GM looking for romanced based roleplays. (FxF or MxF)

Started by horrorfilms, December 06, 2021, 09:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrorfilms

Hello,

I’d really love to GM a 1x1 plot, in which I play different love interests. I think it’s interesting to see what your character picks for a love interest. Of course, that’s just the gist of it! A more specific plot ideas below:

- Modern / SOL: We’d go through your character’s years through college, meeting friends, heartbreak, drama, etc. This will be more focused on relationships (romantic or not) and there’s a lot we can do with this plot. Maybe your character eventually graduates and gets a career they’ve always wanted, or maybe they end up dropping out but still doing something they enjoy. We can discuss more.

- Fantasy: What happens when a Demigod ends up visiting your character, who has led a normal life up until now. Kind of like the first plot, where we would go through your character’s daily life (could be college or work) but they have a companion. The Demigod or anyone else they met can be romanceable.

I can play male or female characters, just let me know the gender of your main character and what their sexuality is. I seldom do MxM, but if it’s interesting enough I can consider it.

This of course will have NSFW qualities to the roleplay, but I prefer to speak about boundaries and such privately. I would rather this be long-term, and I can give out daily replies but I’ll let you know if I get in a rut. I try to be very communicative.