4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Styx26

Or 'gangster of love'.  ;D
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Berek

I'm the urban spaceman
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

So who here's Morris?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Styx26

Mallard Fizz for me :)
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

*gives up working the small, concealed radio*

Nothing's on the radio

Styx26

(bangs a fist on top of the radio, the signal's now crystal)

Now we got BBC. ^^
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

XD Thank ya, my dear!

Styx26

No worries, fellow con. ^^
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Tamhansen

hello my fellow inmates.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lycana

Tamhansen

play what, mon capitan?
ons and offs

Captain Maltese

Now? You're playing innocent.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lycana

Innocent? While in jail?

Captain Maltese

Tamhansen

I wasn't innocent ever.
ons and offs

Lycana

I actually believe that >.>

Tamhansen

would I lie, beautiful?
ons and offs

Lycana

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Lycana

Can't argue with that ^-^

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's