   0
7     Armored Costume: Resistant Protection (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); Requires A Roll (11- roll; Must be made each Phase/use; -1), OIF (reinforced costume; -1/2)   0
12     Nearly Deaf: Hearing Group Flash Defense (10 points), Hardened (+1/4) (12 Active Points)   0
2     Quick Footed: Running +2m (14m total)   1

Judo    
5     1) Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort    
4     2) Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 33 STR to Disarm roll    
4     3) Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 38 STR vs. Grabs    
3     4) Joint Lock: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab One Limb, 33 STR for holding on    
4     5) Joint Lock/Throw: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 2d6 NND ; Target Falls    
4     6) Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 6 1/2d6 Strike    
3     7) Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, 4 1/2d6 Strike; Target Falls    
8     8) +2 HTH Damage Class(es)    

20     +2 with All Attacks    
2     Magic Skill: Power 10-    

2     AK: England 11-    
3     Breakfall 13-    
3     Climbing 13-    
1     Criminology 8-    
1     Cryptography 8-    
1     Forensic Medicine 8-    
3     Language: Sign Language (completely fluent)    
5     Lipreading 13-    
1     Lockpicking 8-    
2     PS: Archeologist 11-    
2     Science Skill: Archeologist 11-    
1     Security Systems 8-    
3     Stealth 13-    
3     Streetwise 13-    
3     Scholar    
1     1) KS: English History (2 Active Points) 11-    
1     2) KS: Judo (2 Active Points) 11-    
1     3) KS: Occult Legends And Lore (2 Active Points) 11-    
1     4) KS: The London Underworld (2 Active Points) 11-    

6     Beautiful: +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)    

141 : Powers Cost
101 + Skills Cost
158 + Characteristics Cost
400 = Total Cost   
Base OCV:    7   Base DCV:    7
Base OMCV:    7   Base DMCV:    7
Adjustment+        Adjustment+    
Final OCV:        Final DCV:    

Levels: +2 with All Attacks

Appearance: A lot of time spent digging in the English soil, as well as regular Judo sessions, have given Bell, Book, and Candle a fairly fit build. Her costume is a curious hodgepodge of faux medieval-looking elements. The base is a royal purple bodystocking with an attached headpiece that covers all but her nose and the area around her mouth. A hole at the back allows her brown hair to fall free. She also wears black suede boots, one of which extends to mid-thigh, while the other stops at her knee. Both have fold over tops with a crenellation cut. Her brown leather gloves extend past her elbows. Over her torso she has a black vest, the outer layer is black suede, the inner is an advanced armored fabric. Over all this she wears an ankle-length cloak, with a gray lining and a royal purple outside. A rather mundane leather carry-all, slung over one shoulder, contains her bell, book, and candle.
Background: The woman who now calls herself ‘Bell. Book, And Candle’ was once Ellen Morton, an archeologist charged with digging up and preserving England’s extensive historical past. During one such excavation, she uncovered an ancient chest of unknown origins. Upon opening it, she found inside three curious objects—an all-metal handbell, a battered book with parchment pages, and a simple candlestick of wrought silver. In removing the items for cleaning and preservation, Ellen found the bell twisting in her hand, the clapper ringing loudly as waves of sound echoed through her mind, drowning out the frantic cries of her original personality. Once the ringing stopped, Bell, Book, and Candle smiled to herself. After hundreds of years of being hidden in the depths of the earth, it was free to wreck havoc on the world of men once again.