The Patriot Roleplay?

Started by FlaminGlory, July 22, 2008, 12:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

The Patriot is one of my favorite movies and I have been dying for someone to roleplay it with me, as I have been craving this type of roleplay for months now and sadly no one has yet to make this craving of my go away. So, I welcome anyone who would be wililng to roleplay this with me. I would like someone to roleplay Colonel William Tavington for me, yes I know he is the bad guy and he dies, but he is my favorite character. I can match your posts and I don't mind doubling. I also can copy your post length. If I can't I will pm you saying that I have a writers block and will post once my muse comes back. Most likely but watching the movie and or book. So anyone interested? I will love you forever if anyone is willing to do this for me.

China Doll

Bwahhh..I made a post for this the other week *sighs* If you have any luck, please tell me!!
~I write for the same reason I breathe, because if I didn't, I would die~

mahes666

Hi there,

I'm a big fan of The Patriot, and Colonel William Tavington is the best part of the movie.  Forget the fact that the movie is historically innacurate all over, there are a lot of opportunities to have fun with the characters.

What girl were you hoping to play?  A girl that doesn't appear in the movie?  Or one of the characters?  Will their relationship be consensual?  I see the Colonel easily being capable of rape scenes.

FlaminGlory

Well I was actually thinking of and Oc for the girl and it would start out as non-con and then perhaps go to con. Any plots you can think of, I do have a few in mind.